Censorship lifted: Three Yeshiva Students Kidnapped by Terrorists in Judea

:cuckoo:

Arresting a suspect is not punishment.

The IDF arrested over 80 Hamas terrorists overnight Saturday in Judea and Samaria, according to the IDF Spokesperson's Office, as part of the wide-scale operation to find three youths. According to a military source, as quoted by Channel 10, several of the arrested were reportedly members of the "unity" government sworn in earlier this month.

IDF: Kidnapped Teens Are Alive and in Hevron Area - Defense/Security - News - Arutz Sheva

Oh..they're "terrorists"...because they were arrested by israelis...I understand.

"according to a military source" and "were reportedly members of..." are weasel words and excuses.

You have to give kudos to the IDF though. At least this investigation is progressing.

Grab up anyone you see, accuse them of being terrorists, have the military "confirm" it and all is well.
Great "investigating" technique...

Tinwhore, children still in school are not military targets - unless they're throwing rocks and firebombs at military personnel who are just standing there. (Which describes the huge majority of those 'poor Palestinian children' you're oh-so-concerned about)

If you're trying to make the point that the Israeli government shouldn't be arresting 'children' - you've failed miserably by trying to make excuses for HAMAS.

10441400_10154257112540035_3698055561467789423_n.jpg

Obama ~ You have to stop the settlements.

Bibi ~ No.

Obama ~ Well OK then. BTW, here is your welfare check.

yeah, some pressure!:cuckoo:

Bibi ~ No.

Another cuckoo statement from you.

What welfare check? Israel does not get a welfare check from the US. The Palestinians do, but not Israel.

(By the way for the third time I am still waiting for your proof that the IDF has kidnapped thousands of Palestinians as you stated above).

Tinwhore, children still in school are not military targets - unless they're throwing rocks and firebombs at military personnel who are just standing there. (Which describes the huge majority of those 'poor Palestinian children' you're oh-so-concerned about)

If you're trying to make the point that the Israeli government shouldn't be arresting 'children' - you've failed miserably by trying to make excuses for HAMAS.

Yeah, blah, blah, blah, Israeli propaganda crap.

children killed since September 2000

Israeli - 129
Palestinian - 1,523
Remember These Children 2000 Memorial

BTW, it is not illegal to attack foreign troops.

Washington Report on Middle East Affairs - Congress and U.S. Aid to Israel

THE STRATEGIC FUNCTIONS OF U.S. AID TO ISRAEL
By Stephen Zunes

Dr. Zunes is an assistant professor in the Department of Politics at the University of San Francisco

Since 1992, the U.S. has offered Israel an additional $2 billion annually in loan guarantees. Congressional researchers have disclosed that between 1974 and 1989, $16.4 billion in U.S. military loans were converted to grants and that this was the understanding from the beginning. Indeed, all past U.S. loans to Israel have eventually been forgiven by Congress, which has undoubtedly helped Israel's often-touted claim that they have never defaulted on a U.S. government loan. U.S. policy since 1984 has been that economic assistance to Israel must equal or exceed Israel's annual debt repayment to the United States. Unlike other countries, which receive aid in quarterly installments, aid to Israel since 1982 has been given in a lump sum at the beginning of the fiscal year, leaving the U.S. government to borrow from future revenues. Israel even lends some of this money back through U.S. treasury bills and collects the additional interest.

In addition, there is the more than $1.5 billion in private U.S. funds that go to Israel annually in the form of $1 billion in private tax-deductible donations and $500 million in Israeli bonds. The ability of Americans to make what amounts to tax-deductible contributions to a foreign government, made possible through a number of Jewish charities, does not exist with any other country. Nor do these figures include short- and long-term commercial loans from U.S. banks, which have been as high as $1 billion annually in recent years.

Total U.S. aid to Israel is approximately one-third of the American foreign- aid budget, even though Israel comprises just .001 percent of the world's population and already has one of the world's higher per capita incomes. Indeed, Israel's GNP is higher than the combined GNP of Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, the West Bank and Gaza. With a per capita income of about $14,000, Israel ranks as the sixteenth wealthiest country in the world; Israelis enjoy a higher per capita income than oil-rich Saudi Arabia and are only slightly less well-off than most Western European countries.

Bibi ~ No.

What welfare check? Israel does not get a welfare check from the US. The Palestinians do, but not Israel.

(By the way for the third time I am still waiting for your proof that the IDF has kidnapped thousands of Palestinians as you stated above).

The aid given to Israel is not for welfare. It is loans and also grants to purchase arms from the US armaments industry.

Bibi ~ No.

The aid given to Israel is not for welfare. It is loans and also grants to purchase arms from the US armaments industry.

Word games.

We GIVE them MONEY...so they can "BUY" weapons from us with our own money...essentially free weapons....WTF kind of arrangement is that?
Yes..this is good fiscal policy. :lol:

Were you able to read my previous post? Your comment above is unrelated to any of that.

Word games.

We GIVE them MONEY...so they can "BUY" weapons from us with our own money...essentially free weapons....WTF kind of arrangement is that?

Were you able to read my previous post? Your comment above is unrelated to any of that.

Just think what unemployment there would be in the US armaments industry if Israel did not make their purchases from it. Remember also interest accruing on loans. Also remember the cooperation between Israel and the US in every way. Excellent fiscal policy.

I don't see you condemning the millions you give to the Palestinians. Now that is very bad fiscal policy I think you would agree :badgrin:

Yes, WE - American citizens - GIVE our own private money to Israel. That is not 'the US' giving: it's our personal property. You apparently have a problem with that.

Did you have the same problem with American citizens donating funds to the Provo wing of the IRA?

Word games.

Just think what unemployment there would be in the US armaments industry if Israel did not make their purchases from it. Remember also interest accruing on loans. Also remember the cooperation between Israel and the US in every way. Excellent fiscal policy.

I don't see you condemning the millions you give to the Palestinians. Now that is very bad fiscal policy I think you would agree :badgrin:

I see..you're killing palestinians to protect the american economy....:cuckoo:

Read my post again. It discusses grants/loans.

Yes, WE - American citizens - GIVE our own private money to Israel. That is not 'the US' giving: it's our personal property. You apparently have a problem with that.

Did you have the same problem with American citizens donating funds to the Provo wing of the IRA?

You didn't read the post showing the data...I doubt you even read it based on your comment.
It specifically mentions loans/grants.

Or else you did read it, don't like what you saw and are now desperately trying to change the subject.

Bibi ~ No.

Indeed, it is money flushed down the military industrial complex toilet.

That money would serve our economy better elsewhere.

How the Arabs suffer in Israeli prisons...
Health care.
TVs.
Radio.
So much food they get fat.
Oy! The Suffering!

Non-Arabs in Arab holding cells...
Beheaded.

Israeli - 129
Palestinian - 1,523

BTW, is it legal to kidnap children? What a shame (although not surprising) that you excuse the actions of Islamic terrorists because it placates your insensate Jew hatreds.

People like tinmore care not a whit that Hamas has a charter that call for Israel's eradication and yet the moslem terrorists continue to be armed by Western welfare dollars that prop up a collection of social misfits and welfare cheats. Haters such as tinmore remain silent when for decades, thousands of rockets fell on southern Israel from Gaza, while Israeli soldiers are kidnapped or killed by Hamas.

This latest act of kidnapping by the terrorist "Palestinians" alone demonstrates their true wish for hostilities to continue. Peace and freedom for Israelis is contrary to every design of the moslem terrorists / welfare scammers occupying "Palestine".

I see they haven't found the "kidnappers"...but they did manage to arrest 80 palestinians.

SOMEBODY MUST be punished. ...regardless of guilt.

The IDF arrested over 80 Hamas terrorists overnight Saturday in Judea and Samaria, according to the IDF Spokesperson's Office, as part of the wide-scale operation to find three youths. According to a military source, as quoted by Channel 10, several of the arrested were reportedly members of the "unity" government sworn in earlier this month.

IDF: Kidnapped Teens Are Alive and in Hevron Area - Defense/Security - News - Arutz Sheva

Oh..they're "terrorists"...because they were arrested by israelis...I understand.

"according to a military source" and "were reportedly members of..." are weasel words and excuses.

Chief of those arrested is Hassan Yusuf.

He was defined as a terrorist.

By his own SON.

He found Israel more decent than his own father.

But Americans like you like Hamas.

Wierdos

How the Arabs suffer in Israeli prisons...
Health care.
TVs.
Radio.
So much food they get fat.
Oy! The Suffering!

Non-Arabs in Arab holding cells...
Beheaded.

In Palestine? When?

In Israel, dick head.
I guess you don't watch the news much.
As Kondor has already posted, Palestine is a historical puff of smoke.
Jews won, Islam lost.

Daniel Pearl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
amongst others and the ass-hole Muslims can't even keep from murdering each other by the thousands but since that shit doesn't include the Joooooos, it doesn't count.
You're such an asshole.

But then again, I'm communication with the dog that's chasing it's tail.

Israeli - 129
Palestinian - 1,523

BTW, is it legal to kidnap children? What a shame (although not surprising) that you excuse the actions of Islamic terrorists because it placates your insensate Jew hatreds.

People like tinmore care not a whit that Hamas has a charter that call for Israel's eradication and yet the moslem terrorists continue to be armed by Western welfare dollars that prop up a collection of social misfits and welfare cheats. Haters such as tinmore remain silent when for decades, thousands of rockets fell on southern Israel from Gaza, while Israeli soldiers are kidnapped or killed by Hamas.

This latest act of kidnapping by the terrorist "Palestinians" alone demonstrates their true wish for hostilities to continue. Peace and freedom for Israelis is contrary to every design of the moslem terrorists / welfare scammers occupying "Palestine".

What's surprising about a religion that's uses it's own children as cannon fodder?

I see they haven't found the "kidnappers"...but they did manage to arrest 80 palestinians.

SOMEBODY MUST be punished. ...regardless of guilt.

No the Israelis just scooped in and randomly picked out these poor innocent Arabs, without them having done anything wrong at all. Wow. I bet you also have a used car to sell us too. LOL

Forum List

Back