Censorship in the news: Neil Young demands Joe Rogan's removal from Spotify

That is silly. Young isn’t suppressing free speech, his music his private property.
Young is demanding the suppression of speech which challenges his pet narratives.

This is a repugnant position for a creative person to take, particularly the son of a renowned journalist.

He should be ashamed of himself, and that he is not brings further shame upon him.

I wonder who Spotify will go with….the guy with massive ratings right now, or a washed up hippie who hasn’t been relevant for 85 years.
The washed up hippie sold the rights to his music so he has NO STANDING. Spotify will give him the finger and rightfully so

I've always liked Neil Young, for what it's worth (oops, that was actually a Steven Stills song).

I just find it a bit sad when people like him lose their perspective and end up fighting against that which they fought for 50 years ago.

The anti-establishment fighting for free speech is now the establishment fighting against it.

I've always liked Neil Young, for what it's worth (oops, that was actually a Steven Stills song).

I just find it a bit sad when people like him lose their perspective and end up fighting against that which they fought for 50 years ago.

The anti-establishment fighting for free speech is now the establishment fighting against it.
Their people run government now.

1643306868397.png

I hope Neil Young will remember Spotify don’t need him around anyhow

The same people screaming about Rogans right to free speech are ALL for banning books in our schools What a f-ed up country republicans give us

Yup.

The iconic Boomer who wrote Ohio to protest the Kent State Massacre is now calling for the removal of dissenting political opinion.

Neil Young Demands Spotify Remove His Music Over ‘False Information About Vaccines’

Does this mean the 60s are FINALLY over and we can proclaim this the Era of Eilish?

Do you think Big Tech should censor or remove opinions which vary from those of The State and/or The Majority?
Your Thread title is a lie.

Young demanded that Spotify remove his music from their platform because of the platform's continued support of Rogan's lies.

Do you not support the rights of the artist to make these decisions?
Or are you some kind of commie thinking you have the right to choose what a private artist does with his work?

Forum List

Back