Celebs trash Trump in response to John McCain's death F*ck you

63776196-BDB1-43EA-A75F-192336CC6A89.jpeg

Celebs Trash Trump in Response to John McCain’s Death: ‘F*ck You’

Many stars apparently couldn’t help but use McCain’s passing to whip up more anti-Trump hatred.

“John McCain: American patriot, war hero. Donald Trump: Draft-dodging weasel,” wrote author Stephen King.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hypocrites at their finest. These are the same pukes both stars and non stars who chant what they do and can secnds later turn around and do exactly what they said you did or didn't do. They are a trip to stand back.

You people who support communsim better wake up you and your kids or fture kids have so, so much to lose .

We are doing our damdest to put everything in front of you so you have information instead you turn it into the very reaction your uninformed losers tell you . Be it friendsk realtives, your hollywood freak stars etc.

Wake you are losing your country.

No matter who it is it's just so rude, so saddening that you can take someone's death and do this when they can't defend themselves be it they lie or not.

Have respect you bottom feeders gawd your sickening. I myself do not like J. M. but I certainly wouldn't dance on his grave and celebrate.

He is someones' father, he was the son of his parents, he's someone's uncle etc..

TO USE TRUMP ON ANOTHER MAN'S DEATH PROVES ONE MORE TIME. ------------

WHERE THE HATE IS
WHO THE HATERS ARE
WHO ARE SO LOW THEY DO THINGS LIKE THIS...........
McCain told trump don’t come to my funeral before he died.
Why do you think he said that?
He hated Trump?

Same shit is going on here on the forum

Stephen King's political views are no better than anyone else's...maybe worse given some of the stuff he writes is a little out in left field

I used to like S. K. too, then I saw a tweet from the gutter trash and couldn't believe he could stoop that low. Oh wait yeah I can believe it now for sure. These Hollywood pricks think they are all that and so special with their sex cults, and the way they go after kids is sickening.

I hope Karma finds these bastards and fast.
Stephen King should be attacked by the flesh eating bacteria! That’s a fitting end for him.

King was hit by a car a decade back. It did severe brain damage. This is why he can't write anything worth a shit, and no doubt why he is such a hate filled leftist.

Celebs Trash Trump in Response to John McCain’s Death: ‘F*ck You’

Many stars apparently couldn’t help but use McCain’s passing to whip up more anti-Trump hatred.

“John McCain: American patriot, war hero. Donald Trump: Draft-dodging weasel,” wrote author Stephen King.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hypocrites at their finest. These are the same pukes both stars and non stars who chant what they do and can secnds later turn around and do exactly what they said you did or didn't do. They are a trip to stand back.

You people who support communsim better wake up you and your kids or fture kids have so, so much to lose .

We are doing our damdest to put everything in front of you so you have information instead you turn it into the very reaction your uninformed losers tell you . Be it friendsk realtives, your hollywood freak stars etc.

Wake you are losing your country.

No matter who it is it's just so rude, so saddening that you can take someone's death and do this when they can't defend themselves be it they lie or not.

Have respect you bottom feeders gawd your sickening. I myself do not like J. M. but I certainly wouldn't dance on his grave and celebrate.

He is someones' father, he was the son of his parents, he's someone's uncle etc..

TO USE TRUMP ON ANOTHER MAN'S DEATH PROVES ONE MORE TIME. ------------

WHERE THE HATE IS
WHO THE HATERS ARE
WHO ARE SO LOW THEY DO THINGS LIKE THIS...........
McCain told trump don’t come to my funeral before he died.
Why do you think he said that?

Because Open Borders was a far left pile of shit who hates that Trump is exposing his beloved swamp

I agree with the sentiments. Trump hated McCain because McCain was everything Donald will never be.
He is not invited to the funeral - and for good cause.

Liberalism is a disease. They are insane and fed by the lying media.

Oh...........Stephen King was a draft dodger too. Ruled unfit!what did he do sustain a paper cut?

Ever read his stuff? Probably determined he had a screw loose somewhere

Have you read any of his books? His imagination is quite healthy and while he found a way for it to work for him I’m not convinced people like him are fully present mentally and as a writer myself I say this with reluctance.

WARNING if you’re not in the mood for brainwashed folks on Twitter, steer clear of this post!

Well, everyone got what they wanted.

John did, apparently he wanted to spend the last years of his life working in the Senate rather than enjoy life, and even continue hospital treatment up to the day before he died.
McCain lovers did, they got the quick death they were hoping for. It was over quickly with a minimum of suffering. A good thing.
Republican-haters did, they got to praise John as a "man of the ages" because unlike any of them would ever do, he often opposed his own president and party.
And the Trump-bashers did, for rather than giving John's death at least a little dignity (the guy suffered brutal torture behind enemy lines for 5 years), they've done nothing but use his passing as one more way to vent their vitriol on Trump instead.

Oh...........Stephen King was a draft dodger too. Ruled unfit!what did he do sustain a paper cut?

Ever read his stuff? Probably determined he had a screw loose somewhere

Have you read any of his books? His imagination is quite healthy and while he found a way for it to work for him I’m not convinced people like him are fully present mentally and as a writer myself I say this with reluctance.

I've read plenty of his work and that's why I think he's a tad unhinged

Pretty bad when we have a president who's not even welcome at funerals.
Whilst Mccain was dying trump was describing former employees as "rats" for giving evidence to Mr Mueller. Presidential or what ?

You know that’s what a rat is, right? Someone who sabotages the party they pretend to be loyal to... he didn’t call him a rat bc he thinks he looks like a rat or bc rats are gross. *Facepalm* I can’t believe I’m even explaining this...

Forum List

Back