Celebs trash Trump in response to John McCain's death F*ck you

Celebs Trash Trump in Response to John McCain’s Death: ‘F*ck You’

Many stars apparently couldn’t help but use McCain’s passing to whip up more anti-Trump hatred.

“John McCain: American patriot, war hero. Donald Trump: Draft-dodging weasel,” wrote author Stephen King.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hypocrites at their finest. These are the same pukes both stars and non stars who chant what they do and can secnds later turn around and do exactly what they said you did or didn't do. They are a trip to stand back.

You people who support communsim better wake up you and your kids or fture kids have so, so much to lose .

We are doing our damdest to put everything in front of you so you have information instead you turn it into the very reaction your uninformed losers tell you . Be it friendsk realtives, your hollywood freak stars etc.

Wake you are losing your country.

No matter who it is it's just so rude, so saddening that you can take someone's death and do this when they can't defend themselves be it they lie or not.

Have respect you bottom feeders gawd your sickening. I myself do not like J. M. but I certainly wouldn't dance on his grave and celebrate.

He is someones' father, he was the son of his parents, he's someone's uncle etc..

TO USE TRUMP ON ANOTHER MAN'S DEATH PROVES ONE MORE TIME. ------------

WHERE THE HATE IS
WHO THE HATERS ARE
WHO ARE SO LOW THEY DO THINGS LIKE THIS...........
They are right.
Well considering they were all running around calling McCain a Nazi... mocking his age and POW injuries in 2008...I would say they have no room to talk.

But liberals are brain damaged...so...

Same shit is going on here on the forum

Stephen King's political views are no better than anyone else's...maybe worse given some of the stuff he writes is a little out in left field

I used to like S. K. too, then I saw a tweet from the gutter trash and couldn't believe he could stoop that low. Oh wait yeah I can believe it now for sure. These Hollywood pricks think they are all that and so special with their sex cults, and the way they go after kids is sickening.

I hope Karma finds these bastards and fast.

I don't give much credence to Hollyweird types. Same with professional athletes.
Internet trolls on the other hand

Same shit is going on here on the forum

Stephen King's political views are no better than anyone else's...maybe worse given some of the stuff he writes is a little out in left field

I used to like S. K. too, then I saw a tweet from the gutter trash and couldn't believe he could stoop that low. Oh wait yeah I can believe it now for sure. These Hollywood pricks think they are all that and so special with their sex cults, and the way they go after kids is sickening.

I hope Karma finds these bastards and fast.

I don't give much credence to Hollyweird types. Same with professional athletes.
Internet trolls on the other hand

As you troll....lol. See what I did there noob?

Many stars apparently couldn’t help but use McCain’s passing to whip up more anti-Trump hatred.

“John McCain: American patriot, war hero. Donald Trump: Draft-dodging weasel,” wrote author Stephen King.

Hypocrites at their finest. These are the same pukes both stars and non stars who chant what they do and can secnds later turn around and do exactly what they said you did or didn't do. They are a trip to stand back.

You people who support communsim better wake up you and your kids or fture kids have so, so much to lose .

We are doing our damdest to put everything in front of you so you have information instead you turn it into the very reaction your uninformed losers tell you . Be it friendsk realtives, your hollywood freak stars etc.

No matter who it is it's just so rude, so saddening that you can take someone's death and do this when they can't defend themselves be it they lie or not.

Have respect you bottom feeders gawd your sickening. I myself do not like J. M. but I certainly wouldn't dance on his grave and celebrate.

He is someones' father, he was the son of his parents, he's someone's uncle etc..

WHERE THE HATE IS
WHO THE HATERS ARE

I don't imagine you can find anyone to FU.

McCain's been dead about 24 hours and I'm already tired of the noise. The man died he was nothing special people

I agree its time to move on.....

He is going to be lain at Congress, and I'
Man I feel bad for you posting so much, must drive you nuts that Trump is a lowlife, and McCain has so much support. LOL.

LOL... no. I don’t think someone’s death, from brain cancer no less, should be used as hateful fodder for someone who literally had nothing to do with his death. I find it repugnant and given your response you believe these idiots are warranted in their misguided hate—not surprising.

Before he did I always figured that Trump was jealous of him and Trump is a gnat compared to John McCain.

Trump Vietnam was not getting a VD, said so himself. A real lowlife scum.
Must be why you nitwits called McCain a Nazi over and over while he was running in 2008.

Please show me a post saying he was a Nazi, I voted for the man in 2008. Now show me my post??? or say you are sorry.
Suuure you did. People who voted for the man don't deny the liberal attacks the man had to endure.

Prove it and I say you are wrong, I was a bit taken back by his choice of the bimbo Palin, but then I voted for Obama in 2012, just could not vote for a man who wore sacred underwear, and I so admired the ACA and the essential health benefits.

I can't hear you, what did you say Trump health care plan is, oh I heard you, everyone is on their own and its just too bad if you are sick , pg, disabled or a senior, esp if you have a pre existing condition.

just could not vote for a man who wore sacred underwear
I'm not Mormon, but you really are displaying your ignorance on all things.

Some people incorrectly refer to temple garments as magical or “magic underwear.” These words are not only inaccurate but also offensive to members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. There is nothing magical or mystical about temple garments, and Church members ask for the same degree of respect and sensitivity that would be afforded to any other faith by people of goodwill.

Temple garments are worn by adult members of the Church who have made sacred promises of fidelity to God’s commandments and the gospel of Jesus Christ in temples of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

To Church members, the modest temple garment, worn under normal clothing, along with the symbolic vestments worn during temple worship, represent the sacred and personal aspect of their relationship with God and their commitment to live good, honorable lives

Mormon Underwear is the Temple Garment and is Sacred to Members

WHERE THE HATE IS
WHO THE HATERS ARE
They are right.
Well considering they were all running around calling McCain a Nazi... mocking his age and POW injuries in 2008...I would say they have no room to talk.

But liberals are brain damaged...so...
Who is "they were all"? I never once called the man a Nazi, or made fun of his POW experience. YOU ARE A LIAR.

WHERE THE HATE IS
WHO THE HATERS ARE

Those same celebrities hated John McCain when he was alive.....

WHERE THE HATE IS
WHO THE HATERS ARE
The "hate" was with Trump. The "hater" is Trump. And Trump "went so low" when he made fun of McCain for being captured. You want to know where the "hate" is, that's it.

Those same celebrities hated John McCain when he was alive.....

McCain's been dead about 24 hours and I'm already tired of the noise. The man died he was nothing special people

Man I feel bad for you posting so much, must drive you nuts that Trump is a lowlife, and McCain has so much support. LOL.

LOL... no. I don’t think someone’s death, from brain cancer no less, should be used as hateful fodder for someone who literally had nothing to do with his death. I find it repugnant and given your response you believe these idiots are warranted in their misguided hate—not surprising.

Before he did I always figured that Trump was jealous of him and Trump is a gnat compared to John McCain.

Must be why you nitwits called McCain a Nazi over and over while he was running in 2008.

Please show me a post saying he was a Nazi, I voted for the man in 2008. Now show me my post??? or say you are sorry.

How? You weren’t a member in 2008 so it’s really a moot point bc there’s no way BlueGin knows you really called him a nazi.

Pretty bad when we have a president who's not even welcome at funerals.

That says more about the McCains than Trump. Spiteful
Amen to this. And if our current leader is not invited, we will never know if he would have come or not.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

I wouldn't want anyone at my funeral that disliked me and said I was a loser. Trump was not invited for good reasons.

How? You weren’t a member in 2008 so it’s really a moot point bc there’s no way BlueGin knows you really called him a nazi.

I voted for him, and Blue Gin and you are full of shit, but he lost. I voted for him because unlike Bush Jr he deserved to be Potus and knew more about the war in Afghanistan and was an honorable , reach across the isle kind of person.

WHERE THE HATE IS
WHO THE HATERS ARE
Celebs need to realize that they are here for our entertainment, like the court jesters of old. Once they get done performing, they should go home and shut the fuck up.

“Hi! I’m a celebrity. Do you know what I do for a living? I say words that someone else wrote! That makes me informed!”

Pretty bad when we have a president who's not even welcome at funerals.

That says more about the McCains than Trump. Spiteful
Amen to this. And if our current leader is not invited, we will never know if he would have come or not.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

I wouldn't want anyone at my funeral that disliked me and said I was a loser. Trump was not invited for good reasons.
Shitstain obama called McCain a racist, referred to him as bushmccain. The human stain made fun of McCain 's injuries and said his depends needed changing.

But the shitstain is the color of shit and can do no wrong.

Forum List

Back