Celebs trash Trump in response to John McCain's death F*ck you

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Celebs Trash Trump in Response to John McCain’s Death: ‘F*ck You’

Many stars apparently couldn’t help but use McCain’s passing to whip up more anti-Trump hatred.

“John McCain: American patriot, war hero. Donald Trump: Draft-dodging weasel,” wrote author Stephen King.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hypocrites at their finest. These are the same pukes both stars and non stars who chant what they do and can secnds later turn around and do exactly what they said you did or didn't do. They are a trip to stand back.

You people who support communsim better wake up you and your kids or fture kids have so, so much to lose .

We are doing our damdest to put everything in front of you so you have information instead you turn it into the very reaction your uninformed losers tell you . Be it friendsk realtives, your hollywood freak stars etc.

Wake you are losing your country.

No matter who it is it's just so rude, so saddening that you can take someone's death and do this when they can't defend themselves be it they lie or not.

Have respect you bottom feeders gawd your sickening. I myself do not like J. M. but I certainly wouldn't dance on his grave and celebrate.

He is someones' father, he was the son of his parents, he's someone's uncle etc..

TO USE TRUMP ON ANOTHER MAN'S DEATH PROVES ONE MORE TIME. ------------

WHERE THE HATE IS
WHO THE HATERS ARE
WHO ARE SO LOW THEY DO THINGS LIKE THIS...........

Same shit is going on here on the forum

Stephen King's political views are no better than anyone else's...maybe worse given some of the stuff he writes is a little out in left field

• Banned

Stephen King's political views are no better than anyone else's...maybe worse given some of the stuff he writes is a little out in left field

I used to like S. K. too, then I saw a tweet from the gutter trash and couldn't believe he could stoop that low. Oh wait yeah I can believe it now for sure. These Hollywood pricks think they are all that and so special with their sex cults, and the way they go after kids is sickening.

I hope Karma finds these bastards and fast.

I used to like S. K. too, then I saw a tweet from the gutter trash and couldn't believe he could stoop that low. Oh wait yeah I can believe it now for sure. These Hollywood pricks think they are all that and so special with their sex cults, and the way they go after kids is sickening.

I don't give much credence to Hollyweird types. Same with professional athletes.

Oh...........Stephen King was a draft dodger too. Ruled unfit!what did he do sustain a paper cut?

Stephen King should be attacked by the flesh eating bacteria! That’s a fitting end for him.

Many stars apparently couldn’t help but use McCain’s passing to whip up more anti-Trump hatred.

“John McCain: American patriot, war hero. Donald Trump: Draft-dodging weasel,” wrote author Stephen King.

Hypocrites at their finest. These are the same pukes both stars and non stars who chant what they do and can secnds later turn around and do exactly what they said you did or didn't do. They are a trip to stand back.

You people who support communsim better wake up you and your kids or fture kids have so, so much to lose .

We are doing our damdest to put everything in front of you so you have information instead you turn it into the very reaction your uninformed losers tell you . Be it friendsk realtives, your hollywood freak stars etc.

No matter who it is it's just so rude, so saddening that you can take someone's death and do this when they can't defend themselves be it they lie or not.

Have respect you bottom feeders gawd your sickening. I myself do not like J. M. but I certainly wouldn't dance on his grave and celebrate.

He is someones' father, he was the son of his parents, he's someone's uncle etc..

WHERE THE HATE IS
WHO THE HATERS ARE
McCain told trump don’t come to my funeral before he died.
Why do you think he said that?

WHERE THE HATE IS
WHO THE HATERS ARE
McCain told trump don’t come to my funeral before he died.
Why do you think he said that?

Because his brain is just like yours. Two peas in a pod now, stand back and watch what peopel say about him as it reflects back to who you are. :5_1_12024:

WARNING if you’re not in the mood for brainwashed folks on Twitter, steer clear of this post!

The first two screenshots are replies to Star Tribune’s article about Trump’s primary response to McCain’s death. The rest are pretty self-explanatory.

7049DC04-BA05-4492-A1B2-1948066D6052.jpeg
262A060B-C3B6-483D-82C0-EA8E89052B37.jpeg
C1D6F845-8442-45E0-8349-BD1E91160B45.jpeg

Attachments

• 40D120EF-1EDC-4274-9DF5-0CF2738769E7.jpeg
    40D120EF-1EDC-4274-9DF5-0CF2738769E7.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 227C4D80-F379-48EE-943B-045A4901E50C.jpeg
    227C4D80-F379-48EE-943B-045A4901E50C.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 201CC20F-1990-49AB-AD90-50C6B6C0F3A6.jpeg
    201CC20F-1990-49AB-AD90-50C6B6C0F3A6.jpeg