CDC Updates Survival Rates for Chinese Virus, Media Silent

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
This really should go in the Political forum.
There’s zero reason to continue the charades. Just tell us old farts to be careful, it might get you. Let the world move on.

0-19 years: 99.997%
20-49 years: 99.98%
50-69 years: 99.5%
70+ years: 94.6%

BTW- Sweden took no action other than tell Swedes to take it seriously and be smart. Today they have a declining case rate much lower than the other European nations who shutdown businesses and requires t shirts over the head.

Went to a store yesterday....the closest person was about 45 feet away......I took my mask off to answer a call.....

The ONE sales guy 45ft away went ballistic Nearly screaming SIR! PLEASE PUT YOUR MASK BACK ON !!!!!!!!!!

he was panicking. Fucking morons

If we ever have a real, true national disaster these people will either die off quickly or be really easy pickings.

Last edited:
Went to a store yesterday....the closest person was about 45 feet away......I took my mask off to answer a call.....

The ONE sales guy 45ft away went ballistic Nearly screaming SIR! PLEASE PUT YOUR MASK BACK ON !!!!!!!!!!

he was panicking. Fucking morons

If we ever have a real, true national disaster these people will either die off quickly or be really easy pickings.
Awhile ago I posted an orchestra playing wind instruments while wearing masks with holes cutout for their mouths.
These sheep actually think they are accomplishing safety.

At least the masks are symbolic of solidarity against the Chinese virus. At least being called worthless gives masks a value.

Forum List

Back