These 12 Graphs Show Mask Mandates Do Nothing To Stop COVID

Masks mitigate viral spread.
Then why are you guys kvetching that the numbers have risen in mask wearing countries cities and counties across the globe?
In all seriousness, unless you have the proper 95% protective mask, in certain situations that mask is benefitial, however most other masks are creating more harm then good, because like Pelosi, and Biden and others demonstrated they constantly touch their mask in the 'most' innappropriate and warned against manner=contaminating their mask. So while some are helped by masks just as many have created a problem that no mask would have avoided=damned if you do, damned if you don't.
So when Biden says you ought to have a president that follows the science and listens to the experts, that disquallifies Biden who didn't follow either when it explained why masks fail and cause harm.
Trump always followed the CDC even when he disagreed.

Why don't you focus on the hypocrits like Cuomo who blasted the FL Governor for wanting to ban NY visitors fleeing the NY pandemic like how Trump stoped China flights. Now Cuomo is taunting a plan to check all entrance into NY must prove a negative covid test (even though they aren't accurate). Cuomo was like Xi sending the infection throughout the US via open travel purposely for political reasons. That's where your focus attention and time and effort should be, not deflecting nor smokescreening what your party politicians did.

Perhaps you should think about the difference between "mitigation" and "prevention".
I'd like to remind you that "the experts" on liberal media were harmfully telling people That zinc (that I've touted for years) doesn't work to cure covid, when I blasted them that it's not always about cure when lessening the severity and hospital cases was an intent we should be also striving for, since that was the argument for shut down to allow our facilities to not he over run.
Which brings us to: the shut down was done to eliminate most of the virus and give us a chance to catch up to Preventative wear and sanitization supplies etc, lacking due to dem majority congress focus being on it's smokescreen scam impeachment instead of the virus.-oops!

Then why are you guys kvetching that the numbers have risen in mask wearing countries cities and counties across the globe?
In all seriousness, unless you have the proper 95% protective mask, in certain situations that mask is benefitial, however most other masks are creating more harm then good, because like Pelosi, and Biden and others demonstrated they constantly touch their mask in the 'most' innappropriate and warned against manner=contaminating their mask. So while some are helped by masks just as many have created a problem that no mask would have avoided=damned if you do, damned if you don't.
So when Biden says you ought to have a president that follows the science and listens to the experts, that disquallifies Biden who didn't follow either when it explained why masks fail and cause harm.

Why don't you focus on the hypocrits like Cuomo who blasted the FL Governor for wanting to ban NY visitors fleeing the NY pandemic like how Trump stoped China flights. Now Cuomo is taunting a plan to check all entrance into NY must prove a negative covid test (even though they aren't accurate). Cuomo was like Xi sending the infection throughout the US via open travel purposely for political reasons. That's where your focus attention and time and effort should be, not deflecting nor smokescreening what your party politicians did.

Perhaps you should think about the difference between "mitigation" and "prevention".
I'd like to remind you that "the experts" on liberal media were harmfully telling people That zinc (that I've touted for years) doesn't work to cure covid, when I blasted them that it's not always about cure when lessening the severity and hospital cases was an intent we should be also striving for, since that was the argument for shut down to allow our facilities to not he over run.
Which brings us to: the shut down was done to eliminate most of the virus and give us a chance to catch up to Preventative wear and sanitization supplies etc, lacking due to dem majority congress focus being on it's smokescreen scam impeachment instead of the virus.-oops!

Zinc doesn't cure covid.

Zinc doesn't cure covid.
And that right there is why MSM influenced Doctors and nurses and household have higher death rates then people smart enough to know remedies are as important as cures and vaccines in lessening the viral replication and inflamation to allow your body to fight the virus and "not" end up in a hospital bed. But thanks for proving our points that the left seeks as many people to be hospitalized as possible for their narrarive and rhetoric. Remember the left fought against Hydroxychlorochine, zinc, and censored my melatonin and other relative info discovered.
In fact Unilever and J&J refused helpful product ideas to assure further safety especially making masks more successful at protection, they called any attemps as "Solicitation" and would refuse all attempts at helping lessen this viral spread (because they make more money in the spread then in the erradication).
That's all any sensible person needs to see to know who "does not have our best interest" at heart.

Last edited:
The Federalist

These 12 Graphs Show Mask Mandates Do Nothing To Stop COVID

By Yinon Weiss
OCTOBER 29, 2020

Excerpt:

Masks have become a political tool and a talisman. When COVID-19 hit, governments panicked and created enormous fear. The Centers for Disease Control currently estimates a COVID-19 survival rate of 99.99 percent for people younger than 50, but the damage created by the panic was too great to undo.

It is likely that some politicians eventually realized their mistake and needed a way to back-pedal without admitting their lockdowns were a policy disaster. Their solution was for people to put any old piece of cloth across their face and magically believe that it’s okay to go out shopping again.

Masks are not merely a small inconvenience. They have inadvertently become a key impediment to returning to a more normal life, a desirable goal for those seeking to twist the pandemic for political and electoral purposes.

Masks dehumanize us, and ironically serve as a constant reminder that we should be afraid. People can now be spotted wearing masks while camping by themselves in the woods or on a solo sailing trip. They have become a cruel device on young children everywhere, kindergarten students covered by masks and isolated by Plexiglas, struggling to understand the social expressions of their peers. Face coverings are causing real harm to the American psyche, provide little to no medical benefit, and distract us from more important health policy issues.

The mask dogma had many cracks in it from the start. For one, the U.S. surgeon general and the Centers for Disease Control both previously said that “masks are NOT effective in preventing [the] general public from catching coronavirus,” so they were already starting with a credibility deficit. Furthermore, many officials have been frequently caught without masks when they think the cameras are off them. Dr. Anthony Fauci, for example, has been caught doing this multiple times.

LINK
The masks for the pandemic are no different than making women wear the burka masks for the muslims---its to dehumanize and isolate the wearer.

Zinc doesn't cure covid.
And that right there is why MSM influenced Doctors and nurses and household have higher death rates then people smart enough to know remedies are as important as cures and vaccines in lessening the viral replication and inflamation to allow your body to fight the virus and "not" end up in a hospital bed. But thanks for proving our points that the left seeks as many people to be hospitalized as possible for their narrarive and rhetoric. Remember the left fought against Hydroxychlorochine, zinc, and censored my melatonin and other relative info discovered.
That's all any sensible person needs to see to know who "does not have our best interest" at heart.

Zinc does not cure covid.
Strange how they didn't give him a bunch of Hydroxy when Decrepit Donald was rushed to the hospital after contracting the virus.

My husband just went to NY----the day following his arrival I got 5 phone calls from the NY tracer whatever trying to track him down which I didn't answer. I thought for sure he had been exposed on the flight up there but couldn't figure out how they got my phone number since they asked for no phone number when he filled out their paperwork when he landed. I assumed they got off the credit cards which are use my phone as the primary contact but he said that he used his company credit card for the flights which has his cell phone number. Every time I called the Tracers back, I was told that they would call me back and that I couldn't reach anyone there or leave a message. Weird in case if he had come down with the virus, how would I notify them. The following day, I got no calls and he returned the day after. They called the following day--------and just asked if he had left NY yet or not. Glad I didn't answer I calls sooner....what a bunch of Gestapho. BTw, BLOOMBERG runs the NY TRACING whatever. Why are they tracking down people who have been exposed or infected? What's the point?

Zinc doesn't cure covid.

Strange how they didn't give him a bunch of Hydroxy when Decrepit Donald was rushed to the hospital after contracting the virus.
This is why you are stll a democrat, poor reading comprehension and deduction skills leaves you susceptible to MSM word play games.
Reread what I said a hundred times till you finally get it. I never said cure covid, zinc supresses and stops viral replication in your body during "any flu" so that when taken properly right away (no acidic drinks 30 minutes before or after) it will lessen the severity and legnth of your cold and symptoms.
Instead of coughing all day for a week to ten days straight you might cough once or twice a day for
2-3 days. =lessen severity.
That being said: if you do not have zinc remedies in your mwdicine cabinet then why is your news source creating your ignorance and naysaying on such helpful remedies?
-checkmate!

Last edited:
Thanks for the chuckle..... At some point when you pass through puberty...come on back.
You seem to be under some delusion that you intimidate me. SAYING you are something means nothing to me. You SAY you have been in the medical field for 20 years. You, like everyone else, prove who you are by what you say.

So..................... Are you a liar or a hack?

Edit: If you don't want to have this conversation or are trying to get away from it, you are going about it the wrong way.

Last edited:

Zinc doesn't cure covid.

This is why you are stll a democratb poor reading comprehension and deduction skills leaves you susceptible to MSM word play games.
Reread what I said a hundred times till you finally get it. I never said cure covid, zinc supresses and stops viral replication in your body during "any flu" so that when taken properly right away (no acidic drinks 30 minutes before or after) it will lessen the severity and legnth of your cold and symptoms.
Instead of coughing all day for a week to ten days straight you might cough once or twice a day for
That being said: if you do not have zinc remedies in your mwdicine cabinet then why is your news source creating your ignorance and naysaying on such helpful remedies?
-checkmate!

Zinc doesn't cure covid. Neither does Hydroxy.

My husband just went to NY----the day following his arrival I got 5 phone calls from the NY tracer whatever trying to track him down which I didn't answer. I thought for sure he had been exposed on the flight up there but couldn't figure out how they got my phone number since they asked for no phone number when he filled out their paperwork when he landed. I assumed they got off the credit cards which are use my phone as the primary contact but he said that he used his company credit card for the flights which has his cell phone number. Every time I called the Tracers back, I was told that they would call me back and that I couldn't reach anyone there or leave a message. Weird in case if he had come down with the virus, how would I notify them. The following day, I got no calls and he returned the day after. They called the following day--------and just asked if he had left NY yet or not. Glad I didn't answer I calls sooner....what a bunch of Gestapho. BTw, BLOOMBERG runs the NY TRACING whatever. Why are they tracking down people who have been exposed or infected? What's the point?
TO warn you to get tested, shelter for 2 weeks and stay away from people/loved ones, but it also can be abused by people who have proved to be disingenuous and weaponize & abuse the protective processes.
Which is why if they told

BTw, BLOOMBERG runs the NY TRACING whatever. Why are they tracking down people who have been exposed or infected? What's the point?
TO warn you to get tested, shelter for 2 weeks and stay away from people/loved ones, but it also can be abused by people who have proved to be disingenuous and weaponize & abuse the protective processes.
Which is why if they told
He probably also thinks doctors shouldn't tell their patients when they diagnose them with cancer. What's the point?

Zinc doesn't cure covid.

This is why you are stll a democratb poor reading comprehension and deduction skills leaves you susceptible to MSM word play games.
-checkmate!

Zinc-Pepcid-VitaminD combination does seem to help with not contracting the virus.

The only virus I'm aware of that can be killed by drugs is hepatitis C... So while your point is correct, it's also meaningless. Drugs like we are talking about isn't to cure Covid... It's to help with the side effects of it for a more desirable outcome.

Zinc doesn't cure covid.

-checkmate!

Zinc doesn't cure covid.

-checkmate!

4kshw2.jpg

You can call it whatever you want but masks are as useless as tits on a boar hog as far as virus protection goes and that's a fact jack.

You can call it whatever you want but masks are as useless as tits on a boar hog as far as virus protection goes and that's a fact jack.

You know Trump was taking them, and he ended up in the ICU with COVID-19.

True story... He might be dead if he didn't...

I don't know that for fact mind you.. No one does... But... Older you are, the worse off you are when it comes to this, or pretty much any other virus out there.

Forum List

Back