These 12 Graphs Show Mask Mandates Do Nothing To Stop COVID

Lets use data and science:
Random state with mask mandates:
Indiana the Entire State 7/27/2020 started the mask mandate. 536 covid cases a day.
And end of oct 3,624 cases a day.

Before masks the cases were dropping drastically, after mask mandates cases spikes drastically.
Mitigation argument fails. Busted!

Masks mitigate viral spread.

You didn't read the posted article, just another way for you to be deliberately ignorant, you must be proud of it.

Don't have to. I've worked in healthcare on and off for 20+ years. Masks mitigate viral spread.

Then you would know that viruses come in all shapes and sizes and that the masks people are wearing don't stop the virus at all. Frankly, you're a lying hack.

Masks mitigate viral spread
Bone up on the English language, dude. Don't be so obtuse in conversations.
My statement is as true as yours.
Mine is based on actual data from Kansas.

Study: Mask mandate slows spread of COVID by 50% in Kansas
www.kansascity.com › coronavirus › article246781727

5 days ago — KS counties that had a mask mandate had a 50% reduction in the spread of coronavirus when compared to those without, a KU study found.

5 days ago — KS counties that had a mask mandate had a 50% reduction in the spread of coronavirus when compared to those without, a KU study found.
*blink*blink*

Maybe you just have a reading comprehension problem. o.0

Indiana the Entire State 7/27/2020 started the mask mandate. 536 covid cases a day.

Before masks the cases were dropping drastically, after mask mandates cases spikes drastically.
The problem with this example is there is no control group to compare the results to. Too many variable for it to have any statistical significance.

That's why I mentioned Kansas, which has both mask mandated counties, and counties without a mask mandate. The results were scientifically based on nearly identical populations

Fake news: since July's mandate in Kansas the daily rate spiked 300%

Then why are you guys kvetching that the numbers have risen in mask wearing countries cities and counties across the globe?
In all seriousness, unless you have the proper 95% protective mask, in certain situations that mask is benefitial, however most other masks are creating more harm then good, because like Pelosi, and Biden and others demonstrated they constantly touch their mask in the 'most' innappropriate and warned against manner=contaminating their mask. So while some are helped by masks just as many have created a problem that no mask would have avoided=damned if you do, damned if you don't.
So when Biden says you ought to have a president that follows the science and listens to the experts, that disquallifies Biden who didn't follow either when it explained why masks fail and cause harm.
Trump always followed the CDC even when he disagreed.

Why don't you focus on the hypocrits like Cuomo who blasted the FL Governor for wanting to ban NY visitors fleeing the NY pandemic like how Trump stoped China flights. Now Cuomo is taunting a plan to check all entrance into NY must prove a negative covid test (even though they aren't accurate). Cuomo was like Xi sending the infection throughout the US via open travel purposely for political reasons. That's where your focus attention and time and effort should be, not deflecting nor smokescreening what your party politicians did.

Perhaps you should think about the difference between "mitigation" and "prevention".
I'd like to remind you that "the experts" on liberal media were harmfully telling people That zinc (that I've touted for years) doesn't work to cure covid, when I blasted them that it's not always about cure when lessening the severity and hospital cases was an intent we should be also striving for, since that was the argument for shut down to allow our facilities to not he over run.
Which brings us to: the shut down was done to eliminate most of the virus and give us a chance to catch up to Preventative wear and sanitization supplies etc, lacking due to dem majority congress focus being on it's smokescreen scam impeachment instead of the virus.-oops!

Zinc doesn't cure covid.
And that right there is why MSM influenced Doctors and nurses and household have higher death rates then people smart enough to know remedies are as important as cures and vaccines in lessening the viral replication and inflamation to allow your body to fight the virus and "not" end up in a hospital bed. But thanks for proving our points that the left seeks as many people to be hospitalized as possible for their narrarive and rhetoric. Remember the left fought against Hydroxychlorochine, zinc, and censored my melatonin and other relative info discovered.
That's all any sensible person needs to see to know who "does not have our best interest" at heart.

Zinc does not cure covid.
Strange how they didn't give him a bunch of Hydroxy when Decrepit Donald was rushed to the hospital after contracting the virus.
This is why you are stll a democratb poor reading comprehension and deduction skills leaves you susceptible to MSM word play games.
Reread what I said a hundred times till you finally get it. I never said cure covid, zinc supresses and stops viral replication in your body during "any flu" so that when taken properly right away (no acidic drinks 30 minutes before or after) it will lessen the severity and legnth of your cold and symptoms.
Instead of coughing all day for a week to ten days straight you might cough once or twice a day for
2-3 days. =lessen severity.
That being said: if you do not have zinc remedies in your mwdicine cabinet then why is your news source creating your ignorance and naysaying on such helpful remedies?
-checkmate!

Zinc doesn't cure covid. Neither does Hydroxy.

You really are quite stupid. Can you show where he said it would "cure" covid?

Then why are you guys kvetching that the numbers have risen in mask wearing countries cities and counties across the globe?
In all seriousness, unless you have the proper 95% protective mask, in certain situations that mask is benefitial, however most other masks are creating more harm then good, because like Pelosi, and Biden and others demonstrated they constantly touch their mask in the 'most' innappropriate and warned against manner=contaminating their mask. So while some are helped by masks just as many have created a problem that no mask would have avoided=damned if you do, damned if you don't.
So when Biden says you ought to have a president that follows the science and listens to the experts, that disquallifies Biden who didn't follow either when it explained why masks fail and cause harm.
Trump always followed the CDC even when he disagreed.

Why don't you focus on the hypocrits like Cuomo who blasted the FL Governor for wanting to ban NY visitors fleeing the NY pandemic like how Trump stoped China flights. Now Cuomo is taunting a plan to check all entrance into NY must prove a negative covid test (even though they aren't accurate). Cuomo was like Xi sending the infection throughout the US via open travel purposely for political reasons. That's where your focus attention and time and effort should be, not deflecting nor smokescreening what your party politicians did.

Perhaps you should think about the difference between "mitigation" and "prevention".
You can call it whatever you want but masks are as useless as tits on a boar hog as far as virus protection goes and that's a fact jack.

No you are using political short blurbs that are innacurate, the proper sentence is highend
3m masks "help" mitigate viral spread.
Those cheap masks are less likely to mitigate and is offset by people like Biden who constantly touch the area of the mask they breath through.
You have proven masks don't mitigate spread by kvetching about the increased spread during the mandatory mask period-oops!

Not sure what "kvetching" means.

I do know that masks do help mitigate viral spread.

You don't know that at all.

The problem with this example is there is no control group to compare the results to. Too many variable for it to have any statistical significance.

That's why I mentioned Kansas, which has both mask mandated counties, and counties without a mask mandate. The results were scientifically based on nearly identical populations
You just busted the MSM use of selective recognition of heart issues with Hydroxychlorochine which ended up being both fake studies and out of context spin narrative by the hate remedies media, proving they want people sick so they can revel in the numbers.
Rememver the 33 mask mandate states have been increasing covid so much that MSM is using that increase to weaponize it for political narrative.
NICE PEOPLE!
But this concern busts the mask mitigation argument. Once again proper wording is the proper mask properly used in certain situations mitigates the virus, but blanket statements about masks in general are more harmful then helpful, and is fallacious. Example the masks in Bidens commercial talking about what he'd do in producing more ppe is the wrong weakest mask besides those dollar store painters mask.

But this concern busts the mask mitigation argument. Once again proper wording is the proper mask properly used in certain situations mitigates the virus, but blanket statements about masks in general are more harmful then helpful, and is fallacious. Example the masks in Bidens commercial talking about what he'd do in producing more ppe is the wrong weakest mask besides those dollar store painters mask.

A University of Kansas study released this week backs up what health officials have been telling us for months: Masks do work by significantly slowing the spread of COVID-19.

“We found a 50% reduction in the spread of COVID-19 in counties that had a mask mandate compared to those without,” Donna K. Ginther

A University of Kansas study released this week backs up what health officials have been telling us for months: Masks do work by significantly slowing the spread of COVID-19.

“We found a 50% reduction in the spread of COVID-19 in counties that had a mask mandate compared to those without,” Donna K. Ginther
What type of mask?
Do they record how many covid carriers wear masks, asked if they innapropriately handle masks?
You have no data resources, fake news does not countzthe data shows it's fake news the lack of info validates my conclusion. Your selective reply proves my point, and your generalization term of masks proves my point.
4ksu3d.jpg

I see arguments made by 2-3 people here that face masks works, but then they greatly weaken their argument when they say it MITIGATE the spread of the virus.

"Masks mitigate viral spread. "

It is a loose statement because there are no TRANSMISSION block rates mentioned, thus useless, this from a Healthcare employee!

Sloppy!

Did you notice they presented ZERO evidence that masks prevents transmission based infections?

They based it on growth rate of cases, NOT the efficacy of the masks themselves.

The KU study, “Do Masks Matter in Kansas,” set out to answer the question whether masks were working. The study, conducted by Ginther and Carlos Zambrana, associate researcher at the institute, compared the growth rate of cases in counties that had a mask mandate to those that do not.

:auiqs.jpg:

My post one link shows plenty of indications that Masks are not stopping new infection cases, there were 12 examples in the link, notice that this was completely ignored by the Masks mitigation club here?

They ignore this too:

The mask dogma had many cracks in it from the start. For one, the U.S. surgeon general and the Centers for Disease Control both previously said that “masks are NOT effective in preventing [the] general public from catching coronavirus,”

BTw, BLOOMBERG runs the NY TRACING whatever. Why are they tracking down people who have been exposed or infected? What's the point?
TO warn you to get tested, shelter for 2 weeks and stay away from people/loved ones, but it also can be abused by people who have proved to be disingenuous and weaponize & abuse the protective processes.
Which is why if they told
He probably also thinks doctors shouldn't tell their patients when they diagnose them with cancer. What's the point?
Mistype---my husband wasn't infected or exposed---so why are they tracking him down for just simply arriving in NEW YORK STATE not city btw.........what a fricking waste of time, unless they are doing as they always do gather info for power OR MONEY. And why don't they have a number that they can be called back with instead of people just a recorded message saying that they can't reach anyone or leave a message.

My point was that they weren't trying to reach him to tell him that he was infected or even exposed----------
and that the whole system is chit because they are wasting time tracking people who aren't sick or exposed and don't have a number to report if you are infected and exposed others.
The whole bloomberg NY Tracers is worthless, but I bet the dick is making huge ass money off it. Crooked billionaire against trump making money off the covid mess doing basically nothing--who would have thought.

The Federalist

These 12 Graphs Show Mask Mandates Do Nothing To Stop COVID

By Yinon Weiss
OCTOBER 29, 2020

Excerpt:

Masks have become a political tool and a talisman. When COVID-19 hit, governments panicked and created enormous fear. The Centers for Disease Control currently estimates a COVID-19 survival rate of 99.99 percent for people younger than 50, but the damage created by the panic was too great to undo.

It is likely that some politicians eventually realized their mistake and needed a way to back-pedal without admitting their lockdowns were a policy disaster. Their solution was for people to put any old piece of cloth across their face and magically believe that it’s okay to go out shopping again.

Masks are not merely a small inconvenience. They have inadvertently become a key impediment to returning to a more normal life, a desirable goal for those seeking to twist the pandemic for political and electoral purposes.

Masks dehumanize us, and ironically serve as a constant reminder that we should be afraid. People can now be spotted wearing masks while camping by themselves in the woods or on a solo sailing trip. They have become a cruel device on young children everywhere, kindergarten students covered by masks and isolated by Plexiglas, struggling to understand the social expressions of their peers. Face coverings are causing real harm to the American psyche, provide little to no medical benefit, and distract us from more important health policy issues.

The mask dogma had many cracks in it from the start. For one, the U.S. surgeon general and the Centers for Disease Control both previously said that “masks are NOT effective in preventing [the] general public from catching coronavirus,” so they were already starting with a credibility deficit. Furthermore, many officials have been frequently caught without masks when they think the cameras are off them. Dr. Anthony Fauci, for example, has been caught doing this multiple times.

LINK

The so-called experts have been a complete failure in dealing with the Chinese Kung Flu.

Here in the Commonwealth of PA, we've had mandatory masks for 8 months so far, and the virus still continues. Fauci et al have failed us, we did as they suggested and it only got worse.

Maybe the ideas of social distancing, mandatory masks, early bar closings etc just don't work?

In any event, I predict that the Corona Panic will be a pleasant memory in the not too distant future, and the ideas of wearing masks and washing your hands after using the can will disappear into the ether.

Forum List

Back