These 12 Graphs Show Mask Mandates Do Nothing To Stop COVID

Masks mitigate viral spread.
Then why are you guys kvetching that the numbers have risen in mask wearing countries cities and counties across the globe?
In all seriousness, unless you have the proper 95% protective mask, in certain situations that mask is benefitial, however most other masks are creating more harm then good, because like Pelosi, and Biden and others demonstrated they constantly touch their mask in the 'most' innappropriate and warned against manner=contaminating their mask. So while some are helped by masks just as many have created a problem that no mask would have avoided=damned if you do, damned if you don't.
So when Biden says you ought to have a president that follows the science and listens to the experts, that disquallifies Biden who didn't follow either when it explained why masks fail and cause harm.
Trump always followed the CDC even when he disagreed.

Why don't you focus on the hypocrits like Cuomo who blasted the FL Governor for wanting to ban NY visitors fleeing the NY pandemic like how Trump stoped China flights. Now Cuomo is taunting a plan to check all entrance into NY must prove a negative covid test (even though they aren't accurate). Cuomo was like Xi sending the infection throughout the US via open travel purposely for political reasons. That's where your focus attention and time and effort should be, not deflecting nor smokescreening what your party politicians did.

Perhaps you should think about the difference between "mitigation" and "prevention".
You can call it whatever you want but masks are as useless as tits on a boar hog as far as virus protection goes and that's a fact jack.

No you are using political short blurbs that are innacurate, the proper sentence is highend
3m masks "help" mitigate viral spread.
Those cheap masks are less likely to mitigate and is offset by people like Biden who constantly touch the area of the mask they breath through.
You have proven masks don't mitigate spread by kvetching about the increased spread during the mandatory mask period-oops!

Zinc-Pepcid-VitaminD combination does seem to help with not contracting the virus.

You know Trump was taking them, and he ended up in the ICU with COVID-19.

"I'd like to remind you that "the experts" on liberal media were harmfully telling people That zinc (that I've touted for years) doesn't work to cure covid, "

The OP said that zinc works to "cure covid". It clearly does not.

Then why are you guys kvetching that the numbers have risen in mask wearing countries cities and counties across the globe?
In all seriousness, unless you have the proper 95% protective mask, in certain situations that mask is benefitial, however most other masks are creating more harm then good, because like Pelosi, and Biden and others demonstrated they constantly touch their mask in the 'most' innappropriate and warned against manner=contaminating their mask. So while some are helped by masks just as many have created a problem that no mask would have avoided=damned if you do, damned if you don't.
So when Biden says you ought to have a president that follows the science and listens to the experts, that disquallifies Biden who didn't follow either when it explained why masks fail and cause harm.

Why don't you focus on the hypocrits like Cuomo who blasted the FL Governor for wanting to ban NY visitors fleeing the NY pandemic like how Trump stoped China flights. Now Cuomo is taunting a plan to check all entrance into NY must prove a negative covid test (even though they aren't accurate). Cuomo was like Xi sending the infection throughout the US via open travel purposely for political reasons. That's where your focus attention and time and effort should be, not deflecting nor smokescreening what your party politicians did.

Perhaps you should think about the difference between "mitigation" and "prevention".
You can call it whatever you want but masks are as useless as tits on a boar hog as far as virus protection goes and that's a fact jack.

No you are using political short blurbs that are innacurate, the proper sentence is highend
Those cheap masks are less likely to mitigate and is offset by people like Biden who constantly touch the area of the mask they breath through.
You have proven masks don't mitigate spread by kvetching about the increased spread during the mandatory mask period-oops!

Not sure what "kvetching" means.

I do know that masks do help mitigate viral spread.

Like your window and storm door screen keeps out knats or like your chain link fence keeps out mosquitos? My mask has so many gaps for air that David Letterman's front teeth would be jealous. They don't make masks for Jewish and Italian noses, that's why Italy had a huge surge even with Masks. ;-)

Like your window and storm door screen keeps out knats or like your chain link fence keeps out mosquitos? My mask has so many gaps for air that David Letterman's front teeth would be jealous. They don't make masks for Jewish and Italian noses, that's why Italy had a huge surge even with Masks. ;-)

Despite your xenophobia...masks do mitigate viral spread.

The OP said so. Zinc worked to "cure covid".
The word "cure" doesn't even exist on the first page let alone the OP. All I did was a simple "CTRL + F" to figure that out. Quote what you are talking about.

Zinc-Pepcid-VitaminD combination does seem to help with not contracting the virus.

Who stated it was a cure? I said, "seem to help".
You said it helped prevent. And Trump is clearly an example of it not working.

Who stated it was a cure? I said, "seem to help".
You said it helped prevent. And Trump is clearly an example of it not working.

Really? That's what you're arguing? What if it helped maybe 30-50%, but didn't help Trump?

Really? That's what you're arguing? What if it helped maybe 30-50%, but didn't help Trump?

Let me remind you of your argument

Clearly Trump took those supplements, and clearly it did not HELP WITH NOT CONTRACTING THE VIRUS.

It was an epic fail, with Trump ending up in the ICU needing $100,000 of medical care.

Clearly Trump took those supplements, and clearly it did not HELP WITH NOT CONTRACTING THE VIRUS.

It was an epic fail, with Trump ending up in the ICU needing $100,000 of medical care.
Let me help you with the English language. My statement was never stated as a cure.
I stated that it does seem to HELP. Now, if Trump even took it the combination, and it didn't
help, well it didn't help. But, the Doctors seems to think that the combination does HELP.

Now, go pound sand.

Is English not your first language? Help prevent does not equal immune. It increases the odds of a desired outcome.

Masks mitigate viral splread.
I agree... If you meant spread. I already said this. Masks ALSO increase a desired outcome, to some... Those looking for a fast herd immunity might take issue with it.

Same as Zinc-Pepcid-VitaminD combination increases a desired outcome for everybody I would think.

Neither one makes you IMMUNE to it. Agreed?

Wrong, they are administered after contracting the virus not before (except vitamin d) and should be taken the first sign/feeling of any cold coming.
The president was given High dose of zinc in his coctail of remedies and it worked quickly while telling people nothing works leaves MSM supression of remedies and their missinformation influences people's stays that are weeks even months in the hospital.
Which do you chose?
4kshw2.jpg

Masks mitigate viral spread
I agree... If you meant spread. I already said this. Masks ALSO increase a desired outcome, to some... Those looking for a fast herd immunity might take issue with it.

Same as Zinc-Pepcid-VitaminD combination increases a desired outcome for everybody I would think.

Neither one makes you IMMUNE to it. Agreed?

Forum List

Back