CDC Head: Now That the Covid Pandemic Is Diminishing, Why Don't We Wear Masks Forever to Reduce Infection By the Flu and Even the Common Cold?

When did leftist american men become such pussies?

when they became leftist american women?
They are not!
1636482607729.jpeg

1636482704240.jpeg

1636482792688.jpeg

Those of you who said "they're addicted to the power" or "they will never let the pandemic end," collect your winnings.

View attachment 562185 Where is she getting that fantastical, farcical, medical misinformation claim that masks reduce the spread of covid by 80%? Even the N95 masks that actually work only reduce transmission by 60%. The t shirt material most wear maybe 5%.
You are allowed to lie about covid so long as the lie supports the officially sanctioned state propaganda.

I still say go full Burka or don’t do it at all!

So you don't wear a mask. That's more than fine with me. If I wear one you have a problem with that? Explain.

Oh great, another of your ridiculously dishonest subject lines.

CDC Head: Now That the Covid Pandemic Is Diminishing, Why Don't We Wear Masks Forever to Reduce Infection By the Flu and Even the Common Cold?

The flu season was almost non-existent last year due to masking and social distancing. So Walensky is correct.
Between Oct. 1 and Jan. 30, only 155 people in the United StatesTrusted Source have been hospitalized with the flu.​
That’s a 98 percent decrease from the same window of timeTrusted Source in the 2019-2020 flu season in which 8,633 people were hospitalized with the flu.​
The precautions used to prevent COVID-19 ended up drastically reducing influenza transmission.​

HotAir? Yet another of your terrific sources :rolleyes-41:

Oh great, another of your ridiculously dishonest subject lines.

The flu season was almost non-existent last year due to masking and social distancing. So Walensky is correct.
Between Oct. 1 and Jan. 30, only 155 people in the United StatesTrusted Source have been hospitalized with the flu.​
That’s a 98 percent decrease from the same window of timeTrusted Source in the 2019-2020 flu season in which 8,633 people were hospitalized with the flu.​
The precautions used to prevent COVID-19 ended up drastically reducing influenza transmission.​

HotAir? Yet another of your terrific sources :rolleyes-41:
It’s a video of her, shitforbrains. Talking about dishonesty.

Not her job to keep me from getting a splinter, nazi girl.

Those of you who said "they're addicted to the power" or "they will never let the pandemic end," collect your winnings.

View attachment 562185 Where is she getting that fantastical, farcical, medical misinformation claim that masks reduce the spread of covid by 80%? Even the N95 masks that actually work only reduce transmission by 60%. The t shirt material most wear maybe 5%.
You are allowed to lie about covid so long as the lie supports the officially sanctioned state propaganda.

If we sit home alone we won't transmit anything. Let's do that...forever.

So you don't wear a mask. That's more than fine with me. If I wear one you have a problem with that? Explain.
Because I like faces. Because seeing who people are is safer. Because you look disgusting and creepy wearing a mask.

But go ahead ---- it's not my business. I just won't talk with masked men or watch them on TV. Off it goes as soon as "Who Is That Masked Man, Anyway?" shows up looking like a fool.

Everyone in my house is vaccinated.

Serious question...is there a serious question here?
Yes. You know that even the vaccinated can be infected and transmit the virus. So the question is why you wouldn't wear, and have everyone in your household wear masks in the house to prevent transmission of the virus to each other?

Last edited:
Yes. You know that even the vaccinated can be infected and transmit the virus. So you question is why you wouldn't wear, and have everyone in your household wear masks in the house to prevent transmission of the virus to each other?
Well, because masks don't work ----- there is that.

Ah shucks, you really got him a good on on that doctor thing. Context means nothing in PROG, they like to twist shit around, know what I mean?

Move Jack, no doubt other countries heavy on masks have use for a jack of no trades.
I love the continued tears of you card carrying members of Alt-Right Nation. It is truly gratifying to know that seeing Biden in that White House pisses you off to no end every day. :)
You assholes never attached any significance to anything that the last guy's press secretaries or whatever bimbo he trotted out to shovel his avalanche of bullshit said.
Now, you're going to get all just and righteous? Please.

Well, because masks don't work ----- there is that.
In a perfect world with perfect masks wore perfectly by everyone, yes they do work. But what we have with these mandates is nothing more than Kabuki theater.

I love the continued tears of you card carrying members of Alt-Right Nation. It is truly gratifying to know that seeing Biden in that White House pisses you off to no end every day. :)
You assholes never attached any significance to anything that the last guy's press secretaries or whatever bimbo he trotted out to shovel his avalanche of bullshit said.
Now, you're going to get all just and righteous? Please.
2 weeks to flatten the curve!

Forum List

Back