CDC Head: Now That the Covid Pandemic Is Diminishing, Why Don't We Wear Masks Forever to Reduce Infection By the Flu and Even the Common Cold?

Be my guest and feel free to be outraged for as long as you'd like. I will continue to use my judgement and wear a mask where I feel it's appropriate..no matter what anyone else thinks. As long as we have people who won't do the right thing, this pandemic...will become endemic.
Serious question - do you wear a mask in your home (assuming you don't live alone)?

Parts of the world have been doing it for decades.

:link:
See me anytime to be educated on what’s going on in the world!

How do you control people?

A. Dumb their asses down with opposite day, such as criminals are heroic, and all leftist narrations & actions.
B. Weaken them, both mentally and physically.
C. Dehumanize them, wear a mask.
D. Fear tactics, wear a mask.
E. Victimizations, wear a mask.
F. Isolate them
and label and track them. Thankfully, the gun thing remains a problem.

This was so hard to find. Somebody dab my brow and hook up an IV to rehydrate me.

"Upwards of 80% blockage has been achieved in human experiments that have measured blocking of all respiratory droplets,4 with cloth masks in some studies performing on par with surgical masks as barriers for source control.3,9,14"

This was so hard to find. Somebody dab my brow and hook up an IV to rehydrate me.

"Upwards of 80% blockage has been achieved in human experiments that have measured blocking of all respiratory droplets,4 with cloth masks in some studies performing on par with surgical masks as barriers for source control.3,9,14"

It's aerosol*, droplets do nothing

And this is an engineers not an epidemiologists view

Or even an industrial hygienists view, the other obvious experts. Who don't consider cloth masks anything useful at all

You have to compare mandates to non mandated areas. There is no correlation. Move the fuck on

Talk about a flawed useless model as if it should have any impact on what we do. Absurd. Better off just trying to enforce speaking quietly or not at all in public. That might actually do something. Masks just make you talk louder as a westerner.

Great link!

Multiple layers of cloth with higher thread counts have demonstrated superior performance compared to single layers of cloth with lower thread counts, in some cases filtering nearly 50% of fine particles less than 1 micron.

Didn't even look for the studies. Of course not. Must protest the right wing delusions at all times.

We have known for 100 years cloth masks do nothing to aerosol spread

In france they were literally beating people who didn't wear masks, similar numbers to ours in spread.

Same thing in our states. No correlation between mask mandates and cases. There is no substantive effect even from just signalling. Never has been. The only reason we started is because the Asians who still drink tiger dick soup started doing it, lol.

It's aerosol*, droplets do nothing

And this is an engineers not an epidemiologists view

Or even an industrial hygienists view, the other obvious experts. Who don't consider cloth masks anything useful at all

You have to compare mandates to non mandated areas. There is no correlation. Move the fuck on

Talk about a flawed useless model as if it should have any impact on what we do. Absurd. Better off just trying to enforce speaking quietly or not at all in public. That might actually do something. Masks just make you talk louder as a westerner.
No mask Sweden.
1636481204081.png

Great link!

Multiple layers of cloth with higher thread counts have demonstrated superior performance compared to single layers of cloth with lower thread counts, in some cases filtering nearly 50% of fine particles less than 1 micron.
And up to 80%+. Now you know and can stop embarrasisng yourself.

As far as your linked Tweet goes, I didn't realize a deputy press secretary was a doctor. :)
I've been out for dinner. Multiple times.

You do know that in southeast Asia, wearing a mask to prevent the mass spread of viruses is a way of life..right?
Be glad this isn't China. Cause you'd get an app on your phone to track your movements..whether you liked it or not.
And if you deviated out of those zones, I think you know what they'd do.

Ah shucks, you really got him a good on on that doctor thing. Context means nothing in PROG, they like to twist shit around, know what I mean?

Move Jack, no doubt other countries heavy on masks have use for a jack of no trades.

When did leftist american men become such pussies?

when they became leftist american women?

Those of us that REALLY care about our fellowman and want to end this no good very bad horrible scam..i mean PANdemic....then the only real solution is plastic. A clear...so you have good viewing of everything around you, flexible...we want it comfy now don't we? baglike to easily fit OVER the head, all in ONE easy to use, two step device. Make sure it is not vented for safety...gotta keep those germs out right? comes with a safe, sanitized, comfy formfitting rubber band to easily go over the head and onto the neck to secure your ONE USE ONLY plastic, no assembly required shield. Enjoy. KNOWING that YOU are MORALLY superior.

Forum List

Back