CDC Exposed For Government Manipulation / Control Through 'Faking The Science'

Why would Trump allow so much misinformation considering he was a stable genius?
Trump couldn't control what the State Govs did. He did repeatedly push for openings...but was blasted by the propagandist.
Fuckwits keep bringing every conversation back around to TRUUUUUUMMMP!.

And these people have the nerve to accuse others of coltish behavior? :auiqs.jpg:

Is any person with half a brain even remotely surprised?
I did happen to notice no one said this before the pandemic..
I lived my life the same as I always had, I knew it wasn't as serious as we were told. I wore no mask, hung out with people without social distancing, and nothing happened to me.
Me too. I worked for years in a big city ER. I worked during the H1N1 pandemic during the Obama years. This shit is normal. The media didn't want to hype H1N1 to protect Obama.

I would estimate the actual deaths from Covid are 1/10th what the media is reporting. The key distinction. Those who died from Covid versus those who died with Covid. :lol:

People are mostly sheep and stupid. Live in fear if you want....not me.

Stunning report finds CDC exaggerated risk of COVID spread outdoors, partly based on 'misclassification''misclassification'
FAKING THE SCIENCE

Stunning report finds CDC exaggerated risk of COVID spread outdoors, partly based on 'misclassification'

CDC risk of coronavirus transmission outdoors greatly exaggerated, bombshell report finds

10% benchmark is based 'partly on a misclassification' of some transmission, report claims

"A stunning New York Times report claims that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's estimate that the risk of coronavirus transmission while outdoors is around 10% is greatly exaggerated.

The CDC has cited the estimate to back up its recommendation that vaccinated individuals do away with masks in certain outdoor situations, but should keep wearing masks during others.

According to the Times, the 10% benchmark is based "partly on a misclassification" of some virus transmission in Singapore at various construction sites that may have actually taken place in indoor settings. Singapore also classified settings that were a mix of indoors and outdoors as outdoors, including construction building sites, the outlet reported.

Still, the number of cases reported at the various sites did not add up to as much as 10% of transmission, but was more like 1% or less, the report stated."

The government repeatedly told Americans 'We have to FOLLOW THE SCIENCE' while THEY completely ignored the science and simply MADE SHIT UP to engage in Fear-Mongering, to manipulate, to control Americans.

We all 'knew' this early on...but we obeyed the lying, corrupt Democrats just the same - When Democrats like Pelosi, Whitmer, and others are dictating to Americans to stay and home and quarantine while they are out shopping for jewelry, getting a cut-n-blow (or whatever) or flying off on some billionaire's private airplane you have to know deep down that THEY know the situation is not as bad as they say it is. They love themselves to put themselves in real danger.

When Fauci was proved over and over to have no clue what he was talking about, was telling Americans to stay home and wear masks out yet was caught at a baseball game wearing no mask, when Fauci tells people to wear not only 1 mask but to wear multiple masks AFTER you get vaccines, you KNOW the government is full of shit and are COMPLEWTELY IGNORING THE SCIENCE.

All of their bullshit has been about power and control!

"Follow the Science" = "Just Trust Us And Do Whatever We Tell You to DO "

Why would Trump allow so much misinformation considering he was a stable genius?
Trump couldn't control what the State Govs did. He did repeatedly push for openings...but was blasted by the propagandist.
CDC and NHI is under the authority of the president.
Sure but the states can still do lock downs and ignore him when he says to open up.

Also, the President certainly doesn't micromanage the individual agencies within a department. Most, if not all Presidents have not been scientist either, and aren't in a great position to question what a doctor says about medicine. Granted, some have attempted to jump in those waters, to horrible results...but Trump didn't. Maybe he should have pushed back a little more, but by then the leftist propagandist were running wild, and the Dems saw a chance to make things worse for the American people in hopes to try and win the election

So is the FBI and IRS. It doesn't stop them from lying.
I see, then the president has no power over these James Comey imitators?

Stunning report finds CDC exaggerated risk of COVID spread outdoors, partly based on 'misclassification''misclassification'
FAKING THE SCIENCE

Stunning report finds CDC exaggerated risk of COVID spread outdoors, partly based on 'misclassification'

CDC risk of coronavirus transmission outdoors greatly exaggerated, bombshell report finds

10% benchmark is based 'partly on a misclassification' of some transmission, report claims

"A stunning New York Times report claims that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's estimate that the risk of coronavirus transmission while outdoors is around 10% is greatly exaggerated.

The CDC has cited the estimate to back up its recommendation that vaccinated individuals do away with masks in certain outdoor situations, but should keep wearing masks during others.

According to the Times, the 10% benchmark is based "partly on a misclassification" of some virus transmission in Singapore at various construction sites that may have actually taken place in indoor settings. Singapore also classified settings that were a mix of indoors and outdoors as outdoors, including construction building sites, the outlet reported.

Still, the number of cases reported at the various sites did not add up to as much as 10% of transmission, but was more like 1% or less, the report stated."

The government repeatedly told Americans 'We have to FOLLOW THE SCIENCE' while THEY completely ignored the science and simply MADE SHIT UP to engage in Fear-Mongering, to manipulate, to control Americans.

We all 'knew' this early on...but we obeyed the lying, corrupt Democrats just the same - When Democrats like Pelosi, Whitmer, and others are dictating to Americans to stay and home and quarantine while they are out shopping for jewelry, getting a cut-n-blow (or whatever) or flying off on some billionaire's private airplane you have to know deep down that THEY know the situation is not as bad as they say it is. They love themselves to put themselves in real danger.

When Fauci was proved over and over to have no clue what he was talking about, was telling Americans to stay home and wear masks out yet was caught at a baseball game wearing no mask, when Fauci tells people to wear not only 1 mask but to wear multiple masks AFTER you get vaccines, you KNOW the government is full of shit and are COMPLEWTELY IGNORING THE SCIENCE.

Classic Obfuscation -
Expose the amplification cycles in the PCR Test and the hoax goes away.

Check it out, another Trump cult conspiracy weeping thread. We don't have enough of those.

That's right, Trump traitors, The last century of medicine is all wrong, because a blog said so.

And we do sympathize. It's hard to be a grownup, so all of you adolescents have opted out.

Oh, did I bring some reality into the SafeSpace again? My bad. I should respect your SafeSpaces more, being that the real world is so hostile to you.

Sure but the states can still do lock downs and ignore him when he says to open up.

Also, the President certainly doesn't micromanage the individual agencies within a department. Most, if not all Presidents have not been scientist either, and aren't in a great position to question what a doctor says about medicine. Granted, some have attempted to jump in those waters, to horrible results...but Trump didn't. Maybe he should have pushed back a little more, but by then the leftist propagandist were running wild, and the Dems saw a chance to make things worse for the American people in hopes to try and win the election
Yes, poor Trump was a victim of his own ignorance..Anymore excuses for Trump but non for Fauci?

An unknown pathogen is hard to defend against and defeat, maybe next time we can do better...

So is the FBI and IRS. It doesn't stop them from lying.
I see, then the president has no power over these James Comey imitators?

Fauci was the alleged expert who has been consistently more wrong than right. Should Trump have told Fauci to fuck himself? What would you or the media have said?

Stop being a hypocrite.

Yes, poor Trump was a victim of his own ignorance..Anymore excuses for Trump but non for Fauci?

An unknown pathogen is hard to defend against and defeat, maybe next time we can do better...
Actually it sounds like Trump wasn't the one that was ignorant at all. He was the one pushing for the re-openings etc. The ignorant folks are the sheep that fell for the leftist propagandist. Folks like yourself

Fauci had a pattern of lying.

His first answer was usually truthful....

Will masks help? NO

Will Covid last beyond the spring, or go away as a usual flu? It will go away

And THEN he changed his answers after consulting with his master -= Netanyahu

Check it out, another Trump cult conspiracy weeping thread. We don't have enough of those.

That's right, Trump traitors, The last century of medicine is all wrong, because a blog said so.

And we do sympathize. It's hard to be a grownup, so all of you adolescents have opted out.

Oh, did I bring some reality into the SafeSpace again? My bad. I should respect your SafeSpaces more, being that the real world is so hostile to you.
The report is from the NY Times...are they a Trump Cult?

All you brought was some putrid democrat stench.

FAKING THE SCIENCE

What people need to keep in mind are a couple of factors. One factor is that wearing a mask during the pandemic was to reduce the viral load, and distance of viral spread, by the person wearing the mask. The second factor is that most people work indoors. Therefore there was the mandate to social distancing which closed down many businesses. As for wearing a mask after being vaccinated, I will ask; can you tell just by looking who has been vaccinated and who has not? I'm going to guess you can't. So, masks are mandated. I'm going to guess that masks will be required until herd immunity has been established. Ironically, that will be a longer wait given that many people refuse to be vaccinated.

FAKING THE SCIENCE

We know how gullible the left is when it comes to junk science. They were the perfect targets for this con.

FAKING THE SCIENCE

Who could have POSSIBLY seen this coming?

:laughing0301:

Man, I am so fucking tired of being 100% fucking right about EVERYTHING!!!!

Forum List

Back