What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CDC bans red pills.

MaryL

Platinum Member
Reaction score
CDC has determine truth to be detrimental to their whims and contradicts their "sky is falling" narrative.
CDC Cautions Against Taking The Red Pill "We've seen a lot of people recommend taking the red pill," said CDC Director Rochelle Walensky.
1632019452955.png

If you see this pill or anything looking like it, call the CDC immediately. Please avoid any contact, cover eyes and ears to avoid contamination as truth is extremely contagious.

Last edited:

FA_Q2

Gold Member
Reaction score
I assume you are referring to the Bee:

You really should link your source material.

OP
MaryL

MaryL

Platinum Member
Reaction score
reall
I assume you are referring to the Bee:

You really should link your source material.
You realize this was satire, right? Don't get a (Babyon) Bee in your bonnet.

Thinker101

Platinum Member
Reaction score
CDC has determine truth to be detrimental to their whims and contradicts their "sky is falling" narrative.
CDC Cautions Against Taking The Red Pill "We've seen a lot of people recommend taking the red pill," said CDC Director Rochelle Walensky. View attachment 541140

If you see this pill or anything looking like it, call the CDC immediately. Please avoid any contact, cover eyes and ears to avoid contamination as truth is extremely contagious.

Sure, don't take the red pill unless Biden mandates, the Biden government has your back...trust them.

FA_Q2

Gold Member
Reaction score
reall

You realize this was satire, right? Don't get a (Babyon) Bee in your bonnet.
Yes.

Does that matter? I simply stated you should link your source material. I found it quite hilarious.

Samofvt

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'll bet you're like me, aren't you neo? "why oh why didn't I take the blue pill"

Fact check this

trinityShootsSmith.jpg

frigidweirdo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
CDC Cautions Against Taking The Red Pill "We've seen a lot of people recommend taking the red pill," said CDC Director Rochelle Walensky. View attachment 541140

The blue pill is the only pill you'll ever need.

Roudy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Biden voters prefer the suppository pill.
True story dude. :cool:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$132.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List