CDC bans red pills.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
CDC has determine truth to be detrimental to their whims and contradicts their "sky is falling" narrative.
CDC Cautions Against Taking The Red Pill "We've seen a lot of people recommend taking the red pill," said CDC Director Rochelle Walensky.
1632019452955.png

If you see this pill or anything looking like it, call the CDC immediately. Please avoid any contact, cover eyes and ears to avoid contamination as truth is extremely contagious.

Last edited:
I assume you are referring to the Bee:

You really should link your source material.

reall
I assume you are referring to the Bee:

You really should link your source material.
You realize this was satire, right? Don't get a (Babyon) Bee in your bonnet.

CDC has determine truth to be detrimental to their whims and contradicts their "sky is falling" narrative.
CDC Cautions Against Taking The Red Pill "We've seen a lot of people recommend taking the red pill," said CDC Director Rochelle Walensky. View attachment 541140

If you see this pill or anything looking like it, call the CDC immediately. Please avoid any contact, cover eyes and ears to avoid contamination as truth is extremely contagious.

Sure, don't take the red pill unless Biden mandates, the Biden government has your back...trust them.

I'll bet you're like me, aren't you neo? "why oh why didn't I take the blue pill"

Fact check this

trinityShootsSmith.jpg

CDC Cautions Against Taking The Red Pill "We've seen a lot of people recommend taking the red pill," said CDC Director Rochelle Walensky. View attachment 541140

The blue pill is the only pill you'll ever need.

Biden voters prefer the suppository pill.
True story dude. :cool:

Forum List

Back