CBS, ABC, NBC, andn CNN join msnbc will not air President Trump's July 4th celebration

The Dems won't forget it.
You should be ashame to even be a Democrat. Hell, I would.
But then again...just keep running off with your keyboard and spew more stupidity as you always do well. :)
Collusion, obstruction, campaign finance violations, Emoluments violations, charitable violations where he stole money for cancer going to kids, human violations with kids at the border, 11,000 lies to the public, and you think others should be ashamed? Have you totally lost your fuckin mind?

The inaugural parade for President John F. Kennedy on Jan. 20, 1961.
D-kRpuVXUAAdbR6.jpg

Collusion, obstruction, campaign finance violations, Emoluments violations

Lies, lies, lies, lies, all from the punkass coward bitch liar BWK.

Trump will be re-elected so buy yourself six years worth of panties for you to wet, bitch

61741010.jpg

The inaugural parade for President John F. Kennedy on Jan. 20, 1961.
D-kRpuVXUAAdbR6.jpg
These cult Sheep still don't get it. None of these other presidents had this much criminal liability waiting for them, neither did any of them go through a deferment. The parade is a distraction for Trump, not a parade for "we the people." Trump is extremely unpopular with the child suffering at the border. A distraction was in order. We will rid ourselves of this monster trying to destroy this country.

Collusion, obstruction, campaign finance violations, Emoluments violations

Lies, lies, lies, lies, all from the punkass coward bitch liar BWK.

Trump will be re-elected so buy yourself six years worth of panties for you to wet, bitch

61741010.jpg
Sorry, he will be arrested. You have it wrong. And my hate doesn't affect you? Lol! Sure it does. No one wants to be told your illegally elected president has a fake deferment, cages kids, and is a multi- count criminal both in his private life and while serving as a fake president. Impeach, and lock this criminal sob up.

Last edited:
......Why go to a campaign rally for a whore in a rainstorm. he can hump his vagina afterwards. These right-wingers are after cheap sex, so let them have their sport.
......Who is a "real" American?......

Not you you filthy piece of shit. You call the president a whore and our brave military prostitutes? You are a filthy vermin, scum. YOU are not an American.

72GLIUNXZBCDRAH24JDT7F4O5Q.jpg

gettyimages-578546876.jpg
He admitted that he is a whore on tape. Can't serve in the military because he has bone spurs? Avoiding STDs was his personal Vietnam (which implies that he was sleeping around indiscriminately)? He can grab "pussy" when he wants to (sexually assaulting people)?

Trump is the prostitute. I said absolutely NOTHING about the members of our military that would be derogatory in any way.

I live not far from Arlington Cemetery and the Pentagon. The most influential person in my life was Captain Anne Marie Yukon, USAF. my mother's little sister, who watched over me since I weighed six pounds and some ounces. She served at, among other places, Lackland, Andrews, Cam Ranh Bay. Died at Rhein-Main, Germany. The plane bearing her body was held up by snow that winter. She was the only person in my life who placed a little lizard in my hand at her house in San Antonio, Texas, circa 1965, and taught me about life.

I met a man on July 3, this year and we got to talking. It turns out that he was a soldier in Vietnam in the 1960s. I just grabbed his hand and shook it and gave him my thanks. BTW: he's African-American.

I am an American whether you like it or not. How dare you insult me.

Wow. The Salute to America really caused a complete democrat meltdown. I'm glad tosee it.

Yaaaayyyy Trump!
Except it wasn't a salute to America. It was a salute to pure evil. Thanks for the heads up Republicans. The Dems won't forget it.
You appear to be under the delusion that Ds are different from Rs. Wake up please.
Did the D's have a military parade for a dictator who committed crimes, ran from serving, and paid for an illegal election? I don't think so. But I'll wait for your answer.
You can’t really be this uninformed, right?

Do you know how many Ds voted for Donnie’s bloated war budget, all the while complaining that he is mentally unstable and might start WWIII?

Wow. The Salute to America really caused a complete democrat meltdown. I'm glad tosee it.

Yaaaayyyy Trump!
Except it wasn't a salute to America. It was a salute to pure evil. Thanks for the heads up Republicans. The Dems won't forget it.
You appear to be under the delusion that Ds are different from Rs. Wake up please.
Did the D's have a military parade for a dictator who committed crimes, ran from serving, and paid for an illegal election? I don't think so. But I'll wait for your answer.

Do you know how many Ds voted for Donnie’s bloated war budget, all the while complaining that he is mentally unstable and might start WWIII?
So, you excuse Trump by putting all the blame on the Democrats? Got it. But ha, you're still a coward just like Trump because you couldn't answer my questions. How many D's had a parade for a known criminal? How many D's had a parade and a deferment all in one career, while putting kids in cages? How many D's paid for an illegal election?

Yaaaayyyy Trump!

So, you excuse Trump by putting all the blame on the Democrats? Got it. But ha, you're still a coward just like Trump because you couldn't answer my questions. How many D's had a parade for a known criminal? How many D's had a parade and a deferment all in one career, while putting kids in cages? How many D's paid for an illegal election?
Where are you getting this shit? Obama put them in cages, but you don’t know that.

More for Fox. These media outlets make it too easy for the ratings leader.
Fox, the leader for lies.
You must watch it to know that, right?
You don't have to. You just have to watch posted video links to understand their massive disinformation campaign. Do you folks ever debate anything of substance? Seriously? Attack the messenger and not the message, seems to be their only debating strategy. Pretty pitiful.

Where are you getting this shit? Obama put them in cages, but you don’t know that.
Get a clue DA. What Obama did was worlds apart from Trump. Not once did we get reports of long term separation from the parents or being deprived showers or were sleeping on concrete floors. You're a liar.

Next thing you know, Trump will include these kids in his next parade with chains around their necks and his supporters will be holding up photos of the drowned refugees in celebration. You people are sick and disgusting.

Last edited:

You can't answer questions. Folks, this is what a true coward looks like. He can't debate the truth because the truth owns him.

This is where we get this. Trump voters are having parades for dictators while this is going on. What a bunch of sick fucks;

More for Fox. These media outlets make it too easy for the ratings leader.
Fox, the leader for lies.
You must watch it to know that, right?
You don't have to. You just have to watch posted video links to understand their massive disinformation campaign. Do you folks ever debate anything of substance? Seriously? Attack the messenger and not the message, seems to be their only debating strategy. Pretty pitiful.
I think for myself no matter which station is on.

This is where we get this. Trump voters are having parades for dictators while this is going on. What a bunch of sick fucks;

Partisans just can’t think. They actually think the criminal party they support, is better. LMFAO!

The Dems won't forget it.
You should be ashame to even be a Democrat. Hell, I would.
But then again...just keep running off with your keyboard and spew more stupidity as you always do well. :)
You should be ashamed. Trump supporters are some sick fuckin puppies;

BSNBC? Seriously? They are as bad as CNN if not worse... :auiqs.jpg:

You should even be ashame you are called an American. :)

Collusion, obstruction, campaign finance violations, Emoluments violations, charitable violations where he stole money for cancer going to kids, human violations with kids at the border, 11,000 lies to the public, and you think others should be ashamed? Have you totally lost your fuckin mind?

You seriously NEED to stop posting lies....no one even believes you since you keep ranting the same BS.
If you are going to post anything legit....try posting the Truth.

Oh wait, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back