If Sam Bankman-Fried spent $10 million backing Biden’s campaign , what about ABC,CBS,NBC that gave $400 million in free advertising for Biden?

no facts. Zero links. Who the hell do you think YOU ARE making up lies like you did? NOTHING you write is true!
I provide facts. The fact that Trump was the President to do something that that pedophile Biden would never do and the biased MSM doesn't share is enough truth for me! Here check out a link to the FACT I just stated!
Most notably, he is also the first president in history to donate his salary to government agencies—unlike previous presidents who chose to donate their salaries, all of whom gave the money to charity. Trump has donated his salary every quarter. In March 2020, he provided it to the Department of Health and Human Services to “combat coronavirus.
But you support this pedophile liar!

Biden Lies About Giving WWII Vet Uncle a Purple Heart​

Read what you just wrote and then get embarrassed...

You said you provide facts and then call the President a pedophile on the same line... Where is your actual evidence of that?

Again Facts, JFK and Hoover both didn't take a salary for President.. So you are wrong. Ever consider how many times you are wrong.
How about you apologise to everyone on the forum for your error.

Trump might not have taken a salary but he was the most expensive President to maintain in history and a lot of those payments went to Trump owned companies...

Read what you just wrote and then get embarrassed...

You said you provide facts and then call the President a pedophile on the same line... Where is your actual evidence of that?

Again Facts, JFK and Hoover both didn't take a salary for President.. So you are wrong. Ever consider how many times you are wrong.
How about you apologise to everyone on the forum for your error.

Trump might not have taken a salary but he was the most expensive President to maintain in history and a lot of those payments went to Trump owned companies...
YOU are a perpetual LIAR and YOU provide not ONE single shred of substantiation for your lies!
Where is your proof regarding "most expensive President"... ?

WHERE?
When Trump announced his decision to forgo a salary, critics expressed doubt because presidents are required to be compensated for their work. To get around this, Trump takes $1 each year from his paychecks.
From the above

According to news coverage and White House news releases, Trump has written checks equal to a quarter of his $400,000 annual salary every quarter to various government agencies:
Just totally understandable how STUPID you are when you make LIES BUT don't have the guts to find the proof!
We call that being a chickenshit! I gave proof about what Trump did... YOU gave zero! No one believes what you write as there is NO proof to your comment! Prove to us all where Trump was the "most expensive"???

Oh you want proof about Biden being a pedophile? Definition of Pedophile:
a person who is sexually attracted to children.https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pedophile

Would you consider Facebook as identifying photos of Biden as being sexual in context?
Facebook banned these photos as they were "sexual in activity"!
"Sexual activity"???? What was Biden doing in these photos if they weren't "sexual in activity"?

Psychologist Explains Why It’s Better to Stop Kissing Your Children on the Lips​

Experts point out that kissing on the lips and the mouth are the personal boundaries of a kid's body, as psychologist Charlotte Reznick explains. When you kiss a child on the lips, you show them that their body border is open and that someone can intrude into their territory with no problem.
PROOF... kissing little kids on lips is just disgusting and actions of a pedophile!

NKY man accused of kissing 5-year-old girl on mouth while ...​

1671542563368.pngWCPO· https://www.wcpo.com › northern-kentucky

Oct 7, 2022 — — A Northern Kentucky man was arrested while on a Carnival Cruise for allegedly kissing a random child. Ernest Richard Bishop Junior, 51,

Want more proof??

Here!!! Definition Pedophile:
FBban_Bidenkissing.png

Attachments

• 1671542563459.png
    1671542563459.png
    560 bytes · Views: 6
Last edited:
YOU are a perpetual LIAR and YOU provide not ONE single shred of substantiation for your lies!
Where is your proof regarding "most expensive President"... ?

WHERE?
When Trump announced his decision to forgo a salary, critics expressed doubt because presidents are required to be compensated for their work. To get around this, Trump takes $1 each year from his paychecks.
From the above

According to news coverage and White House news releases, Trump has written checks equal to a quarter of his $400,000 annual salary every quarter to various government agencies:
Just totally understandable how STUPID you are when you make LIES BUT don't have the guts to find the proof!
We call that being a chickenshit! I gave proof about what Trump did... YOU gave zero! No one believes what you write as there is NO proof to your comment! Prove to us all where Trump was the "most expensive"???

Oh you want proof about Biden being a pedophile? Definition of Pedophile:
a person who is sexually attracted to children.https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pedophile

Would you consider Facebook as identifying photos of Biden as being sexual in context?
Facebook banned these photos as they were "sexual in activity"!
"Sexual activity"???? What was Biden doing in these photos if they weren't "sexual in activity"?

Psychologist Explains Why It’s Better to Stop Kissing Your Children on the Lips​

Experts point out that kissing on the lips and the mouth are the personal boundaries of a kid's body, as psychologist Charlotte Reznick explains. When you kiss a child on the lips, you show them that their body border is open and that someone can intrude into their territory with no problem.
PROOF... kissing little kids on lips is just disgusting and actions of a pedophile!

NKY man accused of kissing 5-year-old girl on mouth while ...

View attachment 740328WCPO· https://www.wcpo.com › northern-kentucky
Oct 7, 2022 — — A Northern Kentucky man was arrested while on a Carnival Cruise for allegedly kissing a random child. Ernest Richard Bishop Junior, 51,

Want more proof??

Here!!! Definition Pedophile:View attachment 740322
Read you wrote... You said Trump was the first to do it... I pointed out you were lying... Sorry...

By the you know that Biden is sexually attracted to children... You might think being affectionate is being sexually attracted, that is your problem not ours....
Please don't try and use Facebook as a source of information, that is your problem not ours...

You are just a person that likes to accuse people of being pedophiles, we get it... Maybe it is something from your past, which you probably need help with...
Look at this sicko:
47640002-2677-4558-9f4b-9cb65ff6d0cd.jpg
SKUHSIL4JNYNZYYE2NC4FPVIHM.jpg

We need to get that sicko too...

Read you wrote... You said Trump was the first to do it... I pointed out you were lying... Sorry...

By the you know that Biden is sexually attracted to children... You might think being affectionate is being sexually attracted, that is your problem not ours....
Please don't try and use Facebook as a source of information, that is your problem not ours...

You are just a person that likes to accuse people of being pedophiles, we get it... Maybe it is something from your past, which you probably need help with...
Look at this sicko:
47640002-2677-4558-9f4b-9cb65ff6d0cd.jpg
SKUHSIL4JNYNZYYE2NC4FPVIHM.jpg

We need to get that sicko too...
BUT Trump didn't kiss on the lips!!! NO LIPS!
Experts...
Parents warned kissing children on the lips is 'too sexual' and could confuse them
A child psychologist says the mouth is an erogenous zone and can confuse a child
Pucker up: When does kissing kids on the lips become inappropriate?
From a Jamaican cultural perspective, it is the norm for parents to kiss young babies on the mouth; however, as the child gets older, the kiss of affection moves away from the lips and is either given on the cheek or forehead.

Kissing children on the lips is ‘too sexual’ and confusing, doctor says​

A US doctor thinks parents who kiss their children on the lips are doing a very bad thing that could damage their child. But are they?
This is Biden kissing his granddaughter on the lips... Plus tell me this isn't true...
Bidenkissinggranddaughter1.png

Bidenshowerdaughter.png

Totally a sick person!

It most certainly DID EXIST evidently LONG before you were born obviously!
First of all I don't believe ANYTHING you write as you don't provide any substantiation ! Do you know what the word means anyway?
READ what news reporters USED to do and that's my POINT!!!
Used to be, reporters reported facts, without inserting opinion, priding themselves on objectivity and not revealing their personal stance regarding the object of their reporting.
Nowadays, many reporters purposefully insert their opinion into otherwise straightforward news stories, blurring, if not obliterating the line between objective news reporting and outright editorializing.
At best, readers and viewers come away with confused messages.
At worst, they’re being subtly exposed to agendas and points of view that used to be reserved for the editorial page.
Some argue that true objectivity is impossible to achieve and attempts to do so might be better expended on more important matters.

AGAIN my point is YOU and your minions have bee as the above points out have been given "confused messages" that are totally
suppose to be on the opinion pages, i.e. editorial pages.
But evidently YOU HAVE no idea of what I'm talking about because YOU think that's what the news is suppose to do!
WRONG ! WRONG ! WRONG!
You tell me honestly... after reading the below two articles how can you possibly believe any of the news sources you follow when you know NOW that 96% of news people's donations went to Hillary in 2016. They spent as I pointed out by ABC,CBS,NBC 92% of their news negative towards Trump. So why else would you have your truly biased and uninformed opinion of Trump.
There is one positive action among countless positive things that Trump did that only 2 other Presidents have done.
AND YOU don't know it because the BIASED MSM even when reporting it... make a negative!
Here is a hint...follow the link and tell me what other 2 presidents did that Trump did!
View attachment 740086
Totally unreasonable.

Imagine a newscaster saying that inflation rose to 9% but being unable to say whether that was good or bad.

Inflation is 9% is a verifiable fact. Whether it’s good or bad? Opinion.

Walter Cronkite saying it was amazing that we landed on the moon.

Landed on the moon? Fact. Amazing fest of engineering? Opinion.

If newscasters actually did what you wanted, the news would be absolutely garbage.

Totally unreasonable.

Imagine a newscaster saying that inflation rose to 9% but being unable to say whether that was good or bad.

Inflation is 9% is a verifiable fact. Whether it’s good or bad? Opinion.

Walter Cronkite saying it was amazing that we landed on the moon.

Landed on the moon? Fact. Amazing fest of engineering? Opinion.

If newscasters actually did what you wanted, the news would be absolutely garbage.
Walter Cronkite WAS the first of the BIASED NEWScaster.
FACT about Cronkite again you provide nothing...
I'm old enough to know WHY we were in Vietnam and HOW we were winning BUT WHEN LBJ said “If I've lost Cronkite, I've lost Middle America. ...Cronkite's Vietnam Blunder
We were winning in Vietnam and through Cronkite's evening news totally WRONG assessment we pulled out !
ONE word... SEATO! But you have no idea what that was. That was why we were in Vietnam. AGAIN details... proof! FACTS.
You have obviously NO idea of our history!

Prior to Cronkite, Huntley-Brinkley were the standards in terms of simply reporting the news.
FACTS...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Huntley–Brinkley_Report
U.S.-based journalism has gradually shifted away from objective news and offers more opinion-based content that appeals to emotion and relies heavily on argumentation and advocacy, according to a new RAND Corporation report.
In a unique analysis on news discourse and presentation, researchers found that the changes occurred over a 28-year-period (1989 to 2017) as journalism expanded beyond traditional media, such as newspapers and broadcast networks, to newer media, such as 24-hour cable channels and digital outlets. Notably, these measurable changes vary in extent and nature for different news platforms.

“Our research provides quantitative evidence for what we all can see in the media landscape: Journalism in the U.S. has become more subjective and consists less of the detailed event- or context-based reporting that used to characterize news coverage,” said Jennifer Kavanagh, a senior political scientist and lead author of the report, which is second in a series of research into the phenomenon of “Truth Decay,” the declining role of facts and analysis in civil discourse and its effect on American life.

As a result we have had MSM donate money to Democrats and then to secure their donations, they present BIASED news.
As I'm showing which (by the way you provide zero proof! Which is exactly what the MSM is doing now to convince non-thinkers like you!)...
Look at these two articles and convince me there was NO BIASED news being presented!

The three broadcast networks,ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in free advertising by providing in 3 months or 32.7 hours of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.
The new study analyzed all coverage of the two contenders on ABC, CBS and NBC evening newscasts from July 29 through October 20. "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —92% negative, vs. just 8% positive from July 29 through October 20
AGAIN... FACTS not opinions.
See you are evidently NOT aware that the NEWS is suppose to be FACTS... Who,what,when,where, why!
But most of the evening news has obliterated FACTS... but have opinions!
MOST recent case in point...

Watching ABC's Martha Raddatz asking Abbot..
"I don't think I've ever heard President Biden say, 'We have an open border, come on over,'" Raddatz said.

Wow... Just further proof the BIASED MSM that donated 90% of their political donations to Biden/Democrats are NOT telling the whole truth!
If Raddatz had done a simple google search..."Biden: surge to the border"... About 5,970,000 results (0.41 seconds
Biden said..."I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

But she never knew or if she did she hid the news.

Truly shows the bias of the MSM!

AGAIN FACTS... not opinions. NOT guesses! FACTS! What is wrong with people like you that no longer deal with reality?
MSMdonations.png

Last edited:
Walter Cronkite WAS the first of the BIASED NEWScaster.
FACT about Cronkite again you provide nothing...
I'm old enough to know WHY we were in Vietnam and HOW we were winning BUT WHEN LBJ said “If I've lost Cronkite, I've lost Middle America. ...Cronkite's Vietnam Blunder
We were winning in Vietnam and through Cronkite's evening news totally WRONG assessment we pulled out !
ONE word... SEATO! But you have no idea what that was. That was why we were in Vietnam. AGAIN details... proof! FACTS.
You have obviously NO idea of our history!

Prior to Cronkite, Huntley-Brinkley were the standards in terms of simply reporting the news.
FACTS...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Huntley–Brinkley_Report
U.S.-based journalism has gradually shifted away from objective news and offers more opinion-based content that appeals to emotion and relies heavily on argumentation and advocacy, according to a new RAND Corporation report.
In a unique analysis on news discourse and presentation, researchers found that the changes occurred over a 28-year-period (1989 to 2017) as journalism expanded beyond traditional media, such as newspapers and broadcast networks, to newer media, such as 24-hour cable channels and digital outlets. Notably, these measurable changes vary in extent and nature for different news platforms.

“Our research provides quantitative evidence for what we all can see in the media landscape: Journalism in the U.S. has become more subjective and consists less of the detailed event- or context-based reporting that used to characterize news coverage,” said Jennifer Kavanagh, a senior political scientist and lead author of the report, which is second in a series of research into the phenomenon of “Truth Decay,” the declining role of facts and analysis in civil discourse and its effect on American life.

As a result we have had MSM donate money to Democrats and then to secure their donations, they present BIASED news.
As I'm showing which (by the way you provide zero proof! Which is exactly what the MSM is doing now to convince non-thinkers like you!)...
Look at these two articles and convince me there was NO BIASED being presented!

AGAIN FACTS... not opinions. NOT guesses! FACTS! What is wrong with people like you that no longer deal with reality?
View attachment 740464
The right constantly complains about media bias and lack of objective journalism.

Do they therefore go out and try to be objective jourbalists?

Hell know.

The right goes out and becomes the most obviously biased media in the country. They don’t apologize. They don’t even try to be unbiased.

The reason should be obvious. No one actually wants the type of media you describe. It’s beyond useless.

The right constantly complains about media bias and lack of objective journalism.

Hell know.

The right goes out and becomes the most obviously biased media in the country. They don’t apologize. They don’t even try to be unbiased.

The reason should be obvious. No one actually wants the type of media you describe. It’s beyond useless.
BUT you see you are doing EXACTLY what the BIASED MSM does! You provide not one single shred of proof!
Prove it! Now here is MY proof that the MSM is biased!
A) The spent (ABC,NBC,CBS over $400 million in FREE television time... "evening news with ...."...
to run 92% negative news regarding Trump. Now this WAS their opinion! Negative news. But one simple story... Trump donates his salary becomes a negative story!
Proof? "Trump may donate his salary, but Americans pay millions for his golfing"
Why did they have to make that headline?
To do what the network news did... NEGATIVE NEWS!
www.investors.com
Media Trump Hatred Shows In 92% Negative Coverage Of His Presidency: Study
The big TV networks don't hide their contempt for President Trump. So it's no surprise a new study shows 92% of the media's Trump coverage is negative.
www.investors.com
The big TV networks don't hide their contempt for President Trump. So it's no surprise a new study shows 92% of the media's Trump coverage is negative.
The new study analyzed all coverage of the two contenders on ABC, CBS and NBC evening newscasts from July 29 through October 20. "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —92% negative, vs. just 8% positive from July 29 through October 20

Or the most recent example..
"I don't think I've ever heard President Biden say, 'We have an open border, come on over,'" Raddatz said.
abcnews.go.com
Biden said..."I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

So you still have though disputed the attached articles showing the MSM donated 96% to Hillary, she lost, they spent 4 years in massive negative news about Trump, then donated 90% to Biden!
I guess I'm a little more knowledgeable than you to believe the MSM is NOT biased!
I've seen the proof... like these attached articles and yet you just won't open your mind!
Truly sad that you don't have an open mind!
MSMdonations.png

BUT you see you are doing EXACTLY what the BIASED MSM does! You provide not one single shred of proof!
Prove it! Now here is MY proof that the MSM is biased!
A) The spent (ABC,NBC,CBS over $400 million in FREE television time... "evening news with ...."...
to run 92% negative news regarding Trump. Now this WAS their opinion! Negative news. But one simple story... Trump donates his salary becomes a negative story!
Proof? "Trump may donate his salary, but Americans pay millions for his golfing"
Why did they have to make that headline?
To do what the network news did... NEGATIVE NEWS!
www.investors.com
www.investors.com

Or the most recent example..
abcnews.go.com

So you still have though disputed the attached articles showing the MSM donated 96% to Hillary, she lost, they spent 4 years in massive negative news about Trump, then donated 90% to Biden!
I guess I'm a little more knowledgeable than you to believe the MSM is NOT biased!
I've seen the proof... like these attached articles and yet you just won't open your mind!
Truly sad that you don't have an open mind!
View attachment 740479

I don’t know why I bother. You just don’t listen.

I don’t know why I bother. You just don’t listen.
But you NEVER provide any proof! Why would I listen to you? Who the hell are you? What are your credentials? Your experiences?
Me I'm almost 80 years old traveled the country lived in different states, have experiences YOU will never have as well as journalism classes.
So I have expertise, knowledge BUT I don't for almost all my comments depend on my own experiences. I provide LINKS!
And that's the big difference between you and me for sure.
I deal in FACTS! You have provided NONE.
You have NOT addressed the attached two articles showing the biased MSM donating 96% to Hillary and 90% to Biden.
Something that shows that the major reason they are biased.
Explain ABC's Martha Raddatz could have asked Governor of Texas, Greg Abbott,..
Wow! This is a seasoned ABC reporter with over 30 years had NEVER heard this? I mean there are over 2,550,000 results for
"Biden urges surge to the border"!
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Were was she when Biden said the above?

Column: Biden called for the border surge. And now he owns it.​

It was Biden who called for the surge. And desperate migrants heard his call as a promise that his arms would be as wide open as our southern border. His wish came true.

Now Biden owns it. All of it.

But Raddatz doesn't remember this???

Perfect example of FACTS catching up with the biased MSM!

Hell know.

Once again you prove your ignorance!!!! You wrote:
Hell know.

"Hell know"? "jourbalists"?????Two words and you can't spell them correctly!
Screen Shot 2022-12-20 at 6.04.32 PM.png

You totally ignore the red dotted line! WHY?
But again you are proving over and over again your pathetic intelligence.

Forum List

Back