Video Evidence Suggests Biden Is A Potemkin President, Without Real Support

A lot of people who voted for Biden didn't really vote for Biden. They voted against Trump because that's how despised he was by most decent people.
You're full of shit and know absolutely nothing about human nature.

"Moving away" motivations are no less than 300% weaker than "moving toward"....There's not that much fear and loathing in the nation for anything or anyone, to get an alleged 81 million to show up.

But at least it gives you cover, among the stupid and gullible, for your own blind hatred.

I notice you didn't provide anything to back that up. You come across as very shallow and much more likely the type to be lead around by a chain and a nose ring. But then you disagree that real losers are those that blame others for their failures, yes, quite shallow.
Funny how a Dimmer who would elect a decrepit old stooge and a hag streetwalker would lecture me on being led around by anything. I am self sufficient and self responsible and work evidently not just to take care of all my responsibilities, but yours and your dreg ilk as well. So who are the real losers again Poindexter??

Funny how a Dimmer who would elect a decrepit old stooge and a hag streetwalker would lecture me on being led around by anything. I am self sufficient and self responsible and work evidently not just to take care of all my responsibilities, but yours and your dreg ilk as well. So who are the real losers again Poindexter??

Excellent example of your shallowness there, in seeing politics as simply (R) versus (D). Reliance on the "Dimmer" reference sort of shows a lack a depth in intellectual thought, giving me impression that yes, making decisions on matters independent of the set party line comes difficult to you.

And there you go again pulling things out of your behind for which you offer no basis for understand. You know my political leanings? I voted more often for Republicans than Democrats. The silliness that you're toting my responsiblities? Surely you jest, but a winner has no need to to brag about his wealth, so I won;t. You should take heed of what is said about assumptions. But then what else have you got since independent thought has proven quite difficult for you.

And most Americans.
No, he didn't. I read people very very very well. There was far more support for Trump over Biden. It was the communist chinese and the BLM welfare hos at the voting precincts that stole the election for him.

No, he didn't. I read people very very very well. There was far more support for Trump over Biden. It was the communist chinese and the BLM welfare hos at the voting precincts that stole the election for him.
This country has geographically and socially segregated itself. I don’t care how well you read people, you can’t and won’t ever have an accurate representation of a country with hundreds of millions of citizens.

This country has geographically and socially segregated itself. I don’t care how well you read people, you can’t and won’t ever have an accurate representation of a country with hundreds of millions of citizens.
Honey, I have family all over the country............on top of it, my husband visits a minimum of 20 states a year...........

Biden didn't have the support. Signs and flags were up all over the country for TRUMP.

Which explains why Trump won more counties against Biden over Hilliary........Trump won the country easily, the dems/chinese loaded the ballot boxes in certain counties in the swing states that they wanted. Hence also explains the chinese printing up state driver's licenses for swing states.

I'll certainly buy that Biden has no real support. By time the election came around for me it came down to anybody-but-Trump.
Toi proud that you voted for open borders, forced vaccines and censorship of opposing voices?

Forum List

Back