Why do Trump supporters not believe the main street fake press, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC etc. sometimes, but other times they believe them

Why do Trump supporters not believe the main street fake press, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC etc. sometimes, but other times they believe them.
The Trump supporters call main street press fake if they report something negative about Trump. If the news is positive to Trump or one his causes they say it is true.
Trump and supporters don't base their fake news claims on whether the news is true or false. Fake news is any news negative toward Trump.
An example this week was when the main stream press reported a man carrying a gun, in the Indiana mall shooting, was able to shoot and kill the shooter, saving lives. No Trump minion called this fake news.
Content=credibility. If the content is stuff blob supporters agree with...the source is legit. If it isn't, the source is crap.

Why do Trump supporters not believe the main street fake press, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC etc. sometimes, but other times they believe them.
The Trump supporters call main street press fake if they report something negative about Trump. If the news is positive to Trump or one his causes they say it is true.
Trump and supporters don't base their fake news claims on whether the news is true or false. Fake news is any news negative toward Trump.
An example this week was when the main stream press reported a man carrying a gun, in the Indiana mall shooting, was able to shoot and kill the shooter, saving lives. No Trump minion called this fake news.

Because they are propagandists and nothing more. They have been caught in more lies than Trump, and their lies have cost some people everything.

The national press IS the enemy of the people.

There is no doubt about that.

They. Cannot. Move. On.

Trumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrump

So, that's a negative reflection on Trump you agree with, right?
Really? What would make you say that? Are you that stupid to believe for one minute that if that election had been turned around, that the Dems wouldn't feel and do EXACTLY the same way, oaf? I mean the democrat party who when Al Gore fell short in 2000, hired 300 lawyers to contest it, then when Hillary lost in 2016, spent two years, 30 million dollars, a special counsel, a fraudulent FISA document and a bogus book trying to claim that it was the Russians that did it while spying on and wiretapping the WH?

Maybe you even think that the Russians got Trump his gain of an extra 11 million votes in 2020! :auiqs.jpg:

When is the last time the democrats DIDN'T contest an election as sore losers, Jimmy Carter?

Seriously? You say everything coming out of Trump's mouth is a lie, until he says something you think you can get him for then, all of a sudden, he speakum truth.

Yes, dumbass, that is the point. You are really stupid.
So, you agree that we both said the same thing and yet you call me stupid, which means you have called yourself stupid as well. I'm not into calling people names but I'm surprised that you would call yourself stupid. But, you know yourself better than I know you so I'll take your word for it.

So, you agree that we both said the same thing and yet you call me stupid, which means you have called yourself stupid as well. I'm not into calling people names but I'm surprised that you would call yourself stupid. But, you know yourself better than I know you so I'll take your word for it.
Oh my, there is no cure for stupid.
Go to a grade school playground. Watch one kid call another kid stupid. The other kid responds I know you are, what am I.
Then ask the kids to explain it to you. You, probably, still will not understand. I am guessing both kids will call you stupid.

Oh my, there is no cure for stupid.
Go to a grade school playground. Watch one kid call another kid stupid. The other kid responds I know you are, what am I.
Then ask the kids to explain it to you. You, probably, still will not understand. I am guessing both kids will call you stupid.
Thanks for proving my point. Do you really want to continue with this?

Sometimes the lamestream Democrat Media is forced to cover "hard news" of which they do an adequate job. Then they quickly return to Trump bashing and promoting everything the Democrats are pushing which is the fake news part.

Sometimes the lamestream Democrat Media is forced to cover "hard news" of which they do an adequate job. Then they quickly return to Trump bashing and promoting everything the Democrats are pushing which is the fake news part.
How do we know when main street media are doing hard news.
Is any criticism of Trump, by the main street media, warranted. If so how do we know what criticism is warranted and which criticism is bashing?

Thanks for proving my point. Do you really want to continue with this?
1659484455997.png

/——/ If CNN reports it’s Wednesday, I first check my calendar.

Forum List

Back