CBO Report: Economy strong thanks to Trump tax cuts

I’m so old I remember when Trump tax cuts would send the economy into a Great Depression.

They did what ever tax cut does...slowed the growth of revenue by the Fed govt. That is why tax cuts should always be accompanied by spending cuts.
And I love how Mr I’m a Libertarian tries to justify high government taxes.

I’m so old I remember when Trump tax cuts would send the economy into a Great Depression.

They did what ever tax cut does...slowed the growth of revenue by the Fed govt. That is why tax cuts should always be accompanied by spending cuts.
Ah, so a 99% tax rate would increase the revenue to the government!

For how long, Krugman Jr?

Non sequitur much?

I cannot help that you do not want to cut government spending, but eventually the national debt will have to be dealt with.

This is great news, though I notice nobody ever acknowledges the positive impact tariffs have had on bringing jobs back, and improving market access overseas.

It was tax cuts AND tariffs. Bet on it.

Non sequitur much?

I cannot help that you do not want to cut government spending, but eventually the national debt will have to be dealt with.
I’m sorry, but I cheered the government ‘shutdown’ while you whined.

Yes, as a Libertarian I think the government should pay for what it spends and not push it off to future generations. We are stealing the liberty of future generations by saddling them with our debt.

Tax cut economics are Worthless if they don't cover Spending.

We haven't covered spending in decades.

Get out of your comfy bubble

So how high should we allow the debt to increase? $22 trillion isn't enough?

Start cutting pork....watch both sides scream like banshees.

Better yet let me do it....I'd run it like we do our household. There would be a lot of unhappy leeches when I finished.

Non sequitur much?

I’m sorry, but I cheered the government ‘shutdown’ while you whined.

government shutdowns do nothing but cost more money, which of course is why you cheered for them.

My contacts at the USDA got their back pay for not working and are working OT this weekend to get caught up...terrible waste of money.

But if you wish to cheer wasting money, I cannot stop you.

Yes, as a Libertarian I think the government should pay for what it spends and not push it off to future generations. We are stealing the liberty of future generations by saddling them with our debt.
That must be why you whine every time cuts are discussed.

Tax cuts which go away

Revenues. In CBO’s projections, federal revenues rise from 16.5 percent of GDP in 2019 to 17.4 percent in 2025 and then grow more rapidly, reaching 18.3 percent of GDP near the end of the decade. The projected growth in revenues after 2025 is largely attributable to the scheduled expiration of nearly all of the individual income tax provisions of the 2017 tax act.

The Budget and Economic Outlook: 2019 to 2029 | Congressional Budget Office

Read it, faux business is giving you the business.
CBO is lying?
How did you get that from my post?

Injection.

the right wing wants credit for financing our economy.
When the market dipped in December you blamed Trump.

It’s your bed you made, deal with it.

now you are lying about me again. is that really all that you have?

I have been pushing spending cuts my whole time on this forum.

why must you continually lie about me?

Non sequitur much?

Tell that to Cortez and that muslim bitch.
You could take every fucking dime from every millionaire and billionaire in the country and put the money in the national treasury and that amount would change the national debt by a fraction of one percent.
Cortez got a 'free education' from her rich father. Too bad she never learned how to do simple math.

now you are lying about me again. is that really all that you have?

I have been pushing spending cuts my whole time on this forum.

why must you continually lie about me?
Then let’s make it official for the future.

What should be cut and how much for each department.

List it and you can link to it ever time I raise the issue.

I have a good idea what you’ll say, let’s see.

Start cutting pork....watch both sides scream like banshees.

Better yet let me do it....I'd run it like we do our household. There would be a lot of unhappy leeches when I finished.
the problem is that Any implied power will work for the general warfare and no implied power will work for the general welfare, for the right wing.

the right wing wants credit for financing our economy.

And you never uttered a peep while Ears ran it up
The black guy had to turn our economy around not just talk up an already upward trending economy.

Non sequitur much?

I’ll ask again.

At what tax rate is counter productive?

Will you answer?

Forum List

Back