CBO Report: Economy strong thanks to Trump tax cuts

Yeah we heard, there's already at least one thread on it.

Translation for those of you that don't speak "liberal" = "Yeah we heard and we're getting more and more annoyed that freaking Trump POS is doing better with the economy than Barry did!"

he is not doing better, he is continuing the trend he was handed.

Translation for those of you that don't speak "liberal" = "Yeah we heard and we're getting more and more annoyed that freaking Trump POS is doing better with the economy than Barry did!"

Bwhahahaaaaa!

I looked through the front page of this part of the forum and there was no thread. can you link to the other thread?
Way To Go America!!

so, different part of the forum.

Thanks! I do not wander outside of this one forum all that much!

I looked through the front page of this part of the forum and there was no thread. can you link to the other thread?
Way To Go America!!

so, different part of the forum.

Thanks! I do not wander outside of this one forum all that much!
A man's gotta know his limitations.......... :eusa_whistle:

Ears sits there.....in wonderment and awe.

A left loon will come along shortly and profess Obama gets the credit.

Bwhahahaaaaa!

facts are not your friend I see.

UE rate...same trend that has been going for 8 years....
upload_2019-2-1_8-44-27.png

Last 8 years of job creation..nothing changed after the election...
upload_2019-2-1_8-45-15.png

It’s so sad. These new jobs just means that the bottom 50% will now have to work even harder for less money to fill all these jobs that Howard Schultz and other immoral billionaires created. - AOC from the Bronx

The economy gets the credit, Trump does not create jobs any more than Obama did.

Stop giving your god, the government, credit for things it does not deserve credit for.

I’m so old I remember when Trump tax cuts would send the economy into a Great Depression.

They did what ever tax cut does...slowed the growth of revenue by the Fed govt. That is why tax cuts should always be accompanied by spending cuts.

The economy gets the credit, Trump does not create jobs any more than Obama did.

Stop giving your god, the government, credit for things it does not deserve credit for.

Ultimately, yes, but you can't honestly argue the government's economic policies don't steer that in one direction or the other.

I’m so old I remember when Trump tax cuts would send the economy into a Great Depression.

They did what ever tax cut does...slowed the growth of revenue by the Fed govt. That is why tax cuts should always be accompanied by spending cuts.
Ah, so a 99% tax rate would increase the revenue to the government!

For how long, Krugman Jr?

Forum List

Back