Caucasian peoples

No one's buying into ancient Egyptian jungle bunnies.

Why not? They bought into Egyptian white cave monkeys. This time however, we have evidence where whites never did.
No one's buying into white cave monkeys either. A dark caucasoid people indeed, but definitely not the jungle bunnies you envision.

You cant be caucasoid if you are 96% super saharan. There is no such thing as a dark caucasoid unless they have super saharan admixture. You cave monkeys keep back pedaling though. :lol:

Why not? They bought into Egyptian white cave monkeys. This time however, we have evidence where whites never did.
No one's buying into white cave monkeys either. A dark caucasoid people indeed, but definitely not the jungle bunnies you envision.

You cant be caucasoid if you are 96% super saharan. There is no such thing as a dark caucasoid unless they have super saharan admixture. You cave monkeys keep back pedaling though. :lol:
Sorry, no jungle bunnies. They were largely confined sub-Saharan Africa where history and civilization ignored them until the colonial slave trade.

Just fact.

Sorry, no jungle bunnies. They were largely confined sub-Saharan Africa where history and civilization ignored them until the colonial slave trade.

Just fact.

Black people taught you cave monkeys civilization. Super saharans were ignored because the truth was uncomfortable to you cave monkeys. However, we all now have the ability to research and find out you cave monkeys lied to the world. You lied not only about Black people but you lied about your history. No one trusts a liar. Just a fact.

Just fact.

Black people taught you cave monkeys civilization. Super saharans were ignored because the truth was uncomfortable to you cave monkeys. However, we all now have the ability to research and find out you cave monkeys lied to the world. You lied not only about Black people but you lied about your history. No one trusts a liar. Just a fact.

In the 1920’s urban American blacks coined the name,(honkey) as a derogatory term for white people because they tended to have honkers, long noses. All Caucasians lave noses longer or at least as long as they are wide. Black people only have these noses if they have Caucasian ancestors. Also the hair is the most distinctive feature of Black/ Congoid/ Negroid people. Only blacks have spiral hair with a flat cross section . Caucasians only have that hair if they have black ancestors.

Look at North Africa, the Middle East and Central and South Asia and you will see people with long noses and straight to curly hair. Those people are Caucasians.

Also a few years ago there was a study done of the hair of ancient Egyptian Mummies; Few had Negroid hair. That should be as good a genetic test and a lot easier to do.

And again, the Northern hemisphere is the one that lies under Polaris, the North Star; the Southern hemisphere is at the opposite end of the earth.

Just fact.

In the 1920’s urban American blacks coined the name,(honkey) as a derogatory term for white people because they tended to have honkers, long noses. All Caucasians lave noses longer or at least as long as they are wide. Black people only have these noses if they have Caucasian ancestors. Also the hair is the most distinctive feature of Black/ Congoid/ Negroid people. Only blacks have spiral hair with a flat cross section . Caucasians only have that hair if they have black ancestors.

Look at North Africa, the Middle East and Central and South Asia and you will see people with long noses and straight to curly hair. Those people are Caucasians.

Also a few years ago there was a study done of the hair of ancient Egyptian Mummies; Few had Negroid hair. That should be as good a genetic test and a lot easier to do.

And again, the Northern hemisphere is the one that lies under Polaris, the North Star; the Southern hemisphere is at the opposite end of the earth.

Super saharans are the most diverse race on the face of the planet. We come in all shades, nose types, eye shapes, and hair textures without having a drop of caucasian back mixture. In or genes is the blueprint for homo sapiens sapiens. Every feature another race may have we also have it. Sorry man.

FcFLLhi.jpg

982751712_6604db1ac9.jpg

I know where the poles are. My question is who decided the northern hemisphere was supposed to be on top when the Egyptians saw it as on the bottom?

Aren’t you guys acting silly ,Immature and even a little elitist; what is wrong with working at Mac Donald’s? It is not dishonorable. My mother when she was young worked as a waitress; she made friends with the regular customers that lasted the rest of her life. She eventfully moved on to a higher paying job but never felt ashamed of her work there. I would be willing to bet that some of the best people work at Mac Donald’s and some of the worse people work in the professions.

Super saharans are the most diverse race on the face of the planet. We come in all shades, nose types, eye shapes, and hair textures without having a drop of caucasian back mixture. In or genes is the blueprint for homo sapiens sapiens. Every feature another race may have we also have it. Sorry man.

FcFLLhi.jpg

982751712_6604db1ac9.jpg

I know where the poles are. My question is who decided the northern hemisphere was supposed to be on top when the Egyptians saw it as on the bottom?

Sorry friend, your pictures just don’t prove anything. Braiding one’ s hair and dyeing it does not change the cross section or the natural color. Are you tell me that there is a tribe of red haired black Africans?

It would seem to me the most diverse race would be the Caucasians they range from the paled skinned redheaded Celtic types Northern Europe to the dark skinned Arabs of the Middle East and North Africa to the people Central Asia.

Last edited:

FcFLLhi.jpg

982751712_6604db1ac9.jpg

Sorry friend, your pictures just don’t prove anything. Braiding one’ s hair and dyeing it does not change the cross section or the natural color. Are you tell me that there is a tribe of red haired black Africans?

It would seem to me the most diverse race would be the Caucasians they range from the paled skinned redheaded Celtic types Northern Europe to the dark skinned Arabs of the Middle East and North Africa to the people Central Asia.

No I'm telling you to go put your hair through the embalming process and see what colors it can change to. There are many African-Americans with red hair. Even if its because they have some caucasian blood that doesn't make them white or caucasian. Malcolm X comes to mind. No one would mistake him for a caucasian even though he had red hair. He was definitely what one would call Negroid. Maybe you can understand the concept from Malcolm himself after he put his hair through a process known as conking.

The mirror reflected Shorty behind me. We both were grinning and sweating. And on top of my head was this thick, smooth sheen of shining red hair—real red—as straight as any white man’s…How ridiculous I was! Stupid enough to stand there simply lost in admiration of my hair now looking “white,” reflected in the mirror in Shorty’s room. I vowed that I’d never again be without a conk, and I never was for many years…This was my first really big step toward self-degradation: when I endured all of that pain, literally burning my flesh to have it look like a white man’s hair.

See the child below with sandy brown hair. Its a genetic trait a lot of Africans carry. If I stay in the sun too long my hair turns red.

Red+Hair+sign+of+malnutrition.jpg

Unfortunately for your argument, science tells us in unequivocal terms that Africans are the most diverse. There is more diversity in Africa alone than on the entire planet. Africans carry the blueprint for human DNA. There would be no white people with red hair if not for them having a mutation that turned the gene for sandy hair a specific shade of red. I believe next to the NA's, whites have the least amount of genetic diversity. It makes sense. Whites were isolated during the Ice Age and frequently interbred. That makes for less genetic diversity.

Human genetic variation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Africa contains the most human genetic diversity anywhere on Earth, and the genetic structure of Africans traces to 14 ancestral population clusters that correlate with ethnicity and culture or language. The study lasted 10-years and analyzed variations at 1,327 DNA markers of 121 African populations, 4 African American populations, and 60 non-African populations.[

Last edited:

Forum List

Back