Caucasian peoples

NASA was established by white people. They would make sure the picture appeared "right side up" to them. Do you really think they are being objective?

I know they were.

How were they being objective if they disregarded what the Egyptians believed which was Europe was in what we would call the southern hemisphere?

Upsidedown+Map+Of+The+World--Optimized.JPG

That is an upside down world map.:lol:

There is no such thing as super saharan.

I am the only one making a consistent point, you are using made up words.

You havent made a consistent point unless you are counting how many times you have been consistently proven wrong and consistently confused.

You are the only one who is confused, you make up terms like super saharan.

Sorry you dont realize that super is the opposite of sub. All terms are made up in case you didnt know that?

Did you ever locate the DNA results that prove even one Egyptians in ancient times was caucasian?

You havent made a consistent point unless you are counting how many times you have been consistently proven wrong and consistently confused.

Sorry you dont realize that super is the opposite of sub. All terms are made up in case you didnt know that?

Did you ever locate the DNA results that prove even one Egyptians in ancient times was caucasian?

I provided you DNA evidence months ago from highly reputable sources. Of course, you completely ignored it and post crap from Black Klansman blogs and websites.

No matter what the evidence, your mind will never change. That is a given. I just like to see you spout your racist nonsense because it makes me laugh. Any real facts you completely ignore....change the subject to something completely stupid (usually dipshit about the meaning of a single word)....and then finally....name call.

It is all utterly predictable. I posted this link from a reputable source regarding Egypt. Care to comment....or more general bullshit? :D

Hyksos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I provided you DNA evidence months ago from highly reputable sources. Of course, you completely ignored it and post crap from Black Klansman blogs and websites.

No matter what the evidence, your mind will never change. That is a given. I just like to see you spout your racist nonsense because it makes me laugh. Any real facts you completely ignore....change the subject to something completely stupid (usually dipshit about the meaning of a single word)....and then finally....name call.

It is all utterly predictable. I posted this link from a reputable source regarding Egypt. Care to comment....or more general bullshit? :D

Thats a Wiki link talking about the Hyksos who conquered Egypt later. Do you really think that is even relevant? I said DNA evidence showing even 1 pharaoh or egyptian prior to that was anything but Black.

Thats a Wiki link talking about the Hyksos who conquered Egypt later. Do you really think that is even relevant? I said DNA evidence showing even 1 pharaoh or egyptian prior to that was anything but Black.

Ah....sweetie....The Hyksos conquered Egypt 4,000 years ago. You do understand that...don't you?

They ruled Egypt for centuries. They were not African....nor did they originate in Africa. Hence the reason the Egyptians called them foreigners. They intermarried for centuries with the existing people.

You do understand that....don't you?

please try to keep up. :)

How do we know north should be up on a map?

UCSB Science Line sqtest

All of this originates from a view of the world with Europe or the east coast of North America at the center. This all begins to make sense when you know that the first people who tried making paper maps of the whole globe were Europeans trying to circumnavigate the Earth. Their problem was that the Earth is like a sphere, and they wanted to make their maps on a flat piece of paper.

NASA photography.

No, it isn't opinion, it is fact.

Provide the link that shows they proved which direction is up in space.

There is no up and down in space.

It fucking painful dude. Whatever I engage this chick I go for about 10-15 minutes and then have to check out when the idiocy gets too deep.

Her mind is set in concrete. Nothing will ever change. There is no response or acknowledgment of the most basic facts. In other words....hopeless.

Ah....sweetie....The Hyksos conquered Egypt 4,000 years ago. You do understand that...don't you?

They ruled Egypt for centuries. They were not African....nor did they originate in Africa. Hence the reason the Egyptians called them foreigners. They intermarried for centuries with the existing people.

You do understand that....don't you?

please try to keep up. :)

I dont know if you are confused or not sweetie but what does that have to do with what we are talking about? Egypt was ruled by Black people until that point. They built the pyramids. I think you got your timeline confused.

Forum List

Back