Caucasian peoples

NASA photography.

No, it isn't opinion, it is fact.

Provide the link that shows they proved which direction is up in space.

There is no up and down in space. Except in the sense of gravity. Down is towards earth up is away.

Down is toward earth in the southern hemisphere as well. I asked you to provide proof the northern hemisphere is actually at the top or the earth instead of the bottom. Can you do that? BTW lets not forget about the DNA evidence I requested.

Thats a Wiki link talking about the Hyksos who conquered Egypt later. Do you really think that is even relevant? I said DNA evidence showing even 1 pharaoh or egyptian prior to that was anything but Black.

Ah....sweetie....The Hyksos conquered Egypt 4,000 years ago. You do understand that...don't you?

They ruled Egypt for centuries. They were not African....nor did they originate in Africa. Hence the reason the Egyptians called them foreigners. They intermarried for centuries with the existing people.

You do understand that....don't you?

please try to keep up. :)

I dont know if you are confused or not sweetie but what does that have to do with what we are talking about? Egypt was ruled by Black people until that point. They built the pyramids. I think you got your timeline confused.

Wrong in every particular. Egypt existed over many millennia and was repeatedly conquered by Semitic People....Greeks...and then Romans. There was never a Black Egypt....just as there was never a purely white Egypt.

Except in your mind of course. :lol:

Provide the link that shows they proved which direction is up in space.

There is no up and down in space.

It fucking painful dude. Whatever I engage this chick I go for about 10-15 minutes and then have to check out when the idiocy gets too deep.

Her mind is set in concrete. Nothing will ever change. There is no response or acknowledgment of the most basic facts. In other words....hopeless.

I know its painful seeing your cherished thoughts proven wrong. Intelligent people accept it and move on. Sounds like you have an intelligence problem. Can you prove the northern hemisphere is at the top of the world instead of the bottom?

Ah....sweetie....The Hyksos conquered Egypt 4,000 years ago. You do understand that...don't you?

They ruled Egypt for centuries. They were not African....nor did they originate in Africa. Hence the reason the Egyptians called them foreigners. They intermarried for centuries with the existing people.

You do understand that....don't you?

please try to keep up. :)

I dont know if you are confused or not sweetie but what does that have to do with what we are talking about? Egypt was ruled by Black people until that point. They built the pyramids. I think you got your timeline confused.

Wrong in every particular. Egypt existed over many millennia and was repeatedly conquered by Semitic People....Greeks...and then Romans. There was never a Black Egypt....just as there was never a purely white Egypt.

Except in your mind of course. :lol:

So why do we have evidence of Black pharaohs and absolutely none of Caucasian ones?

buh-bye.png

I did, NASA photography.

NASA photography is not evidence. Its a picture. Where is some real proof? B

That is real proof.

No it isnt. Its a picture orientated to what someone thinks is up. I need some proof. Do you have it or are you just being willfully ignorant?

BTW did you locate a Egyptian mummy that was caucasian yet? This question must be chapping your ass for you to purposefully leave it out of my quote. :lol:

Forum List

Back