Caucasian peoples

longly

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2013
We hear a lot about African roots so I thought it might be interesting to examine the beginning of the Caucasian peoples. History and anthropology are two hobbies of mine, but I am no expert so I would appreciate contributions from other posters. The word Caucasian is a misnomer; it was once thought the long-nosed hairy people of the north originated in the caucus mountains; we later learned that was incorrect, but the name stuck.

When the Africans migrated out of Africa forty, fifty or sixty thousand years ago and moved across southern Eurasia they left a thinly populated belt of Negroid people in the warm regions of Southwest Asia. Some of these people moved up into the mountain regions of Central Asia. In that region the sun light was weaker and the cold weather required the wearing of clothes to survive. The wearing of clothing reduced the amount of sunlight reaching the skin which in turn reduced the amount of vitamin D produced by the body. That resulted in weaker bones and a reduced provability of survival. You might ask how it is I can extrapolate that the African that came out of Africa were naked: Well the end of the line for this migration was Australia. When the Europeans first met the aborigines they found an isolated people that wore no cloths and apparently had no shame of nudity.

The black peoples that tried to live in the north slowly became Caucasian or Mongoliod; we can’t be sure of which, but I will say Caucasian because of the two races that occupied Eurasia they spread over the largest areas where as the Mongol like people where restricted to land east of the high mountains. When the Caucasians moved onto the Eurasian steppes is when we really started to blossom as a people and became the most diverse race on earth.

To be continued, but please contribute

Last edited:
That would be the pancaked-nosed Negroids, correct?

I am not sure what you mean by that, but I would describe the Negroid nose more as flat; it is not pan caked. Some other primates have what I would described as pan caked nose but no humans. The Negroid nose is better described as flat; interestingly many black people in our country don’t have a classic Negroid nose. That is an indication of how much Caucasian ancestry they have. And we white people are mixed too; just because one can’t see the genes expressed does not mean they are not there. I believe the typical white Southerner of an old family has about 3 to 5 percent black ancestry. Our (Caucasian) closest genetic relatives the Chinese like people of East Asia also have somewhat of a flat nose.

I hope that you did not take offense at my description of Caucasian peoples. We do tend to have a nose that is longer than it is wide. And we are also the hairiest of all peoples.

White and Asian people also mixed with Neanderthals. They have roughly 4% neanderthal dna in their genetic makeup.

I read somewhere that whites actually are a spinoff of Mongoloids

I have not abandon or lost interest in this post: I plan to add more to it, but the requirement of my work have interfered. I plan to add next to the discussion the effect the river valleys of the Eurasian steppes had on the early Caucasian people and also the blond blue eyes ice mummies of western China.

Last edited:
White and Asian people also mixed with Neanderthals. They have roughly 4% neanderthal dna in their genetic makeup.

You might be right, but I am inclined to think that it was the other way around. I can’t believe that both peoples arrived on the scene at the same time. One must have arrived before the other and to be first is usually an advantage. The Caucasians spread form Central Asia south to India, west to Europe, southwest to the Middle East and on into North Africa. That took time so they must have been first. Where as the Mongol like people remained in eastern Eurasia.

You might be right, but I am inclined to think that it was the other way around. I can’t believe that both peoples arrived on the scene at the same time. One must have arrived before the other and to be first is usually an advantage. The Caucasians spread form Central Asia south to India, west to Europe, southwest to the Middle East and on into North Africa. That took time so they must have been first. Where as the Mongol like people remained in eastern Eurasia.

The reason this makes sense to me is that Asians developed a culture prior to Europeans doing so. Everything Europeans have learned it seems to come from their adopting the learnings of other cultures. Greece is the first recorded country in European history.

The reason this makes sense to me is that Asians developed a culture prior to Europeans doing so. Everything Europeans have learned it seems to come from their adopting the learnings of other cultures. Greece is the first recorded country in European history.

That is true, but we are talking apples and oranges; the Europeans did lag behind the other peoples of Eurasia or at least some civilized areas. There were high civilizations in parts of Middle East, India and China at a time when Europe was occupied by nomadic and semi-nomadic hunter gathers that employed a primitive agriculture. But that does not apply to the question who was first. Most of the people in most places of Asia except for the Far East were and are Caucasians of the same ancestry as the Europeans.

In terms of civilization you might wonder why I did not mention the Egyptians; well the answer is that I did not want to complicate the point I was making. Even though Egypt is located on the African continent it is culturally a part of the Middle East. Egypt was a complicated environment were peoples from the north and south mixed to some extent. But I feel that it was populated mostly by Caucasian from the Middle East.

The question was which people appeared on the scene first the Caucasoid or the mongoloids? You believe that since the people of the Middle East developed civilization first they were the first people and I say the development civilization is irrelevant since both people are and where Caucasoid. .

Last edited:

That is true, but we are talking apples and oranges; the Europeans did lag behind the other peoples of Eurasia or at least some civilized areas. There were high civilizations in parts of Middle East, India and China at a time when Europe was occupied by nomadic and semi-nomadic hunter gathers that employed a primitive agriculture. But that does not apply to the question who was first. Most of the people in most places of Asia except for the Far East were and are Caucasians of the same ancestry as the Europeans.

In terms of civilization you might wonder why I did not mention the Egyptians; well the answer is that I did not want to complicate the point I was making. Even though Egypt is located on the African continent it is culturally a part of the Middle East. Egypt was a complicated environment were peoples from the north and south mixed to some extent. But I feel that it was populated mostly by Caucasian from the Middle East.

The question was which people appeared on the scene first the Caucasoid or the mongoloids? You believe that since the people of the Middle East developed civilization first they were the first people and I say the development civilization is irrelevant since both people are and where Caucasoid. .

Well here is what I see. Caucasian is just a term. Matter of fact if you break it down caucus/asian is what the word really means. Which is erroneous because white people did not come from the Caucasus mountains. The present day middle easterners are actually classified as west asian with DNA. There are signs that caucasians (whites) in Europe experienced a period of devolution during the ice age. The physical and mental adaptations to the cold created caucasians. This would make them a subset of Mongoloids. There is no proof I have read that can realistically put white people as existing before Mongoloids. At most they were the same people until the ice age hit which makes way more sense. What else would cause humans to lose their ability to produce melanin and go through the physical changes exhibited by white European people?

I dont believe the Black people in the middle east developed civilization first. I believe the Blacks in Egypt did it first and even prior to that the Nubians. There is way more proof that Egypt was populated by only or predominantly Black people from what is called "sub-saharan" but i call super saharan Africa. The Egyptians saw the world as Africa being on top or what we would consider the northern hemisphere. The Egyptians claimed their origins as the land of Punt which points to somewhere in central Africa. We also have the research that describes the Egyptian body types as "super negroid". The Greeks themselves described the Egyptians as being "very Black". Finally every single ancient Egyptian mummy that has been tested for DNA has come back "sub saharan". The middle east is actually a term used to separate it from Africa much like sub saharan is used to separate north Africa from the rest of the continent. Both areas were once ruled by Black civilizations as well as India and China.

Last edited:
This is the most ill-read, ignorant trash that I've read in a long time. If you took a sub-Saharan congoloid and moved him to Norway, he would NEVER , EVER become Caucasian. Not even in a million years. It is genetically impossible.
There are 3 distinct races: Caucasoid, congoloid and orientalis-white, black and oriental.
Blacks didn't invent nor create the pyramids because Egyptians aren't black. DUH!

This is the most ill-read, ignorant trash that I've read in a long time. If you took a sub-Saharan congoloid and moved him to Norway, he would NEVER , EVER become Caucasian. Not even in a million years. It is genetically impossible.
There are 3 distinct races: Caucasoid, congoloid and orientalis-white, black and oriental.
Blacks didn't invent nor create the pyramids because Egyptians aren't black. DUH!

Well if the Caucasians didn’t come from Congoid where did they come from, space aliens?

Note: The word Congoid was proposed to replace the word Negroid. The point was that the other races were named after places where blacks were names for a color; it would be more appropriate for all races to be treated the same.

I am willing to use the word as long as it’s understood.

Last edited:

You obviously dont know what you are talking about. Throw in an ice age and let nature adapt his body to minimum sunlight and you will get a white person. There is a reason white people cannot produce the melanin to darken their skin. Dark skin in an area where there is little sunlight would kill off a population of dark skinned people due to a deficiency of vitamin D. Melanin protects the body from UV damage but a the same time hampers production of vitamin D. Look it up and educate yourself. BTW please provide proof Egyptians were not Black. Did you really think white people traveled all the way from Europe to Africa to build a civilization and never did the same thing in Europe?

You obviously dont know what you are talking about. Throw in an ice age and let nature adapt his body to minimum sunlight and you will get a white person. There is a reason white people cannot produce the melanin to darken their skin. Dark skin in an area where there is little sunlight would kill off a population of dark skinned people due to a deficiency of vitamin D. Melanin protects the body from UV damage but a the same time hampers production of vitamin D. Look it up and educate yourself. BTW please provide proof Egyptians were not Black. Did you really think white people traveled all the way from Europe to Africa to build a civilization and never did the same thing in Europe?[/QUOTE]

just when I thought you could not make any more ignorant statements here we go again :lol:

You obviously dont know what you are talking about. Throw in an ice age and let nature adapt his body to minimum sunlight and you will get a white person. There is a reason white people cannot produce the melanin to darken their skin. Dark skin in an area where there is little sunlight would kill off a population of dark skinned people due to a deficiency of vitamin D. Melanin protects the body from UV damage but a the same time hampers production of vitamin D. Look it up and educate yourself. BTW please provide proof Egyptians were not Black. Did you really think white people traveled all the way from Europe to Africa to build a civilization and never did the same thing in Europe?[/QUOTE]

just when I thought you could not make any more ignorant statements here we go again :lol:

Its pretty simple squeeze. All you have to do is show me some proof. You would actually be more convincing if you could do that as I requested. :lol:

Last edited:
I like Asclepias and would like to support him here, but the problem is that I don’t believe that Ancient Egypt was a predominately black nation. But I will say this: Congoids were the first people to live there and have always live in southern Egypt and had some influence on the nation and even possible there were Pharaohs that were
Black.

I like Asclepias and would like to support him here, but the problem is that I don’t believe that Ancient Egypt was a predominately black nation. But I will say this: Congoids were the first people to live there and have always live in southern Egypt and had some influence on the nation and even possible there were Pharaohs that were
Black.

You dont have to support me. If you can please provide something that topples the evidence I have that they were Black it would actually be a welcome challenge. As a matter of fact that challenge goes out to anyone with information contrary to what I have. I think DNA and first hand accounts by historians are going to be hard to beat but someone please give it your best shot.

Last edited:

Well if the Caucasians didn’t come from Congoid where did they come from, space aliens?

Note: The word Congoid was proposed to replace the word Negroid. The point was that the other races were named after places where blacks were names for a color; it would be more appropriate for all races to be treated the same.

>>>Well if the Caucasians didn't come from Congoid where did they come from, space aliens?<<<<

They came from God; God created each of the classifications of mankind, red, yellow, black, and white. And He determined the bounds of their habitation even before He created each. (Acts 17:26)

The fact is that, God created the White race to be the race from which
JESUS CHRIST would come......and He created the Black race, whom He described as "the Serpent" in Genesis 3, to be the White man's Tempter and Adversary.

And God commanded the White race (Adam and Eve) to not eat the fruit of the Black race. By that He meant, Do not have sexual relations with the Black race.

Well, most of you probably know the story of how the ol Serpent (the black man) left his habitation in Africa, and went to the Garden of Eden where God had placed his chosen White race, and how that he seduced and aroused white Eve until she had sex with him. Of course his sole purpose in going to the garden was to impregnate the White woman so that she would have his offspring, and thereby exalt his race.

It's still happening today.
As I sat on my porch last evening, my neighbor; a young white girl between 14-16 years of age was walking her dog down the street when a black boy on a bicycle approached her and started circling around her until she stopped and commenced to talk with him. After talking with him for some 15 to 20 minutes, she put the dog back in the fence and took off with him.........to the bushes to have sex with him, no doubt.
I suspect that in nine months she'll give birth to his offspring, and he'll still be out there impregnating as many other white girls as he possibly can.
That's the nature of the beast; the Black man. And of course the White girls are so very eager to please him.

>>>Well if the Caucasians didn't come from Congoid where did they come from, space aliens?<<<<

They came from God; God created each of the classifications of mankind, red, yellow, black, and white. And He determined the bounds of their habitation even before He created each. (Acts 17:26)

The fact is that, God created the White race to be the race from which
JESUS CHRIST would come......and He created the Black race, whom He described as "the Serpent" in Genesis 3, to be the White man's Tempter and Adversary.

And God commanded the White race (Adam and Eve) to not eat the fruit of the Black race. By that He meant, Do not have sexual relations with the Black race.

Well, most of you probably know the story of how the ol Serpent (the black man) left his habitation in Africa, and went to the Garden of Eden where God had placed his chosen White race, and how that he seduced and aroused white Eve until she had sex with him. Of course his sole purpose in going to the garden was to impregnate the White woman so that she would have his offspring, and thereby exalt his race.

It's still happening today.
As I sat on my porch last evening, my neighbor; a young white girl between 14-16 years of age was walking her dog down the street when a black boy on a bicycle approached her and started circling around her until she stopped and commenced to talk with him. After talking with him for some 15 to 20 minutes, she put the dog back in the fence and took off with him.........to the bushes to have sex with him, no doubt.
I suspect that in nine months she'll give birth to his offspring, and he'll still be out there impregnating as many other white girls as he possibly can.
That's the nature of the beast; the Black man. And of course the White girls are so very eager to please him.

If god existed he would be Black. Black people were the first to populate the earth so if we were made in gods image...... One look at the writings of some of the European explores like marco polo will tell you Black gods were worshipped in ancient india. White was the color of evil. Get your facts straight and stop reading your social control guide called the bible.

Let's get down to the basics, shall we.

Caucasians came from the Caucus Mountains of Central Asia.

What more does one need to know?

Forum List

Back