Catholic university in Pittsburgh went woke.

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2020
He was speaking metaphorically. College students and academics should understand this. It ain't that difficult.

"Kill your whiteness."

For an alternate or counter-approach, where are the Black "leaders" who encourage Black folks to kill their Blackness, because it is standing in the way of exploiting the tremendous opportunities available in our society for POC's. In context, "Blackness" refers to "ebonics," disdain for education, anti-social habits, substance abuse, bastardy, and so on.

For perspective, imagine someone suggesting in Germany that Germans "kill" their German-ness. Chinese in China, Italians in Italy, Frenchmen in France, etc...to make immigrants feel better about themselves.

Rubbish.

In context, "Blackness" refers to "ebonics," disdain for education, anti-social habits, substance abuse, bastardy, and so on.
Holy shit! The entire Trump movement may be the blackest thing that's ever happened in America! You've been a negro all along! Grab your fentanyl and your MAGA flag and let's go write some God-fearing mumble rap :clap:

Like the President said!:2up:

1638673644553.png

Wokeness spread through colleges faster than Covid. They are all infected.
My favorite game to play is that education should be free or nearly free. Not that someone else should pay for it mind you. Just put it on the internet. It's wrong to withhold information and knowledge from others.

I bet they would become conservatives overnight.

You would think Catholic colleges would have values consistent with the Roman Catholic church.

At least what traditional Catholics used to believe.
“My lecture focused on the questions people face in those situations, especially if there are such extreme comments and ideas being stated around them. I did not call for harm to anyone. To the contrary, my entire career has been dedicated to understanding how to help other people face challenges, and I do not condone suicide in any way.”

Duquesne University, Hook’s employer, published a statement (here) saying that the excerpt circulating on social media had been “lifted out of context to distort the actual comments” by Hook.

“He did not make a statement advocating anything like what was suggested. In fact, he said that the statement in question was ‘crazy,’” the university wrote.

Forum List

Back