If you had the choice between Hinduism and Islam what would you choose?

A Hindu man is walking along a beach and he finds a bottle. When he rubs the bottle, a genie comes out. The genie says, "I will give you ONE wish".

The Hindu man thought and said, "I have always wanted to see Madagascar. But, I'm scared of boats and I won't fly. Can you build me a bridge to Madagascar?"

The genie said, "Are you OUTTA YOUR MIND?! Do you have any idea how hard it would be to build a bridge between India and Madagascar?! It's impossible! Choose something else."

The Hindu man said, "Well, I belong to a religion that has an infinite number of gods as well as an infinite number of paths to god. Can you explain Hinduism to me?"

The genie looked at the man and said, "What color would you like your bridge?"

A Hindu man is walking along a beach and he finds a bottle. When he rubs the bottle, a genie comes out. The genie says, "I will give you ONE wish".

The Hindu man thought and said, "I have always wanted to see Madagascar. But, I'm scared of boats and I won't fly. Can you build me a bridge to Madagascar?"

The genie said, "Are you OUTTA YOUR MIND?! Do you have any idea how hard it would be to build a bridge between India and Madagascar?! It's impossible! Choose something else."

The Hindu man said, "Well, I belong to a religion that has an infinite number of gods as well as an infinite number of paths to god. Can you explain Hinduism to me?"

The genie looked at the man and said, "What color would you like your bridge?"
Lemurian green.

500px-Kumari_Kandam_map.png

Universal Unitarianism!

Stop looking for God because God is within you and you must hear your own soul to lead you to the divine and the answers you seek…

Or

Just do not listen to that Devil on you shoulder…

P.S.

I have never understood Hinduism but if you must look for something to help you on your journey then try Taoism…

New Topics

Forum List

Back