Catholic priest attacked, beaten by man saying "this is for all the little kids"

The rule of law is breaking down on every level. The people have lost faith that any system will work.

Be the same as finding an illegal, beating hin and saying this is for Mollie.

Ignorance

Be the same as finding an illegal, beating hin and saying this is for Mollie.

Ignorance

Yo, are you inciting mob violence against Illegals, like Hitler Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters did against Republicans?
giphy.gif

"GTP"

Typical Stalinist type move....Pick a group, label them evil then kill them all.

Unfortunately, with all the demonization of others by various groups, some people are going to think that this behavior is acceptable.

Remember all the attacks on Muslims? How about the attacks on people who simply wore turbans and have zero to do with Islam in the form of the Sikhs?

As long as people think it is okay to denigrate one group as "bad" or "subhuman" or any of the other monikers that they like to use to demonize others, attacks like this will continue.

No I don't. Just as much as I abhor what the catholic church has been getting away with for so many decades.

What I want to see is there no statute of limitations on sex crimes so that when survivors of such crimes are able to come forward the barbarian who committed that crime can be prosecuted to the fullest extent of our laws.

Time doesn't absolve anyone from a crime. Nor does it reform that person. All sex criminals do is go on to abuse more people.

I will never understand why anyone stays in the catholic church. Their own laws prevent them from going to the police with the information and sex criminal. Their law is to protect the catholic church first and utmost.

It doesn't matter who has been hurt for any length of time. Their only obligation that they see is to protect the church. Not the humans who are being abused by the men in the catholic church.

No I don't. Just as much as I abhor what the catholic church has been getting away with for so many decades.

What I want to see is there no statute of limitations on sex crimes so that when survivors of such crimes are able to come forward the barbarian who committed that crime can be prosecuted to the fullest extent of our laws.

Time doesn't absolve anyone from a crime. Nor does it reform that person. All sex criminals do is go on to abuse more people.

I will never understand why anyone stays in the catholic church. Their own laws prevent them from going to the police with the information and sex criminal. Their law is to protect the catholic church first and utmost.

It doesn't matter who has been hurt for any length of time. Their only obligation that they see is to protect the church. Not the humans who are being abused by the men in the catholic church.

Right I can accuse a dead priest of sexual abuse and get money from the RCC, even if I'm 60.
What a great idea , I can get super rich. I put it in the back of my mind for many decades, now I'm willing to face it.

Same for rape, I can accuse someone dead of rape. A rich person.

I’m glad he beat the shit out of the priest, they all deserved a beating.

I’m glad he beat the shit out of the priest, they all deserved a beating.

They all do for what?

How about we get some mobs together abd get justice for Mollie by beating up random illegals?

Fair is fair

Forum List

Back