Zone1 Catholic humor (although a little off on that "last Catholic pope" thing...

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

Well, Ratzinger was not always Catholic, if you look into his history

but he looks like Pius X compared to ... the faker we have in the Vatican now! (yeh, I know, that's not saying much)

I think (hope) Benedict became more Catholic as the years went by.... not Catholic enough to satisfy Novus Ordo Watch.... but then I myself am probably considered "liberal" to them

:oops::eek::oops::eek:o_O:disbelief:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo!!!!!!!!!!

That last REALLY COOL Pope you guys had was this guy ...

Pope-Alexander-VI.jpg

You mean the heretic who used little boys to be his henchmen? Who looted and burned some of the most priceless treasures of Florence?
I can't say I know anything about that. What I do know is that Savonarola was not licitly excommunicated.

I keep wanting to learn more about the Church, but again, there are few REAL Catholic Churches (much less libraries therein), so it is not really my fault.

Still, some day I will read more books. I'm still digesting the books on Lefebvre (or by him).... wondering how Catholics could be kept so ignorant for so long... but such is the power of the evil ones who stole the Vatican 60 years ago... Why would they want people to know about THAT?

ha ha... silly me

The word "Catholic", from the Latin and Greek means, "Universal" ... so, by definition, EVERY church is a Catholic Church.
not so. But I'm tired of arguing with ignorant-about-Catholicism folks

had my quota for the day, Thank you

I can't say I know anything about that. What I do know is that Savonarola was not licitly excommunicated.

I keep wanting to learn more about the Church, but again, there are few REAL Catholic Churches (much less libraries therein), so it is not really my fault.

Still, some day I will read more books. I'm still digesting the books on Lefebvre (or by him).... wondering how Catholics could be kept so ignorant for so long... but such is the power of the evil ones who stole the Vatican 60 years ago... Why would they want people to know about THAT?

ha ha... silly me
You could always do a Vatican Library tour virtually.

Cool place. They wouldn't let me in so it must be "better" quality. lol

Greg

OK: There're are the Coptic, Maronite, Orthodox, etcetc...family feuds in a lot of cases........but the RC is still the REAL real one.

Greg

Bloke dies and goes to Heaven, and asks St Peter for a look around. St Pete opens door after door; Lutherans in one room, Baptists in another, Hindus in another and so on until he gets to the last one.

St Peter says to the bloke: you must be VERY quiet and say nothing!!!...and it is the HALL with the Catholics. The chap looks approvingly at the masses and St Peter closes the door. "Why couldn't I say anything" he asks?? St Peter responds: you're not a Catholic, are you?? The guy responds "no, I'm a Methodist". St Peter responds "exactly; the Catholics think they're the only ones up here".

(told to me by a Nun).

Greg

Bloke dies and goes to Heaven, and asks St Peter for a look around. St Pete opens door after door; Lutherans in one room, Baptists in another, Hindus in another and so on until he gets to the last one.

St Peter says to the bloke: you must be VERY quiet and say nothing!!!...and it is the HALL with the Catholics. The chap looks approvingly at the masses and St Peter closes the door. "Why couldn't I say anything" he asks?? St Peter responds: you're not a Catholic, are you?? The guy responds "no, I'm a Methodist". St Peter responds "exactly; the Catholics think they're the only ones up here".

(told to me by a Nun).

Greg
weird joke, likely from some Vatican II/Francis sect supporter.

And guess what? Only Catholics ARE there..

It only stands to reason that if Christ established ONE Church and that church is the RCC, that everyone desiring to enter Heaven should belong in it. Tell me I am wrong? You can't.

A person can start out Methodist and etc... but everyone in Heaven is, after X number of months or years (usually the latter) in Purgatory is Catholic.

weird joke, likely from some Vatican II/Francis sect supporter.

And guess what? Only Catholics ARE there..

It only stands to reason that if Christ established ONE Church and that church is the RCC, that everyone desiring to enter Heaven should belong in it. Tell me I am wrong? You can't.

A person can start out Methodist and etc... but everyone in Heaven is, after X number of months or years (usually the latter) in Purgatory is Catholic.
It's a joke. Probably told by a Prod.

Greg

It's a joke. Probably told by a Prod.

Greg
I knew it was a joke. But a lot of people here agree in the sense they think Catholics are off the reservation for claiming only Catholics are in Heaven.

They forget that Jesus established a Church and built it to His specifications and therefore... why would He bother if people could be saved outside that Church? He wouldn't have set things up as He did if it were not necessary for Him to do so. Prods don't u/stand... and worse, don't CARE to understand. That horse won't drink...

Forum List

Back