Catholic Church "cannot bless same sex couples"

Since the Catholic Church turned a blind eye to the Holocaust and chose to ignore their priests diddling little kids even after the pedophilia was exposed, I'm not sure their opinion about morals counts for much.

Yet the left will treat any left leaning proclamation by the Church as gospel to rub in the face of anyone not an SJW twat.
I can understand that pointing out the few times your religious leaders admit their hateful flock has gone too far comes as a great shock to you, but you being chided for your normally uncontrolled unethical behavior is certainly worth comment.

Since the Catholic Church turned a blind eye to the Holocaust and chose to ignore their priests diddling little kids even after the pedophilia was exposed, I'm not sure their opinion about morals counts for much.

Yet the left will treat any left leaning proclamation by the Church as gospel to rub in the face of anyone not an SJW twat.
I can understand that pointing out the few times your religious leaders admit their hateful flock has gone too far comes as a great shock to you, but you being chided for your normally uncontrolled unethical behavior is certainly worth comment.

As usual you misrepresent my point. You crow about the Church, which you hate, when it can be used against other people you hate, and then revert back to your own hate when they clarify a position they have never changed.

As usual you misrepresent my point. You crow about the Church, which you hate, when it can be used against other people you hate, and then revert back to your own hate when they clarify a position they have never changed.
I doubt he was the only one who did that too.

I'm pretty sure most Catholics knew the Church's position had never changed. Personally I believe Francis should never have made those statements out of context to the position of the Church. He's not a very good leader.

What are you whining about now? I'm not the one who worships a rich guy in a pointy hat who befriends and protects Nazis and pedophiles, and claims to speak for God.

I'm pretty sure most Catholics knew the Church's position had never changed. Personally I believe Francis should never have made those statements out of context to the position of the Church. He's not a very good leader.

He's from the Chruch's left wing, so I am not surprised by many of his positions.

What are you whining about now? I'm not the one who worships a rich guy in a pointy hat who befriends and protects Nazis and pedophiles, and claims to speak for God.
You are just the guy who builds straw men to knock down because you don't possess the intellect or the integrity to have an honest discussion.

The Pope isn't worshiped, and he isn't wealthy. The Vatican holds the wealth of the Church as an organization, not the Pope.

Try to understand the things you bitch about before you bitch about them.

You faggot fans would then just snivel about 'discrimination n stuff' if they made an effort to screen out your pet deviants, so your opinions don't count at all.

AS for the Holocaust, many priests did help Jews escape, which is far more than you or any other leftist deviant have ever done for anybody.

I'll admit it. I did nothing to help the Jews escape, mostly because I wasn't born yet. Pope Pius XII publicly said there was no evidence that the death camps existed, but recently opened records show he was thoroughly informed of what was happening. Did some gay guy break your heart?

Doesn't rebut anything I said, and you wouldn't have lifted a finger to help them if you were born then, so you still have no point that matters.
Oh...let me guess...you are against Antifa....you know, those against fascists...those who fought against the death camps.

He's from the Chruch's left wing, so I am not surprised by many of his positions.
I hear you. His statements tend to have a bait and switch kind of tone to them that can't help but back fire eventually. It's not very smart to make statements which appear to be a softening of the Church's social positions but in reality aren't.

You are just the guy who builds straw men to knock down because you don't possess the intellect or the integrity to have an honest discussion.

Well hello Ding. What are you whining about today?

Believe it or not, some gay activists also oppose gay marriage.

They criticize some gay people who want to imitate the ways of straight people.

Finally a clarification from the Vatican. It would be a catastrophe if the Catholic Church blessed same sex couples.

It wouldn't be a catastrophe at all. The RCC has changed major dogmas over the decades- establishing the 8th Sacrament of Gay Marriage wouldn't have been that earth shaking.

People thought it would be catastrophic if the Catholic Church allowed preaching in the Vernacular instead of Latin and it wasn't.

And if they allow Homosexual Marriage, or Priests and Nuns to get hitched, or who knows what else, the institution will survive.

The Pope isn't worshiped, and he isn't wealthy. The Vatican holds the wealth of the Church as an organization, not the Pope.

I see, and he gets no more benefit from that wealth than any other parishioner, right?

ummmm.... your lack of intellect and integrity?

Wasn't that clear from the post you replied to?

I see, and he gets no more benefit from that wealth than any other parishioner, right?

The wealth is mostly tied down in heritage sites and antiquities. He lives probably just as well was any other head of State or less well than a CEO of an comparable organization.

ummmm.... your lack of intellect and integrity?

Wasn't that clear from the post you replied to?

Perhaps you could point out where what I said was wrong.

The thing I have always liked about watching you argue is how your arguments prove you believe morals are absolute and universal.

Not exactly surprised. This Pope isn’t as conservative as his predecessors, but is only going to be “progressive“ to a point...

Forum List

Back