Cassidy Hutchinsons Claims About Trump Fighting To Go To The Capitol Confirmed By Multiple Witnesses

And I don't know what you're talking about when you claim that nobody was ever put under oath during other hearings...

The election hearings the GOP held after the elections nobody was put under oath. In the first one the Michigan GOP held at the hotel it was asked if they would be put under oath and that person was told they were out of order. I watched it happen live.

The election hearings the GOP held after the elections nobody was put under oath. In the first one the Michigan GOP held at the hotel it was asked if they would be put under oath and that person was told they were out of order. I watched it happen live.
Are you being vague on purpose? What election hearings are you talking about?

Are you being vague on purpose? What election hearings are you talking about?

Georgia held one on December 30 2020. In that one a Data analyst said that a individual precinct going more than 75% for one candidate was rare and that a precinct going more than 90% for one candidate was a sure sign of fraud. Then I did some of my own research and found out it is actually pretty common for it to happen in past elections for both Repubs and Dems.

Michigan held one on December 3, 2020. Surely you remember Rudy and his star witness Mellissa Carone? That was also the one where it was asked if people would be sworn in and they were told no.

Az held one on July 15, 2021. That is the one where they had a "expert mathematician" speak...though it turned out he was not an expert nor a mathematician and had no data analysis expertise at all, he was merely a financial planer that they for some reason lied about

Georgia held one on December 30 2020. In that one a Data analyst said that a individual precinct going more than 75% for one candidate was rare and that a precinct going more than 90% for one candidate was a sure sign of fraud. Then I did some of my own research and found out it is actually pretty common for it to happen in past elections for both Repubs and Dems.

Michigan held one on December 3, 2020. Surely you remember Rudy and his star witness Mellissa Carone? That was also the one where it was asked if people would be sworn in and they were told no.

Az held one on July 15, 2021. That is the one where they had a "expert mathematician" speak...though it turned out he was not an expert nor a mathematician and had no data analysis expertise at all, he was merely a financial planer that they for some reason lied about
So what you're claiming is that in all three there were no Democrats? That in all three witnesses were not under oath? Really, GG?

So what you're claiming is that in all three there were no Democrats? That in all three witnesses were not under oath? Really, GG?

In all 3 witnesses were not under oath and in all the Dems were not allowed to cross examine the witnesses.

It’s also confirmation that Trump engaged in a treasonous coup attempt to overturn a fair and honest election, that Trump allowed the rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy to occur, and that Trump did nothing to stop that rightwing terrorist attack.
Another day, another leftist pants-on-fire apparatchik plugging for another alms-collecting traitorous liar. :rolleyes-41:

I'm mostly conservative.

I know better.
Like I said half. The other half has problems next yr

19% approval among Latinos...................LOLOL..................They always got 60% libturd vote..Now 19% of the dumbest ones still approve. It will be 10% by Nov....lol

Forum List

Back