Cassidy Hutchinsons Claims About Trump Fighting To Go To The Capitol Confirmed By Multiple Witnesses

To clear my name, you betcha.
I can't find anything that says those agents were called to testify and refused. I can find things that say they testified prior to and were willing to come back, but nothing that says the committee had recalled them. Seems odd that Congress would be charging people who don't collect a paycheck from the Government with contempt of Congress for refusing to testify but would let 2 SS agents just take a pass. Especially if they would confirm her testimony. Honestly having her recount 2nd and 3rd hand the events didn't make a lot of sense when the guys in the car live and work right in DC for the Fed Gov.

Pretty much. They are just copying the model used for all the "hearings" held by the Repubs after the election.

This is what our country has become, and it is all due to extreme tribalism.
Not MY country

But I choose to think for myself

It’s also confirmation that Trump engaged in a treasonous coup attempt to overturn a fair and honest election, that Trump allowed the rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy to occur, and that Trump did nothing to stop that rightwing terrorist attack.
1st off nobody knows the secret service testimony which means they denied the perjury story and The kangaroo court had no further discussion otherwise you'd hear all about them backing her story.
Secondly: So you are saying everytime an Antifa, BLM, Dem was grabbing hold of someone's steering wheel to drag them out of the car to beat them up and set their car on fire, was committing an act of treason in which case Kamala Harris aided and abetted said treason by financing their bail and abusing power to let the arsonist attempted killers loose.
Man, when you set up a precedence you really fall into your own trap Biiiiiigggggg Time!

Pretty much. They are just copying the model used for all the "hearings" held by the Repubs after the election.

This is what our country has become, and it is all due to extreme tribalism.
What Republican hearing has EVER been like this one? What hearing period has ever been like this one? The only thing that comes to mind for me is the anti Communist hearings back in the 50's but even McCarthy's show trials weren't as blatantly one sided as this has been!

You on the left always accuse Republicans of what YOU do...when they haven't done it at all! Donald Trump didn't collude with Russians but Hillary and the DNC certainly did! Donald Trump didn't use the pandemic for political advantage but the far left certainly did. Republicans never flaunted our immigration laws like Joe Biden has done since taking office! Republicans aren't the ones that try and pack the Supreme Court when they can't control it. That's done by the left. Extreme? Look in the mirror, GG!

What Republican hearing has EVER been like this one? What hearing period has ever been like this one? The only thing that comes to mind for me is the anti Communist hearings back in the 50's but even McCarthy's show trials weren't as blatantly one sided as this has been!

You on the left always accuse Republicans of what YOU do...when they haven't done it at all! Donald Trump didn't collude with Russians but Hillary and the DNC certainly did! Donald Trump didn't use the pandemic for political advantage but the far left certainly did. Republicans never flaunted our immigration laws like Joe Biden has done since taking office! Republicans aren't the ones that try and pack the Supreme Court when they can't control it. That's done by the left. Extreme? Look in the mirror, GG!

Minus the national TV all of the election hearings held by the Repub were just like this. They were one sided and nobody got to rebut anything. The biggest difference is that at least the Jan 6th people were sworn in, which was not the case for any of the Repub election hearings.

Minus the national TV all of the election hearings held by the Repub were just like this. They were one sided and nobody got to rebut anything. The biggest difference is that at least the Jan 6th people were sworn in, which was not the case for any of the Repub election hearings.
Really, GG? Show me a single hearing where the GOP decided which Democrats sat on the committee?

And I don't know what you're talking about when you claim that nobody was ever put under oath during other hearings...

Forum List

Back