Cassidy Hutchinsons Claims About Trump Fighting To Go To The Capitol Confirmed By Multiple Witnesses

1st off nobody knows the secret service testimony which means they denied the perjury story and The kangaroo court had no further discussion otherwise you'd hear all about them backing her story.
Secondly: So you are saying everytime an Antifa, BLM, Dem was grabbing hold of someone's steering wheel to drag them out of the car to beat them up and set their car on fire, was committing an act of treason in which case Kamala Harris aided and abetted said treason by financing their bail and abusing power to let the arsonist attempted killers loose.
Man, when you set up a precedence you really fall into your own trap Biiiiiigggggg Time!
Why are you so SCARED?

Donnie Boy acted like he ALWAYS HAS
A toddler throwing a temper tantrum

Like I said half. The other half has problems next yr

19% approval among Latinos...................LOLOL..................They always got 60% libturd vote..Now 19% of the dumbest ones still approve. It will be 10% by Nov....lol
No Idea how this addresses any point you've been trying to make.

Why are you so SCARED?

Donnie Boy acted like he ALWAYS HAS
A toddler throwing a temper tantrum
So you are saying everytime Biden calls someone "hey buddy" and "lying dogface pony soldier" that it's because he's a toddler throwing his hissy fit & he needs his nap time, give him some icecream and have the Easter Bunny tell him to move along?
6ntica.jpg

You know, folks, any time I need to determine who is a witch and who isn't, I just go down to the pond where all our illustrious USMB democrats hang out and they get things sorted out in no time.

No Idea how this addresses any point you've been trying to make.
Forget it. You are the only conservative I never meshed with

There is always going to be one. I'll stop now. My number one rule is to never dis a conserv. It is just not proper.

On June 28, former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson gave what was, until then, some of the most shocking testimony of the Jan. 6 hearings.

For her courage, Hutchinson was roundly attacked in right wing circles. Multiple news sources—including the Washington Post, New York Times, and broadcast networks—claimed that anonymous sources had informed them that members of the Secret Service were ready to testify that Hutchinson’s claims were false, and there was no altercation inside the presidential limousine. Both Trump and Trump supporters in Congress made Hutchinson the target of claims that she was a liar, with Trump claiming that Hutchinson was just upset that she had been turned down for a job at Mar-a-Lago because “no one wants her.”

Tell us, why didn't they call the SS to testify?

Now that's funny right there. Made it up huh.
He looked and backed out when he couldn't find it. Given the state of our media it doesn't surprise me finding what we've seen is hard to do at times.

I encourage more people to at least look. Having someone say "my bad" is a plus to me if wrong.

Hey, people, this shit is real! I KNOW that it is.

You see, the other night I was hitting on this chick at rockin rodeo, and we got to talking. Well, it seems she has this cousin who is in the same bowling league as this dude who knows somebody who works as a groundskeeper at the mar- a lago golf course and this dude overheard two rich guys who know Trump personally. Well, this dude is welling to testify on oath and with his hand on his very own dearly departed mother's bible and everything that orange man is, indeed, bad.

Forum List

Back