Carville: "We're Going to Know by 10:30 Eastern the Election Outcome

Mail Ballots Requests by the Democrats...

View attachment 409538

No potential fraud to see here, oh no.
If this isnt proof of the Democrats intentions, then I dont know what is.

What the hell are you talking about? Democrats usually like to mail their vote in at higher rates than Republicans. How is that evidence of fraud??
Well geeez ! No wonder they like to mail in at higher rates. Why is that ?
Since I cant prove it, maybe I can get the crayons out and draw you a picture.
Would that help ?

Last edited:
Good point. That distinction is for the left. Rightists will just gun down people instead, if they can’t intimidate them at the polls first..
You got me this time

my proof reading failed me

what I meant to say is that trump voters wont riot and loot in the streets if he loses

You mean except for the fact that the notes from Brennan about stirring up a scandal were taken during a security briefing with then President Obama. Sorry, but that is evidence that Obama at least knew that something was being “stirred” up but he turned blind eye. Wonder why?

Your argument would make sense if Trump's ties to Russia were widely exposed BEFORE the election, with just the innuendo about pee hookers and massive payoffs. Not even an unsourced leak.

But they weren't. The intelligence agencies kept a tight lid.

Why? Because they were pretty sure Trump was going to lose it all on his own, (and he did lose by 3 million votes) and this was something they could clean up AFTER the election.

You mean except for the fact that the notes from Brennan about stirring up a scandal were taken during a security briefing with then President Obama. Sorry, but that is evidence that Obama at least knew that something was being “stirred” up but he turned blind eye. Wonder why?

Your argument would make sense if Trump's ties to Russia were widely exposed BEFORE the election, with just the innuendo about pee hookers and massive payoffs. Not even an unsourced leak.

Why? Because they were pretty sure Trump was going to lose it all on his own, (and he did lose by 3 million votes) and this was something they could clean up AFTER the election.

LOL...they had nothing you imbecile. They never had anything. What don’t you understand. If they had anything they wouldn’t have needed to alter the documents to get a FISA warrant and $42 million investigation would certainly not have been necessary or at the very least would have proven their “collusion” narrative to be true. It was all a hoax. The only people that DON’T see this are you TDS morons who are just dumb enough to vote for a commie over Trump because you don’t like his personality.

LOL...they had nothing you imbecile. They never had anything. What don’t you understand. If they had anything they wouldn’t have needed to alter the FISA warrant a $42 million investigation would certainly not have been necessary or at the very least would have proven their “collusion” narrative to be true. It was all a hoax. The only people that DON’T see this are you TDS morons who are just dumb enough to vote for a commie over Trump because you don’t like his personality.

Uh, guy, your side spent $70 million in 1990's dollars trying to prove Clinton didn't lie about a blow job.

This is a lot more serious.

Again, if it was all a hoax, why not let the misinformation fly in October 2016... you know, kind of like you shitheads are doing with this non-story about Hunter Biden Laptops that are showing up with more regularity than pieces of the True Cross?

LOL...they had nothing you imbecile. They never had anything. What don’t you understand. If they had anything they wouldn’t have needed to alter the FISA warrant a $42 million investigation would certainly not have been necessary or at the very least would have proven their “collusion” narrative to be true. It was all a hoax. The only people that DON’T see this are you TDS morons who are just dumb enough to vote for a commie over Trump because you don’t like his personality.

Uh, guy, your side spent $70 million in 1990's dollars trying to prove Clinton didn't lie about a blow job.

This is a lot more serious.

Again, if it was all a hoax, why not let the misinformation fly in October 2016... you know, kind of like you shitheads are doing with this non-story about Hunter Biden Laptops that are showing up with more regularity than pieces of the True Cross?

You are confused once again Moon Bat.

Clinton did lie to the American people.

View attachment 409538

What the hell are you talking about? Democrats usually like to mail their vote in at higher rates than Republicans. How is that evidence of fraud??
Since I cant physically prove it, maybe I can get the crayons out and draw you a picture.
Would that help ?

Umm because they usually live in denser populated areas with longer voting lines?

Maybe also because they are not pumped full of supposed voter fraud BS by the righty talking heads?

I didn't want to stand in line, so me and my wife mailed the ballots in last week. According to you that's a sign of fraud.

You? You are paranoid someone will supposedly do something to your ballot, so you have a need to go vote in person.

LOL...they had nothing you imbecile. They never had anything. What don’t you understand. If they had anything they wouldn’t have needed to alter the documents to get a FISA warrant and $42 million investigation would certainly not have been necessary or at the very least would have proven their “collusion” narrative to be true. It was all a hoax. The only people that DON’T see this are you TDS morons who are just dumb enough to vote for a commie over Trump because you don’t like his personality.

FISA warrant related email was altered in 2017 after Obama was gone from office. The fact that you think that is serious evidence of Obama involvement shows how clueless you are.

FISA warrant relatet email was altered in 2017 after Obama was gone from office. The fact that you think that is serious evidence of Obama involvement shows how clueless you are.

I didn’t say that. I said the fact that Obama was briefed by Brennan on the “stir(ring) up a scandal” was evidence that Obama knew exactly what was going on, at the very least.

FISA warrant relatet email was altered in 2017 after Obama was gone from office. The fact that you think that is serious evidence of Obama involvement shows how clueless you are.

I didn’t say that. I said the fact that Obama was briefed by Brennan on the “stir(ring) up a scandal” was evidence that Obama knew exactly what was going on, at the very least.

You do understand that people can easily read your prior post...right? Stop beclowning yourself.

Obama being briefed on something is not evidence he involved himself in it. Surely he knew about Clinton getting investigated for example, doesn't mean he directed any of it.

Last edited:

You do understand that people can easily read your prior post...right? Stop beclowning yourself.

Obama being briefed on something is not evidence he involved himself in it.

You are confused. I responded very succinctly to you regarding Obama’s involvement, which was that he knew what was going on per Brennan’s notes. Re-read it. I then responded to JoeB regarding the general corruption of the FBI going forward from that point.

Obama being briefed on something is not evidence he involved himself in it.

You are confused. I responded very succinctly to you regarding Obama’s involvement, which was that he knew what was going on per Brennan’s notes. Re-read it. I then responded to JoeB regarding the general corruption of the FBI going forward from that point.

How is Obama being briefed on something prove him being involved and directing the investigation?

I can show you Trump directly trying to influence investigations in public and private. Why can't you do the same when it comes to Obama?

Obama being briefed on something is not evidence he involved himself in it. Surely he knew about Clinton getting investigated for example, doesn't mean he directed any of it.

Imagine yourself being president and the acting directory of the CIA tells you that one of the candidates is trying to “stir up a scandal” about Russia. Following that meeting, the intelligence agencies seem to be following up on this “stir”. That should raise your eyebrows. If it doesn’t you are at the very least complicit with the “stir” and to an outsider, you may actually be involved with it.

It is preposterous to base an analysis of the vote on these ridiculous polls that vary by a full 17 points in their projections.

If you don't dig into their presumptions, data sources, and model balance, then you won't have any legit use of them at all.

How are they getting it wrong? They don't balance for:
1) first-time voters
2) new registrations
3) shy voters
4) Third Party in the booth flipper

Trumps support is well disguised and is a form of Dimocrat voter suppression.

View attachment 409538

Since I cant physically prove it, maybe I can get the crayons out and draw you a picture.
Would that help ?

Umm because they usually live in denser populated areas with longer voting lines?

Maybe also because they are not pumped full of supposed voter fraud BS by the righty talking heads?

I didn't want to stand in line, so me and my wife mailed the ballots in last week. According to you that's a sign of fraud.

You? You are paranoid someone will supposedly do something to your ballot, so you have a need to go vote in person.
usually live
supposedly
Though taken out of context, I wanted you to see the words you used in your last reply, as it shows a tremendous amount of uncertainty.
You dont have a legitimate excuse for the potential of fraud and apparently you speak on the behalf of all Democrats.

View attachment 409538

Would that help ?

Considering this is PA, this is the only point you made that makes any sense, and I admit that.
Your other points are moot.

I'm not sure it will be that obvious by 10:30, but I do believe we'll know conclusively by morning that Biden has won the election. This won't be a close like the Trump faithful seem to think.
I hope it's not...I hope its a WIDE decisive margin. That will insure the most peaceful transition.
Not if Biden loses in which case nothing will.

It is preposterous to base an analysis of the vote on these ridiculous polls that vary by a full 17 points in their projections.

If you don't dig into their presumptions, data sources, and model balance, then you won't have any legit use of them at all.

1) first-time voters
2) new registrations
3) shy voters

TO BE FAIR, HE’S A TERRIBLE PERSON AND THEY’RE PROBABLY BETTER OFF: CNN’s Don Lemon Brags About Abandoning His Friends for Disagreeing With Him About Trump.

“Imagine being cut out of Don Lemon’s life for disagreeing with him. What a bad deal for his friends, huh? Who wouldn’t leap at the chance to repent and be welcomed back into the warmth of his embrace?”

THIS DOESN’T SOUND LIKE PEOPLE WHO EXPECT A BIG WIN: #ShutDownDC Plans to Target Republicans During Election-Week Protests.

1604237754656.png

#ShutDownDC is organizing groups of protesters to target Republican officials and government buildings during a series of planned election-week demonstrations.

The activist group released its protest schedule along with three maps highlighting different areas for protesters to target next week. #ShutDownDC's events begin on Election Day, with an eight-hour "After You Vote, Hit the Streets" event at Black Lives Matter Plaza.

On Wednesday, the group plans to target Trump campaign officials and Republican donors at their homes, and on Thursday, protesters will attempt to block the entrances to the White House and create a car and bike "caravan" on surrounding streets.

The demonstrations will culminate Friday, when—based on the election results—protesters will attempt to blockade bridges, major highways, intersections, and government office buildings.

The maps pinpoint the locations of prominent conservative groups, such as the Republican National Committee and the Heritage Foundation, as well as of government buildings and high-trafficked streets and bridges.

They also highlight military bases, hospitals, and news outlets. According to the group's website, #ShutDownDC will protest outside the buildings of any major news outlets that call the election before all votes are counted.

1) first-time voters
2) new registrations
3) shy voters

TO BE FAIR, HE’S A TERRIBLE PERSON AND THEY’RE PROBABLY BETTER OFF: CNN’s Don Lemon Brags About Abandoning His Friends for Disagreeing With Him About Trump.

“Imagine being cut out of Don Lemon’s life for disagreeing with him. What a bad deal for his friends, huh? Who wouldn’t leap at the chance to repent and be welcomed back into the warmth of his embrace?”

THIS DOESN’T SOUND LIKE PEOPLE WHO EXPECT A BIG WIN: #ShutDownDC Plans to Target Republicans During Election-Week Protests.

#ShutDownDC is organizing groups of protesters to target Republican officials and government buildings during a series of planned election-week demonstrations.

The activist group released its protest schedule along with three maps highlighting different areas for protesters to target next week. #ShutDownDC's events begin on Election Day, with an eight-hour "After You Vote, Hit the Streets" event at Black Lives Matter Plaza.

On Wednesday, the group plans to target Trump campaign officials and Republican donors at their homes, and on Thursday, protesters will attempt to block the entrances to the White House and create a car and bike "caravan" on surrounding streets.

The demonstrations will culminate Friday, when—based on the election results—protesters will attempt to blockade bridges, major highways, intersections, and government office buildings.

The maps pinpoint the locations of prominent conservative groups, such as the Republican National Committee and the Heritage Foundation, as well as of government buildings and high-trafficked streets and bridges.

They also highlight military bases, hospitals, and news outlets. According to the group's website, #ShutDownDC will protest outside the buildings of any major news outlets that call the election before all votes are counted.
Don't let the pompous demeanor fool you ... Sour Lemon has been thoroughly unhinged for 4 years.

Last edited:

View attachment 409538

Would that help ?

usually live
supposedly
Though taken out of context, I wanted you to see the words you used in your last reply, as it shows a tremendous amount of uncertainty.
You dont have a legitimate excuse for the potential of fraud and apparently you speak on the behalf of all Democrats.

View attachment 409538

Would that help ?

Considering this is PA, this is the only point you made that makes any sense, and I admit that.
Your other points are moot.

It doesn't show uncertainty, it is how you are supposed to speak in general terms while not making absolutist statements.

Forum List

Back