Carville: "We're Going to Know by 10:30 Eastern the Election Outcome

I'm not sure it will be that obvious by 10:30, but I do believe we'll know conclusively by morning that Biden has won the election. This won't be a close like the Trump faithful seem to think.

Hunter is prepared to stay up all night tweaking.
Hunter isn’t on the ticket.

They got confused by the Trump presidency, now think that putting relatives in charge of the country is just a normal thing that happens.

I'm not sure it will be that obvious by 10:30, but I do believe we'll know conclusively by morning that Biden has won the election. This won't be a close like the Trump faithful seem to think.

I hope it's not...I hope its a WIDE decisive margin. That will insure the most peaceful transition.

Can the repubs start going after Dementia Joe as soon as he's elected for anything and everything for four years?

Remind me who did that for the last four

You mean like they did with Obama? For 8 friggin' years?
I don't recall the Bush administration weaponizing the Intel agencies against Obama. . . do tell.

I don't recall the Obama administration doing it either.

. . . and that is why very few folks take you seriously. You go through life with blinders on.

You don't even know wtf you are talking about and then you coment about taking someone seriously? :auiqs.jpg:

There is no evidence Obama "weaponized" anything. Hell, he didn't even stop Comey t-boning Clinton a week before election or let the world know that Russia is hacking and campaigning for Trump and that his campaign is being investigated for being in on it.

Obama has been the bend-over-backwards-to-not-give-any-bad-apearances where Trump is puclicly and privately squeezing our institutions for every drop of political and personal advantage he can.

. . . and you are fine with Treason.

I hope it's not...I hope its a WIDE decisive margin. That will insure the most peaceful transition.

Can the repubs start going after Dementia Joe as soon as he's elected for anything and everything for four years?

I don't recall the Bush administration weaponizing the Intel agencies against Obama. . . do tell.

. . . and that is why very few folks take you seriously. You go through life with blinders on.

You don't even know wtf you are talking about and then you coment about taking someone seriously? :auiqs.jpg:

There is no evidence Obama "weaponized" anything. Hell, he didn't even stop Comey t-boning Clinton a week before election or let the world know that Russia is hacking and campaigning for Trump and that his campaign is being investigated for being in on it.

Obama has been the bend-over-backwards-to-not-give-any-bad-apearances where Trump is puclicly and privately squeezing our institutions for every drop of political and personal advantage he can.

...you've read those bullshit mill opinion pieces right?

If thats so, can you, in your own words, explain what is the actual evidence Obama weaponized something?

FBI conducting LAWFUL, PROPERLY PREDICATED INVESTIGATIONS is not evidence Obama weaponized something.

You want to see weaponization? I've got clear as day weaponization for you:

President Donald Trump lashed out at Attorney General William Barr on Friday after it was revealed that the U.S. attorney investigating the origins of the Russia probe is not expected to release any information related to his inquiry before the election.

Trump had been pushing for a more aggressive posture from his attorney general, in particular, as he sought indictments of top Obama administration officials. Earlier this week, Trump channeled his grievances via tweet, demanding in one post that Barr immediately arrest and jail former President Barack Obama, former Vice President Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton, Trump’s 2016 Democratic opponent.

Last edited:

If thats so, can you, in your own words, explain what is the actual evidence Obama weaponized something?

FBI conducting LAWFUL, PROPERLY PREDICATED INVESTIGATIONS is not evidence Obama weaponized something.

President Donald Trump lashed out at Attorney General William Barr on Friday after it was revealed that the U.S. attorney investigating the origins of the Russia probe is not expected to release any information related to his inquiry before the election.

Trump had been pushing for a more aggressive posture from his attorney general, in particular, as he sought indictments of top Obama administration officials. Earlier this week, Trump channeled his grievances via tweet, demanding in one post that Barr immediately arrest and jail former President Barack Obama, former Vice President Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton, Trump’s 2016 Democratic opponent.

I don't want to get into, mostly because it has to do with some assumptions on my part, and some ego identification on your part.

Let us just agree to disagree. Our disagreement isn't going to change anything. I'm pretty sure I know more about this than you do. And your clinging to your reality isn't going to change. I have a headache and don't feel like wasting my energy on you.

1604205292837.png

Hunter is prepared to stay up all night tweaking.
Hunter isn’t on the ticket.
Agreed I never said he was

I don't want to get into, mostly because it has to do with some assumptions on my part, and some ego identification on your part.

Let us just agree to disagree. Our disagreement isn't going to change anything. I'm pretty sure I know more about this than you do. And your clinging to your reality isn't going to change. I have a headache and don't feel like wasting my energy on you.

Don't make me laugh.

It has nothing to do with ego, it has to do with a FACT that there is no serious evidence Obama weaponized something or interfered in FBI's investigations (unlike Trump, who pressured and later fired FBI director over "Russia thing").

Many like to run their mouth because they heard some talking head assert something, but when it's time to put up they got nothing, so they scramble for links, contents of which they don't understand.

Last edited:

I guess you missed the fake dossier, the manipulating of the evidence submitted to the FISA court, the extremely biased text messages from the lead investigator in the FBI case against Trump, the notes from the CIA director about the Clinton campaign “stir(ing) up a scandal”, the IRS admitting to targeting Conservative not-for profits and then the head resigning, Comey, the entire fake Russian collusion hoax that cost the taxpayers 42 million to find nothing, etc. Yeah, no evidence whatsoever.

I guess you missed the fake dossier, the manipulating of the evidence submitted to the FISA court, the extremely biased text messages from the lead investigator in the FBI case against Trump, the notes from the CIA director about the Clinton campaign “stir(ing) up a scandal”, the IRS admitting to targeting Conservative not-for profits and then the head resigning, Comey, the entire fake Russian collusion hoax that cost the taxpayers 42 million to find nothing, etc. Yeah, no evidence whatsoever.

No I didn't miss any of that.

I'm very familiar with all of that and you know what is common to all of them? Lack of any evidence of Obama being involved.

No I didn't miss any of that.

I'm very familiar with all of that and you know what is common to all of them? Lack of any evidence of Obama being involved.

You mean except for the fact that the notes from Brennan about stirring up a scandal were taken during a security briefing with then President Obama. Sorry, but that is evidence that Obama at least knew that something was being “stirred” up but he turned blind eye. Wonder why?

Mail Ballots Requests by the Democrats...

View attachment 409538

No potential fraud to see here, oh no.
If this isnt proof of the Democrats intentions, then I dont know what is.

What the hell are you talking about? Democrats usually like to mail their vote in at higher rates than Republicans. How is that evidence of fraud??

Uh, yeah, I'm glad that government agencies are out there protecting us from the corruption of the Right and the Wealthy.

Forum List

Back