Carville: "We're Going to Know by 10:30 Eastern the Election Outcome

I'm not sure it will be that obvious by 10:30, but I do believe we'll know conclusively by morning that Biden has won the election. This won't be a close like the Trump faithful seem to think.

I hope it's not...I hope its a WIDE decisive margin. That will insure the most peaceful transition.

Can the repubs start going after Dementia Joe as soon as he's elected for anything and everything for four years?

Remind me who did that for the last four

You mean like they did with Obama? For 8 friggin' years?

Did they try impeachment you tired old fckn cow?

Get the fuck outa here

Yup. They called for it.

Not their fault they couldn't find any scandals.

Nice deflection though.

Hahahaha at no scandals

Gawd you're such a fckn hack

And why you probably have no business chiming in or... "judging" content

Oh me achin ribs

I suggest you put down the bottle then.

4 years of a RepI li an dominated DoJ, presidency, Congress...and what have you come up with? Indictments? Convictions? Anything?

I know, I know....Any day now.

I suggest you cease accusing others of your personal issues....glug glug glug

You said no scandals... I'll just throw out the old bitch Lerner and weaponizing the IRS

Drink that one.

You fool nobody

And once again, you pathetic old cow.... what have you come up with? Indictments? Convictions? Anything? Anything for four years of unrelenting effort aside from "any day now"?

Let me give you a hint: if myriad investigations haven't come up with anything...I doubt there is anything outside your looney Trump-addled brain.
Be specific and tell us what after 4 years you have come up with against Trump?

Possible violations of Emoluments Clause.
Attempting to extort Ukraine for dirt on his personal political opponant.
Obstruction of justice.
Using the DoJ to interfere with legal proceedings involving his cronies.
White House promoting Melania's jewelry line.
Trump's campaign paying his own businesses.

Not that it matters. As of the Trump administration - a sitting president can to be indicted for any crime.
Nice list of lies. I thought you could do better!

They should know on election day. This is about the electoral college, and the mail in voting scams are really geared toward the irrelevant 'popular' vote. Every state knows how many ballots have been mailed out, if the election day results are overwhelming, it makes no difference how many ballots are still out there needing to be counted.
How? In some states they have no idea how any mail-in ballots they sent out and how many will be returned!
They know how many they sent out. How many are returned is only relevant if the race is actually close. Plus they count early/mail in ballots all day. If they don't know on election day, the states are incompetent.
Sorry! They mailed out multiple ballots to the same person, ballots to the wrong addresses, ballots lost by the USPS before being sent, dead people, cats and dogs, etc. How could they know how many were actually sent to real live voters?

They should know on election day. This is about the electoral college, and the mail in voting scams are really geared toward the irrelevant 'popular' vote. Every state knows how many ballots have been mailed out, if the election day results are overwhelming, it makes no difference how many ballots are still out there needing to be counted.
How? In some states they have no idea how any mail-in ballots they sent out and how many will be returned!
They know how many they sent out. How many are returned is only relevant if the race is actually close. Plus they count early/mail in ballots all day. If they don't know on election day, the states are incompetent.
Sorry! They mailed out multiple ballots to the same person, ballots to the wrong addresses, ballots lost by the USPS before being sent, dead people, cats and dogs, etc. How could they know how many were actually sent to real live voters?
Fair point, they have mucked this up pretty badly, although I think that may have been intended. I'm confident the results will be known on election night, and whatever votes are outstanding come Wed. morning will not make a difference in the EC.

I'm not sure it will be that obvious by 10:30, but I do believe we'll know conclusively by morning that Biden has won the election. This won't be a close like the Trump faithful seem to think.

I hope it's not...I hope its a WIDE decisive margin. That will insure the most peaceful transition.

The word is "ensure", and no it will not.
Yes m’am!

iI think a decisive win will make it more likely.

Yes m’am!

A decisive win would be by Trump. Biden doesn't have it him except to cheat.

In either case trump supporters are going to run wild in the streets looking for a department store to loot.

that distinction belongs to liberals

In either case trump supporters are going to run wild in the streets looking for a department store to loot.

Good point. That distinction is for the left. Rightists will just gun down people instead, if they can’t intimidate them at the polls first..

Carville is likely right that we will be able to read the tea leaves by 10:30.

GREAT ORATORS OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY. To borrow an old recurring leitmotif of James Taranto, when he was writing the Wall Street Journal’s Best of the Web Today:

● “One man with courage makes a majority.” — attributed to Andrew Jackson.

● “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt.

● “The buck stops here.” — Harry S. Truman.

● “Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.” — John F. Kennedy.

● “I’ll lead an effective strategy to mobilize trunalimunumaprzure!” — Joe Biden.

Good point. That distinction is for the left. Rightists will just gun down people instead, if they can’t intimidate them at the polls first..
BE VERY SPECIFIC now and list for us all the righties gunning people down I can list lefties doing it.

Oh, what EVER!!!

You know what will ensure a peaceful transition?

The whiny ass titty baby cry bratty spoiled little shit rotten Democrats win. The adults will act like adults after that.

Can the repubs start going after Dementia Joe as soon as he's elected for anything and everything for four years?

Remind me who did that for the last four

You mean like they did with Obama? For 8 friggin' years?
I don't recall the Bush administration weaponizing the Intel agencies against Obama. . . do tell.

I don't recall the Obama administration doing it either.

. . . and that is why very few folks take you seriously. You go through life with blinders on.

You don't even know wtf you are talking about and then you coment about taking someone seriously? :auiqs.jpg:

There is no evidence Obama "weaponized" anything. Hell, he didn't even stop Comey t-boning Clinton a week before election or let the world know that Russia is hacking and campaigning for Trump and that his campaign is being investigated for being in on it.

Obama has been the bend-over-backwards-to-not-give-any-bad-apearances where Trump is puclicly and privately squeezing our institutions for every drop of political and personal advantage he can.

Last edited:

Hunter is prepared to stay up all night tweaking.

Yes m’am!

A decisive win would be by Trump. Biden doesn't have it him except to cheat.

Trump is the one who is trying to cheat. He is trying to prevent people from voting and now wants the courts to throw out voters' ballots. That is the mark of a dictatorship. If anyone wins decisively it will be Trump.

Hunter is prepared to stay up all night tweaking.
Hunter isn’t on the ticket.

Forum List

Back