Carrying guns in public is protected by the 2nd Amendment....the Supreme Court ruling in New York permit case...

• In 2020, per capita murder rates were 40% higher in states won by Donald Trump than those won by Joe Biden.
  • 8 of the 10 states with the highest murder rates in 2020 voted for the Republican presidential nominee in every election this century.

Blue cities in those states. And the black population of those blue cities didn't vote for Trump.

My own thoughts on the matter is that New York should be forced to give full faith and credit to the Sheriff of Mercer County's decision to issue me a concealed carry permit in the event I decide to go there.

And the gov. of NY went on television and told the SCOTUS to GFY!!!! She should have been cuffed and taken to jail RIGHT THEN.

If I give the bird to the law, I get locked up. Why aren't politicians treated the same way?

Where does it say in your own home.

All I've seen is in public.
Hey in the d west whole towns you had to check your guns at the sheriff's office and couldn't carry them in town at all.
Those towns also practiced selective enforcement. If you were a citizen in good standing you could pack heat.

***snip***

The reason was that enforcement of the anti carry ordinances in Tombstone and Dodge City and other frontier towns like Dead- wood, South Dakota that had them were highly selective. In Tomb- stone, those friendly with the Earps and their buddies got a pass. In Dodge City those friendly with the powers that be and or the Dodge City Gang — which included Wyatt when there — got a pass too on the side of Dodge with the carry ban. That “side” is a rarely mentioned fact.

So, did you think the same thing when the Court ordered gay marriage in all states?
No I notice sometimes we like states rights and sometimes you do.

I've embraced Republican/Nazi rule. What's the worst that can happen to me? I'm a white male. Well, white enough. White enough MAGA nazi's walk up to me and say MAGA and call the president Brandon.

Now I see how it happened in Germany. More than half probably didn't like the Nazi's but only 50% vote. And the economy sucked. So I'll be able to honestly say I didn't vote for Hitler. But I should do fine under the Nazi regime. Seriously. I'm not black, gay, a woman, young enough that global warming will affect me much before I die of old age. No college loans, no kids, make a lot.

Anyways, even I am fed up with Democrats. I'm ready to join the dark side. Is there a secret handshake or is it just the code words we say to each other like calling the president Brandon?

No, he did not.
Oh yes the fuck he did. Thanks for proving my point. You can find constitutional lawyers who lean left who can explain how he did. But then you can find extreme righties who interpret things differently.

You do realize Ron Paul and Bush would disagree on what is and isn't constitutional, right? See in your pea brain you think you have it 100% right and anyone who disagrees with your INTERPRETATION is wrong. Get over yourself.

For example, Trump’s “travel ban,” which placed restrictions on nationals of half a dozen predominantly Muslim nations seeking to enter the U.S. — or at least the properly conceived and drafted third version of it — was correctly upheld by the Supreme Court even if it didn’t do anything to protect national security. And Trump’s claim that Article II gave him “the right to do whatever I want as president,” while accompanied by regular attacks on officials and institutions, rarely resulted in executive action that broke the law. As Bob Bauer and Jack Goldsmith write in After Trump: Reconstructing the Presidency, “the argument for reform of the presidency does not rest primarily on Trump’s defiance of the law. Trump’s law‐breaking bark … has often been worse than his bite.”

Or this

The Constitution’s appointments clause gives the president power to appoint officers, with the Senate’s advice and consent. There are often delays in the confirmation process so Congress enacted the Federal Vacancies Reform Act to allow the president to appoint “acting” officers for a maximum of 210 days. Keeping an officer in such an “acting” position past the statutory limit violates the appointments clause. But Trump did it.

If you don't care you are a cherry picker. If you disagree with me, you prove that opinions on what is and isn't constitutional is subjective. Now I will admit this new court will agree with you now more than it will me. So I guess you are right because this right leaning court will be agreeing with you for 30 years. I have to remember, this is a new America. Or the old America. Like 1950's.

I think this is great. I'm going to start carrying my gun everywhere I go. And fuck me taking a class before I can do it. The 2nd amendment doesn't mention anything about having to take a class before you can carry a concealed gun right?
Having the right to keep and bear arms is not a license to commit a crime with the arm.

Just be a law abiding citizen and you will be OK.

If you are not a law abiding citizens then you are not going to obey any carry law anyhow.

Oh yes the fuck he did. Thanks for proving my point. You can find constitutional lawyers who lean left who can explain how he did. But then you can find extreme righties who interpret things differently.

You do realize Ron Paul and Bush would disagree on what is and isn't constitutional, right? See in your pea brain you think you have it 100% right and anyone who disagrees with your INTERPRETATION is wrong. Get over yourself.

For example, Trump’s “travel ban,” which placed restrictions on nationals of half a dozen predominantly Muslim nations seeking to enter the U.S. — or at least the properly conceived and drafted third version of it — was correctly upheld by the Supreme Court even if it didn’t do anything to protect national security. And Trump’s claim that Article II gave him “the right to do whatever I want as president,” while accompanied by regular attacks on officials and institutions, rarely resulted in executive action that broke the law. As Bob Bauer and Jack Goldsmith write in After Trump: Reconstructing the Presidency, “the argument for reform of the presidency does not rest primarily on Trump’s defiance of the law. Trump’s law‐breaking bark … has often been worse than his bite.”

Or this

The Constitution’s appointments clause gives the president power to appoint officers, with the Senate’s advice and consent. There are often delays in the confirmation process so Congress enacted the Federal Vacancies Reform Act to allow the president to appoint “acting” officers for a maximum of 210 days. Keeping an officer in such an “acting” position past the statutory limit violates the appointments clause. But Trump did it.

If you don't care you are a cherry picker. If you disagree with me, you prove that opinions on what is and isn't constitutional is subjective. Now I will admit this new court will agree with you now more than it will me. So I guess you are right because this right leaning court will be agreeing with you for 30 years. I have to remember, this is a new America. Or the old America. Like 1950's.
You know that Joe Potatohead supported a ban on abortion and said that R v W should be overturned, don't you? Now the sonofabitch is bitching about the same thing he once supported.

He is beaucoup dinky dau, isn't he?

Forum List

Back