Carly Fiorina to Donald Trump: Step down

4985542798475264.png

Well, then vote for Trump and hope he has a heart attack.

Or, vote for a real person who's actually running for President right now....Jill Stein. :)

Trump's a pig and Hillary is a corrupt corporate whore!

Vote Jill Stein!!!!

You can't be more creative than Jill Stein? Why not just write in Ralph Nader? It worked out so well in 2000.

Jill Stein is a legitimate candidate with a wonderful platform. She has integrity and isn't beholding to corporate cash. She's head and shoulders better than Hillary or Trump. But, keep your eyes closed and support the oligarchy.

Ralph Nader was even more legitimate and he didn't pander to the Jenny McCarthys of the world. She isn't beholden to corporate cash because even the ASPCA isn't going to give her money.

Yes, little Hillarybot, we know you blindly worship your corporate whore. If you and everyone else would just be honest and realize that both parties have nominated people who don't deserve your vote, you'd make better choices.

I don't blindly support Clinton. There is no excuse to blind yourself from reality because nobody wants your candidate.

I can be honest, both candidates are unpopular. That doesn't change the fact that only 1 our of four is qualified.
She is qualified for silver bracelets!

Trump's a pig and Hillary is a corrupt corporate whore!

Vote Jill Stein!!!!

You can't be more creative than Jill Stein? Why not just write in Ralph Nader? It worked out so well in 2000.

Jill Stein is a legitimate candidate with a wonderful platform. She has integrity and isn't beholding to corporate cash. She's head and shoulders better than Hillary or Trump. But, keep your eyes closed and support the oligarchy.

Ralph Nader was even more legitimate and he didn't pander to the Jenny McCarthys of the world. She isn't beholden to corporate cash because even the ASPCA isn't going to give her money.

Yes, little Hillarybot, we know you blindly worship your corporate whore. If you and everyone else would just be honest and realize that both parties have nominated people who don't deserve your vote, you'd make better choices.

I don't blindly support Clinton. There is no excuse to blind yourself from reality because nobody wants your candidate.

I can be honest, both candidates are unpopular. That doesn't change the fact that only 1 our of four is qualified.

If you think it's Clinton, you're not only blind, you're insane. She's corrupt and willing to say and do anything to be President. Even Obama pointed that out in '08.

Jill Stein deserves your vote.

That must mean that conservatives are utter failures in proving it.

If you think it's Clinton, you're not only blind, you're insane. She's corrupt and willing to say and do anything to be President. Even Obama pointed that out in '08.

What has Jill Stein done to deserve my vote?

Carly Fiorina is asking Donald Trump to withdraw his Republican Party nomination for President of the United States ABC News Politics on Twitter
She's asking the RNC to replace him with Mike Pence. However, that's not how it works if they want the votes. If they put in a person who was hand-picked by a tiny group of establishments...it will be the same as handing the election over to Hillary.

No,..it has to be done by the rules. The next candidate who merely suspended but did not end their campaign must get the RNC nod. And that guy can't like ice fishing or maple syrup. Kasich can however also pick Mike Pence. And I think that would build a nice bridge. Would make a hellof a ticket too. One old Hillary couldn't beat with a billy club.

Nev. Senate candidate Joe Heck just asked Trump to step down.

Are the conservatives in charge of the Justice Department? Congress can only do so much and it's then up to the Administration and we've seen they won't act.

Jill Stein will bring integrity back to government.

Are the conservatives in charge of the Justice Department? Congress can only do so much and it's then up to the Administration and we've seen they won't act.

You think the Justice dept. is run by liberals? It's mostly run by career bureaucrats who are mostly do not perform their jobs based on their political ideology.

Congress basically fell flat on it's face chasing down Clinton and the Administration isn't directly going to investigate another politician.

All sounds very conspiratorial. But that's what anti-vaxxers usually end up being.

She is on the side of the people — and voting for one of two big business candidates is not going to further our interests nor the issues Americans care about. Voting for one or the other under the illusion of “lesser evilism” has not stopped the evil. She stands for integrity and a truly honest reformation of our government to ensure it works FOR us.

You think the Justice dept. is run by liberals? It's mostly run by career bureaucrats who are mostly do not perform their jobs based on their political ideology.

Congress basically fell flat on it's face chasing down Clinton and the Administration isn't directly going to investigate another politician.

All sounds very conspiratorial. But that's what anti-vaxxers usually end up being.

So, it was a career bureaucrat who decided not to pursue charges against Clinton? You're wandering into fantasy land.

DOJ Blocked FBI Investigation Into Potential Public Corruption at Clinton Foundation

She is on the side of the people — and voting for one of two big business candidates is not going to further our interests nor the issues Americans care about. Voting for one or the other under the illusion of “lesser evilism” has not stopped the evil. She stands for integrity and a truly honest reformation of our government to ensure it works FOR us.

I asked why Jill Stein deserves my vote, not a paragraph filled with bullshit just because she says so.

I'm going to vote for Clinton because she is the only candidate in the race who can take care of the biggest issue of 2016, ensuring Trump doesn't win. Me voting for Jill Stein goes directly against my number 1 priority in this election.

I also agree with Clinton on most of the issues. Not all, I'm absolutely to the left of Clinton but with Jill Stein who hasn't bothered to create any political relationships, doesn't appear to be particularly knowledgeable about anything unless it's directly in her wheel house I would get nothing, beginning with her zero chance of being elected and ending with her not having any allies in Washington to get her agenda passed.

AND she also, like any politician will pander for votes and she panders to a dangerous crowd who wants to spread conspiracies that could have dire consequences for our most vulnerable. I'm also not really worried about GMOs, because I believe in science.

Yes, I want green renewable energy. But you can't make that happen if you lose an election. We know that Trump is in the pocket of fossil fuels, he thinks climate change is a conspiracy theory invented by the Chinese and under a President Trump I fear we will go back on any progress we've made in creating renewable energies and what our role should be in leading change. Voting for Jill Stein gets you the exact opposite.

But, go ahead, vote for Jill Stein and get absolutely nothing out of it. I'm glad you feel we can afford to lose this election to the most moronic person to ever run for POTUS. I don't have the luxury of pretending we can kick the environment down the road for another 4 or 8 years without facing dire consequences.

I asked why Jill Stein deserves my vote, not a paragraph filled with bullshit just because she says so.

I'm going to vote for Clinton because she is the only candidate in the race who can take care of the biggest issue of 2016, ensuring Trump doesn't win. Me voting for Jill Stein goes directly against my number 1 priority in this election.

I also agree with Clinton on most of the issues. Not all, I'm absolutely to the left of Clinton but with Jill Stein who hasn't bothered to create any political relationship, doesn't appear to be particularly knowledgeable about anything unless it's directly in her wheel house I would get nothing, beginning with her zero chances of being elected and ending with her not having any allies in Washington to get her agenda passed.

AND she also, like any politician will pander for votes and she panders to a dangerous crowd who wants to spread conspiracies that could have dire consequences for our most vulnerable. I'm also not really worried about GMOs, because I believe in science.

Yes, I want a green renewable energy. But you can't make that happen if you lose an election. We know that Trump is in the pocket of fossil fuels, he thinks climate change is a conspiracy theory invented by the Chinese and under a President Trump I fear we will go back on any progress we've made in creating renewable energies and what our role should be in leading change. Voting for Jill Stein gets you the exact opposite.

But, go ahead, vote for Jill Stein and get absolutely nothing out of it. I'm glad you feel we can afford to lose this election to the most moronic person to ever run for POTUS. I don't have the luxury of pretending we can kick the environment down the road for another 4 or 8 years without facing dire consequences.

Clinton has "evolved" her views based on political expediency, so how can you really be sure you agree with her on issues? All you can say is that you agree with the lie she tells now. Anyone else would be 50 points ahead of Trump because he's a flawed joke of a candidate, but it's neck and neck...meaning she is liable to lose. You're a fool at best and a corporate shill hillarybot at worst. Either way, your viewpoint is weak..."don't vote for the good candidate because I don't think she can win. Vote for the liar because I think she can beat the pig." No thanks. I won't be voting AGAINST someone, I'm going to vote for a person who has integrity and stands for what I want. Jill Stein.

Forum List

Back