Carly Fiorina to Donald Trump: Step down

I GET IT !!! I GET IT !!! HILLARY IS feeling BURNED AGAIN< SHE IS LEFT OUT IN THE RAIN: oh dear me LOOK at these PICTURES! now things are getting really 70's Swing images.jpgerooni confusing! quick Hillary: burned berned again and again! FEMINISTA RISING!!! 80784470.jpgphotos10n-1-web.jpgdownload-7 (1).jpeg
Cr7JhY3WAAAm-Rh.jpg

Sen. Deb Fischer

Deb Fischer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"She voted against Chuck Hagel's nomination as Secretary of Defense"

What was that about??

Washington Roundup: Arguments for and Against Chuck Hagel's Nomination

"But while Schumer hasn't said this, one can easily imagine him informally telegraphing to his colleagues that "a vote for Hagel is a vote against Israel.""

"According to Foxman, Hagel is not pro-Israel or anti-Iran enough for the job. ""

Once again, when the issue is at hand, the "Republicans" who oppose Trump do not care at all about the US, but they do care about Israel, about selling out our troops and national interest for the cause of re-conquering the Promised Land for Israel...

All of these whiny windbagged hypocrites are obsessed with more war in the Middle East to help Israel.... and their candidate is Hillary.

Sen. Deb Fischer

What was that about??

"But while Schumer hasn't said this, one can easily imagine him informally telegraphing to his colleagues that "a vote for Hagel is a vote against Israel.""

"According to Foxman, Hagel is not pro-Israel or anti-Iran enough for the job. ""

Once again, when the issue is at hand, the "Republicans" who oppose Trump do not care at all about the US, but they do care about Israel, about selling out our troops and national interest for the cause of re-conquering the Promised Land for Israel...

All of these whiny windbagged hypocrites are obsessed with more war in the Middle East to help Israel.... and their candidate is Hillary.
No, the issue is that this fails as a red herring fallacy – the thread is about Trump, not Clinton.

Sen. Deb Fischer

What was that about??

No, the issue is that this fails as a red herring fallacy – the thread is about Trump, not Clinton.

All of this is a red herring. Clinton's folks are whipping up SOOOO much outrage about something Trump said over a decade ago to distract from the document dump from Wikileaks...really, neither should get our support.

Vote Jill Stein.

John Sellout McAIPAC??

Wow...

The man who went to a Shia portion of Iraq and falsely accused Shia Iran of supporting Col Osman's Al Qaeda orphanage (pro Sunni, anti-Shia), and alienated the 60% of Iraq that we "liberated" in an unprecedented sell out of the lives of our troops to suck up to the Isreal Lobby, the one that is responsible for John Sellout McAIPAC's personal fortune.

Former GOP Chairman: It's Over for Trump and the Party
Source: Mother Jones
In the middle of the political storm detonated by the release of the video showing Donald Trump bragging that he engaged in sexual assault, Republicans have been in chaos. Some have abandoned their party's nominee, some have stayed silent, some have tried to concoct a plan (probably unworkable) to dump Trump. And Trump weighed in—via a tweet, of course—to proclaim his defiance: "The media and establishment want me out of the race so badly - I WILL NEVER DROP OUT OF THE RACE, WILL NEVER LET MY SUPPORTERS DOWN!"

Trump's declaration aside, the question of the day is: Is it over for the reality TV celebrity? Has he unintentionally fired himself?

Michael Steele, the former chairman of the Republican Party, believes it is. On Saturday afternoon, I asked him for his reaction to the Trumpocalypse under way. He cut to the chase:

This is a devastating blow to the Trump campaign and to the party, and there is not much either can do to salvage it. It almost doesn't matter what Trump does in the next debate.

A former GOP chief says the elephant is cooked. As another former GOP official tells me, "This is no longer about what happens on Election Day. It's about what happens in 20 years—and whether there is still a Republican Party then."

Read more: Former GOP chairman says it's over for Trump and the party

I GET IT !!! I GET IT !!! HILLARY IS feeling BURNED AGAIN< SHE IS LEFT OUT IN THE RAIN: oh dear me LOOK at these PICTURES!
84666-f926d1d085011dc83ecab7d960b28c73.jpg
getting really 70's Swing erooni confusing! quick Hillary: burned berned again and again! FEMINISTA RISING!!!
cr7jhy3waaam-rh-jpg.92654
2000, but LOOK MORE LIKE SWINGIN' 70's !!!

Attachments

• images (5).jpg
    images (5).jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 46
  • images (4).jpg
    images (4).jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Forum List

Back