Think about all the things Trump has said/done

ChairmanGonzalo

Oct 6, 2016
He declared that he wanted to reject all immigrants of a certain faith, in BLATANT violation of the first amendment

He declared that all immigrants from our southern neighbor and ally, Mexico, were rapists and should be deported

He has not put forth one coherent economic plan

He wants the U.S military to commit war crimes

He can't debate for shit, and can;t articulate any of his proposed policies coherently

And now, there's been a recent video from 2005 showing him planning to SEXUALLY ASSAULT a female coworker

How the hell does anybody think he should be president?

He declared that he wanted to reject all immigrants of a certain faith, in BLATANT violation of the first amendment

He declared that all immigrants from our southern neighbor and ally, Mexico, were rapists and should be deported

He can't debate for shit, and can;t articulate any of his proposed policies coherently

And now, there's been a recent video from 2005 showing him planning to SEXUALLY ASSAULT a female coworker

Clinton has no policy's except Obastards warmed over shit

you just listed all the reasons why republicans want him to be president.....???

Trump says bad things. Clinton DOES corrupt things. NEITHER should be President.

Vote Jill Stein!

Another paid Democratic shill showing up a month before the elections to poop on the USMB. Let's see if our new contributor is capable of a single original thought.

Another paid Democratic shill showing up a month before the elections to poop on the USMB. Let's see if our new contributor is capable of a single original thought.

I am NOT a democrat. If I were living in a swing state, I would vote for them just to stop Trump. Since I do not live in a swing state, I will probably vote Green Party.

Hillary, while somewhat dishonest and a bit of a sneaky person, is not the violently misogynistic, bigoted, hateful neo-nazi that Trump is

I am NOT a democrat. If I were living in a swing state, I would vote for them just to stop Trump. Since I do not live in a swing state, I will probably vote Green Party.

Hillary, while somewhat dishonest and a bit of a sneaky person, is not the violently misogynistic, bigoted, hateful neo-nazi that Trump is
Trump is none of those things. That is the emotional reaction the Democratic media is evoking to sway the women vote. Like I posted the other day, the Clinton campaign and the media are turning the election into a day time shock show. It is designed to distract women voters away from how incompetent and corrupt Hillary is.

Forum List

Back