Cardi B's new rap song.........and we wonder why society is so fucked up

Good god, this utter filth is not only disgusting, but should be unacceptable for any respectable culture.

And just think folks, pigs like this get rich off the backs of white people. Way to go you fucking idiots!

Intro: Cardi B, Al “T” McLaran & Megan Thee Stallion]
Whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house (Hol' up)

I said certified freak, seven days a week
Wet-ass pussy, make that pullout game weak, woo (Ah)

[Chorus: Cardi B]
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, you fuckin' with some wet-ass pussy
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet-ass pussy
Give me everything you got for this wet-ass pussy

[Verse 1: Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion]
Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard
Put this pussy right in your face
Swipe your nose like a credit card
Hop on top, I wanna ride
I do a kegel while it's inside
Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes
This pussy is wet, come take a dive
Tie me up like I'm surprised
Let's roleplay, I'll wear a disguise
I want you to park that big Mack truck right in this little garage
Make it cream, make me scream
Out in public, make a scene
I don't cook, I don't clean
But let me tell you how I got this ring (Ayy, ayy)

Black Pussies Matter!

Does this make the country worse that has a president that thinks diplomacy is calling people names?

Trump has called people worse names than this.
This has nothing to do with Trump but you brought him into the conversation. Get some help.

The argument was things like this bring the country down..........this is said by those that accept as bad out of the president. She is nothing. Trump is the president.
The topic is not Trump. My goodness you're stupid.

So this applies only when it's a black rapper?

Good god, this utter filth is not only disgusting, but should be unacceptable for any respectable culture.
Topic is not Trump. You have TDS

Facts are a hurtful thing.
It is hot in Miami is a fact but has nothing to do with AOC. And your opinion isn't a fact.

Does this make the country worse that has a president that thinks diplomacy is calling people names?

This has nothing to do with Trump but you brought him into the conversation. Get some help.

The argument was things like this bring the country down..........this is said by those that accept as bad out of the president. She is nothing. Trump is the president.

It is hot in Miami is a fact but has nothing to do with AOC. And your opinion isn't a fact.

When speaking about bad language doing harm to the country, Trump fits right into that discussion.

When speaking about bad language doing harm to the country, Trump fits right into that discussion.
Trump has been great for this country. And he is not the topic.

Oh yes. Classical music and metal bands for example all owe their success to black musicians.

Jesus Christ did you even graduate high school? I'm heard some stupid shit but damn.
You might want to brush up on your reading skills.
Here is what I said.
If it weren’t for the genius of Robert Johnson and a host of others, you would be listening to bluegrass, death metal and classical...

LOL Nice try liar.

This is what you actually said:

You do understand that without the influence of black musicians, you guys would still be listening to bluegrass music, yes?

Next time try to be so mind numbingly stupid. Would you like a screenshot as well?
I said both those things.

Next time don't lie about what you said moron. People like you are too easy to expose when they lie so easily.

And your 5th grade logic is beyond stupid for music to claim whites owe their music to blacks. That kind of racism and ignorance is typical of pea brained moron like yourself.

It was a pleasure exposing your lies and stupidity.

Oh yes. Classical music and metal bands for example all owe their success to black musicians.

Jesus Christ did you even graduate high school? I'm heard some stupid shit but damn.
You might want to brush up on your reading skills.
Here is what I said.
If it weren’t for the genius of Robert Johnson and a host of others, you would be listening to bluegrass, death metal and classical...

LOL Nice try liar.

This is what you actually said:

You do understand that without the influence of black musicians, you guys would still be listening to bluegrass music, yes?

Next time try to be so mind numbingly stupid. Would you like a screenshot as well?
I said both those things.

Next time don't lie about what you said moron. People like you are too easy to expose when they lie so easily.

And your 5th grade logic is beyond stupid for music to claim whites owe their music to blacks. That kind of racism and ignorance is typical of pea brained moron like yourself.

It was a pleasure exposing your lies and stupidity.
Yeah, you have to be a world class racist douche to make the claim that white musicians owe everything to black musicians.

Forum List

Back