Cardi B's new rap song.........and we wonder why society is so fucked up

That's because it has gone to shit.
Most of it has because the industry does not care about the quality of the music.
All they care about is producing a marketable product that they can sell for profit.
I agree.
How about one from soul brother Brown? That's a real American.
This song was never really a big hit, but it's still kickass.
Whatchu commies think about that, hmm?

Biden and Harris hate each other...great ticket.
Being a professional means putting petty differences aside and tend to business. This is what they will do.

That concludes todays lesson.
There will be a quiz some time next week.
Petty? Harris is waiting for Biden to die so she may take over. I'd have a taster if I were Biden.
He's not gonna need to die. Judging his rate of decline his handlers will have him step down months after January.
I agree. I should have said die figuratively not literally

This just in:

In a recently held news conference, Joe Biden just announced that Cardi B cannot be black unless she grinds her big wet-ass pussy in his withered old white face.

Updates every hour on the hour of this important news event.

Good god, this utter filth is not only disgusting, but should be unacceptable for any respectable culture.

And just think folks, pigs like this get rich off the backs of white people. Way to go you fucking idiots!

Intro: Cardi B, Al “T” McLaran & Megan Thee Stallion]
Whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house (Hol' up)

I said certified freak, seven days a week
Wet-ass pussy, make that pullout game weak, woo (Ah)

[Chorus: Cardi B]
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, you fuckin' with some wet-ass pussy
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet-ass pussy
Give me everything you got for this wet-ass pussy

[Verse 1: Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion]
Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard
Put this pussy right in your face
Swipe your nose like a credit card
Hop on top, I wanna ride
I do a kegel while it's inside
Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes
This pussy is wet, come take a dive
Tie me up like I'm surprised
Let's roleplay, I'll wear a disguise
I want you to park that big Mack truck right in this little garage
Make it cream, make me scream
Out in public, make a scene
I don't cook, I don't clean
But let me tell you how I got this ring (Ayy, ayy)

These entertainers are just instruments for the Establishment. They has signed contracts that they didn't even know what was in it. Like I had watched a documentary of Vanilla Ice. He said that the only reason why he left the music industry it is because they made him into something that he is not. He didn't wanted to dress up on stage showing his bare chest and wearing flashy clothing. But in his contract that it stipulated that he must perform the way his controllers wants him to perform. And like Jimmi Hendrick song purple haze. They made him remove Jesus lives from the lyric to that song. These entertainers has child-like minds that they has came from off the streets having no skills to survive. She was a stripper which it is the only skill she has that will put food in her mouth. And I'm glad that she is doing something without depending on government assistance.
But the only reason why the Establishment has chosen her? It is because of her looks that can attract young and old viewers. The more viewers she has, the more money she makes, and the more power the Establishment has over the population. But she doesn't write the lyrics to her music or design her outfits on stage. None of them do. They are slaves to the Establishment. And if they want to survive, they have to do as they are told, and or figure out a way to regain control over their lives like some entertainers has done.

When I was a young guy you could understand the words of songs, songs had rythym and meaning

Doo Wops told stories, alcapella took talent
Motown was music and rythym and it put out the best of the best...

This rap is pure garbage

Before you "Liberals" dismiss this vile excuse for music, remember Cardi B is idolized by MILLIONS of young American girls of all colors.

Think about what sort of elements would want young girls—many underaged—to admire and be influenced by someone chanting the lyrics in the OP. One rather famous example did not kill himself.

It appears that a few less-famous examples are participating in this very thread.

Good god, this utter filth is not only disgusting, but should be unacceptable for any respectable culture.

And just think folks, pigs like this get rich off the backs of white people. Way to go you fucking idiots!

Intro: Cardi B, Al “T” McLaran & Megan Thee Stallion]
Whores in this house
There's some whores in this house (Hol' up)

I said certified freak, seven days a week
Wet-ass pussy, make that pullout game weak, woo (Ah)

[Chorus: Cardi B]
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, you fuckin' with some wet-ass pussy
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet-ass pussy
Give me everything you got for this wet-ass pussy

[Verse 1: Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion]
Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard
Put this pussy right in your face
Swipe your nose like a credit card
Hop on top, I wanna ride
I do a kegel while it's inside
Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes
This pussy is wet, come take a dive
Tie me up like I'm surprised
Let's roleplay, I'll wear a disguise
I want you to park that big Mack truck right in this little garage
Make it cream, make me scream
Out in public, make a scene
I don't cook, I don't clean
But let me tell you how I got this ring (Ayy, ayy)

I am just taking a wild guess here.
I dont think that you are her target audience.

I am just taking a wild guess here.
I dont think that you are her target audience.
Its about control. Now they want to control the music we listen to. Ain’t gonna happen. If you don’t like the music that is being made, don’t listen to it.
I think that is always the case. If our parents had liked our music then we wouldnt have liked it. Punk was the end of civilisation and now Johnny Rotten advertises butter.

I think that is always the case. If our parents had liked our music then we wouldnt have liked it. Punk was the end of civilisation and now Johnny Rotten advertises butter.
Either that or they want to eliminate music made by black people. Wouldn’t surprise me if that was the case.

Forum List

Back