Cardi B's new rap song.........and we wonder why society is so fucked up

Good god, this utter filth is not only disgusting, but should be unacceptable for any respectable culture.

And just think folks, pigs like this get rich off the backs of white people. Way to go you fucking idiots!

Intro: Cardi B, Al “T” McLaran & Megan Thee Stallion]
Whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house (Hol' up)

I said certified freak, seven days a week
Wet-ass pussy, make that pullout game weak, woo (Ah)

[Chorus: Cardi B]
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, you fuckin' with some wet-ass pussy
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet-ass pussy
Give me everything you got for this wet-ass pussy

[Verse 1: Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion]
Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard
Put this pussy right in your face
Swipe your nose like a credit card
Hop on top, I wanna ride
I do a kegel while it's inside
Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes
This pussy is wet, come take a dive
Tie me up like I'm surprised
Let's roleplay, I'll wear a disguise
I want you to park that big Mack truck right in this little garage
Make it cream, make me scream
Out in public, make a scene
I don't cook, I don't clean
But let me tell you how I got this ring (Ayy, ayy)

get off my lawn!

Biden and Harris hate each other...great ticket.
Being a professional means putting petty differences aside and tend to business. This is what they will do.

That concludes todays lesson.
There will be a quiz some time next week.
Petty? Harris is waiting for Biden to die so she may take over. I'd have a taster if I were Biden.

Oh yes. Classical music and metal bands for example all owe their success to black musicians.

Jesus Christ did you even graduate high school? I'm heard some stupid shit but damn.
You might want to brush up on your reading skills.
Here is what I said.
If it weren’t for the genius of Robert Johnson and a host of others, you would be listening to bluegrass, death metal and classical...

LOL Nice try liar.

This is what you actually said:

You do understand that without the influence of black musicians, you guys would still be listening to bluegrass music, yes?

Next time try to be so mind numbingly stupid. Would you like a screenshot as well?
I said both those things.

Next time don't lie about what you said moron. People like you are too easy to expose when they lie so easily.

And your 5th grade logic is beyond stupid for music to claim whites owe their music to blacks. That kind of racism and ignorance is typical of pea brained moron like yourself.

It was a pleasure exposing your lies and stupidity.
Yeah, you have to be a world class racist douche to make the claim that white musicians owe everything to black musicians.

Or just a typical liberal racist.

Do you honestly expect anyone to believe your lies after I busted you red handed lying about your own post?
Ok mouthpiece. Here are the 2 quotes from me that proves what I said was true.

You do understand that without the influence of black musicians, you guys would still be listening to bluegrass music, yes?
For one its ‘a cappella’ not acapela.
The blues was born in the cotton fields. Slaves came up with these melodies while working. The blues can be played on any instrument. The blues would exist with or without the guitar. The music does not come from the instrument. It comes from the heart. Regardless, if it weren’t for the genius of Robert Johnson and a host of others, you would be listening to bluegrass, death metal and classical music.

Yeah, you have to be a world class racist douche to make the claim that white musicians owe everything to black musicians.
Truth hurts I know.
Get used to disappointment.
Mozart begs to differ.
He’s dead.
I doubt he was influenced by any black people ever. Neither was Wagner.

Robert Johnson is dead, too. That was a killer song you posted earlier. Songs like that are a part of America.
So is The Ballad of John Henry. The thing is..whites and blacks have been in America the longest.
So yes, their music has entertwined over the centuries.

What is your opinion of Tony Joe White, hmm?

Last edited:
Being a professional means putting petty differences aside and tend to business. This is what they will do.

Petty? Harris is waiting for Biden to die so she may take over. I'd have a taster if I were Biden.
He's not gonna need to die. Judging his rate of decline his handlers will have him step down months after January.

Owait..that doesn't exactly mean what I think it meant at first..:p

Forum List

Back