Capitol Police drag disabled protesters away without wheelchairs during Trumpcare protests

Being disabled does not give anyone the right to break a law or disobey a lawful order.

That dog won't hunt

What law did they break Sassy...?
If you don't know what they may have done why are you taking their side?

Get informed before looking foolish.

All you have to do is look at the video and see that they were distributing poor old McConnels office.

He doesn't want his congress buddies to see what his secret bill will do to the old and disabled..

You mean the bill that McConnell promised to have released today so that people could see what was in it before a vote takes place?

Oh knock that shit off, free birth control has been avsilable for decades at any county public health office or free clinics

What free clinics dear... ? They want to defund them read the bill.

There are other clinics besides PP...dear

Most poor people would rather feed their kids than pay for birth control , and most teens don't want their parents to know and will have to tell them..

In general, "free" clinics offer birth control medication at steeply discounted prices. For instance, you might only have to pay 25 percent of the total cost of your medication. Of course, these clinics are fully capable of billing your parents' insurance provider for this expense as well. However, your parents would surely find out about such a charge. As such, you'll need to pay your own way.

Law Dictionary: Can I Get Birth Control at a Free Clinic? Will They Charge My Insurance?

I work with an outreach. Your link is BS

Back yourself up .... I think that is great if you are helping these people but explain how they are just given free birth control..

Then why isnt your precious PP notifying? Hmmm? Gawd you're too easy

And Arrested...

Beginning to look like Puttin Country..

Freedom of Speech

Protesters arrested outside Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's office - The Washington Post

June 22, 2017 12:23 PM EDT - Several people were arrested during a protest led by people with disabilities, opposing the newly announced Senate health-care bill on June 22.

/---- I thought you Nazi Libs want to exterminate the cripples.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Right the party that doesn't want to feed the babies after they are born is claiming his party cares about anyone..
...or we don't define compassion as how much money you can confiscate. If you can't feed your kids they need to go up for adoption. Maybe someone you wanted rip off will take them in.

The party that wants to cut easy access to birth control so these people can still suck off the government

Oh knock that shit off, free birth control has been avsilable for decades at any county public health office or free clinics
probably not, these people can't figure out how to go vote in the rain, now you want them to know how to get free birth control at local public health offices? they aren't smart enough, ask Rachel M.

Seems to me that the poorest on welfare areas voted these republican clowns into office who keep lying to them while making them poorer.....
huh?

You said that the democrats want the disabled dead, and I was telling you that the GOP are the ones who hurt the poorest of poor..
huh?

probably not, these people can't figure out how to go vote in the rain, now you want them to know how to get free birth control at local public health offices? they aren't smart enough, ask Rachel M.

Seems to me that the poorest on welfare areas voted these republican clowns into office who keep lying to them while making them poorer.....
huh?

You said that the democrats want the disabled dead, and I was telling you that the GOP are the ones who hurt the poorest of poor..
A 2.5% pay cut for The Working Poor and small businesses is an great example of Hurting The Poor.
That's the Obamacare Fine Millions of Americans had to pay last year, because it is cheaper than paying FOR OBAMACARE.
THE GOV took in MILLIONS in Obamacare FINES because of it.

Try another lie

That is false, people in that price range didn't have to buy obamacare...

Next.......................Fail............

huh?

A 2.5% pay cut for The Working Poor and small businesses is an great example of Hurting The Poor.
That's the Obamacare Fine Millions of Americans had to pay last year, because it is cheaper than paying FOR OBAMACARE.

Try another lie

only 11 million are in the exchange today. how's that? that means 24 million are without insurance right now!!! how the fk is that at all possible?

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

Protesters arrested outside Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's office - The Washington Post

June 22, 2017 12:23 PM EDT - Several people were arrested during a protest led by people with disabilities, opposing the newly announced Senate health-care bill on June 22.

Right the party that doesn't want to feed the babies after they are born is claiming his party cares about anyone..
...or we don't define compassion as how much money you can confiscate. If you can't feed your kids they need to go up for adoption. Maybe someone you wanted rip off will take them in.

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

I am not saying that they should be given a free pass, but they should be given a chance to raise their own babies..

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

I am not saying that they should be given a free pass, but they should be given a chance to raise their own babies..
maybe they should stop making babies if they can't afford em eh?

huh?

Really, how so?

Enjoy

There are poor people everywhere. Jesus.

Just look at Orleans Parish, predominately (D), predominately poor.

Jefferson Parish where I live, the exact opposite.

huh?

Try another lie

only 11 million are in the exchange today. how's that? that means 24 million are without insurance right now!!! how the fk is that at all possible?

I don't know, please tell...

Try another lie

figures you're too stupid to know that obummerfail failed 24 million.

They have the same opportunity everyone before them had.

I think I told you this before but I did my internship in a home for pregnant girls recovering from addiction..
They have clean babies unless if they relapse.

These women were required to get their GED, and get on welfare .. to get them ready to walk out with a healthy baby and a way to take care of themselves.

Some of these girls went back out and used, some got their shit together and got a job or went back to school for a BA, or a trade..

Like I said adoption should be the last choice, most social services focus on getting the kids back with the parents..

I think I told you this before but I did my internship in a home for pregnant girls recovering from addiction..

These women were required to get their GED, and get on welfare .. to get them ready to walk out with a healthy baby and a way to take care of themselves.

Some of these girls went back out and used, some got their shit together and got a job or went back to school for a BA, or a trade..

Like I said adoption should be the last choice, most social services focus on getting the kids back with the parents..
what percentage came out clean?

Try another lie

If you want to insult move along then..

Try another lie

If you want to insult move along then..
well come on man when you throw softballs!

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

Big deal, Progressive in a wheel chair is just being treated equally as a Progressive without a wheel chair...This is a good thing.

How does someone addicted to drugs have clean babies? Does not compute. Used to be women had a man if they wanted children. Now they can marry government.

Forum List

Back