Another day at the Circus

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
Washington is turning more and more into a joke.

We have the Republicans secretly drafting a healthcare bill, doing exactly what they just spent the past 7 years criticizing the Dems for doing.

We have a "discussion draft" of the healthcare bill released this morning and then Chuckie at the podium tearing into the bill before there was even enough time for him to read and understand it!

We have Trump finally coming clean and admitting that there are no tapes of his discussions with Comey. After playing games about it for a Month. You know Captain Obvious was trying to hide that headline under the healthcare discussion.

And now we have the White house closing off the press briefing to cameras and recordings because they apparently can't be transparent and honestly answer hard questions.

THIS IS ALL IN ONE DAY!!!! WHAT A COMPLETE JOKE OUR LEADERS ARE MAKING THIS COUNTRY. WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO GROW UP OR BE REPLACED BY GROWN UPS?!?

We have the Republicans secretly drafting a healthcare bill, doing exactly what they just spent the past 7 years criticizing the Dems for doing.

We have a "discussion draft" of the healthcare bill released this morning and then Chuckie at the podium tearing into the bill before there was even enough time for him to read and understand it!

We have Trump finally coming clean and admitting that there are no tapes of his discussions with Comey. After playing games about it for a Month. You know Captain Obvious was trying to hide that headline under the healthcare discussion.

And now we have the White house closing off the press briefing to cameras and recordings because they apparently can't be transparent and honestly answer hard questions.

THIS IS ALL IN ONE DAY!!!! WHAT A COMPLETE JOKE OUR LEADERS ARE MAKING THIS COUNTRY. WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO GROW UP OR BE REPLACED BY GROWN UPS?!?
no one is really acting "grown up" from the majority of us to our reps in the government. our biggest issues are "NO YOU'RE THE ONE WHO STARTED IT!!!" when referencing any issues we face.

i can think of no parent who would put up with that crap from their children, but we turn around see adults do this daily.

go figure.

no one is really acting "grown up" from the majority of us to our reps in the government. our biggest issues are "NO YOU'RE THE ONE WHO STARTED IT!!!" when referencing any issues we face.

i can think of no parent who would put up with that crap from their children, but we turn around see adults do this daily.

go figure.
I totally agree... Where is the accountability? I guess it comes through in the elections but I appears that the culture in Washington, the core, is so rotten that any new fruit that gets elected is infected by the same disease.

You are also correct that WE the public are largely contributing to the problem. We need to stop craving and demanding the drama and hold our reps more accountable... Especially the ones that represent "our" side. Can't just attack the opposition all the time.

So how does this change??

go figure.
I totally agree... Where is the accountability? I guess it comes through in the elections but I appears that the culture in Washington, the core, is so rotten that any new fruit that gets elected is infected by the same disease.

You are also correct that WE the public are largely contributing to the problem. We need to stop craving and demanding the drama and hold our reps more accountable... Especially the ones that represent "our" side. Can't just attack the opposition all the time.

I've been calling out both sides for years. Yet I am regularly called a hardcore partisan by the left.

I think a bit of self reflection is in order. You effect change by starting with yourself.
Obviously most on this board don't want that change & thrive off of the conflict.

go figure.

stop responding to the trolling idiots. whether they do it intentionally or are truly that big an idiot, in 20+ years of "arguing" online i've never seen an idiot stop being an idiot regardless of how many times i pointed out their idiocy.

so i just ignore and move on.

go figure.

I've been calling out both sides for years. Yet I am regularly called a hardcore partisan by the left.

I think a bit of self reflection is in order. You effect change by starting with yourself.
Obviously most on this board don't want that change & thrive off of the conflict.
yep. there's only one person i can change and that's where things need to start.

go figure.

I have the same problem but often get attacked by the Right as a partisan libtard.

Forum List

Back