Capitol Police drag disabled protesters away without wheelchairs during Trumpcare protests

And Arrested...

Beginning to look like Puttin Country..

Freedom of Speech

Protesters arrested outside Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's office - The Washington Post

June 22, 2017 12:23 PM EDT - Several people were arrested during a protest led by people with disabilities, opposing the newly announced Senate health-care bill on June 22.

/---- Nothing in politics is a coincidence. Wheelchair users were selected for the very purpose as displayed in the video. Just in time for the news cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And here we have liberals putting the elderly at risk....
Motorcyclist rides into Trump protest in San Francisco | Daily Mail Online

Wrong again.

Try reading your own link.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

Protesters arrested outside Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's office - The Washington Post

June 22, 2017 12:23 PM EDT - Several people were arrested during a protest led by people with disabilities, opposing the newly announced Senate health-care bill on June 22.

Should have tased em a couple times.

You could wake up tomorrow disabled and alone,God forbid I wouldn't want that to happen to you... BUT.. like these people in the video fighting to keep the crappy healthcare and little money they get to survive every month..

Taking money from the disabled and giving it to the rich Tax Cuts.. Why is that ok with you?

I did a little home health care while putting myself through school...it is very minimal what they get.

/---- That's not what's happening. Stop lying.

Prove it with a link

After the threats to their lives recently, I think it is pertinent to remove them. And I also wonder how many are not actually disabled...

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

What exactly are they protesting?
I want specifics.

They are outside of McConnell's office who is wanting to cut their disability healthcare ( along with cuts to their living expense soon to be cut) , and give the money saved to the rich in form of tax cuts... The major cuts will come in 4 years after the next election so these scums can slide on through another election..

RWNJ are in favor of that.

And, reading this board and thus thread proves they're against the US Constitution.

RWNJs believe that it's only liberals/Dems will lose rights undervtrump's fascist regime.

Go outside and protest.

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

What exactly are they protesting?
I want specifics.

They are outside of McConnell's office who is wanting to cut their disability healthcare ( along with cuts to their living expense soon to be cut) , and give the money saved to the rich in form of tax cuts... The major cuts will come in 4 years after the next election so these scums can slide on through another election..

You didnt provide anymore info then you've already provided.
Give me actual numbers or a link to them preferably.

Here is a really good link of information..

Wheelchair-bound protesters removed from protest outside Mitch McConnell's office

Exactly what I said, failed to obey a lawful order

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

/---- I thought you Nazi Libs want to exterminate the cripples.

Right the party that doesn't want to feed the babies after they are born is claiming his party cares about anyone..

The party that doesnt want people who cant afford children to have them....especially not half a dozen.

Being disabled does not give anyone the right to break a law or disobey a lawful order.

That dog won't hunt

What law did they break Sassy...?
Free Speech.

Everyone knows free speech is for Republicans only. Just like having a private server. Or turning over your emails. Only Democrats need to do that. Republicans are exempt.

They even took away a blind man. I'm sure Republicans are saying "Get some eyes".

Being disabled does not give anyone the right to break a law or disobey a lawful order.

That dog won't hunt

Free Speech.

Everyone knows free speech is for Republicans only. Just like having a private server. Or turning over your emails. Only Democrats need to do that. Republicans are exempt.

They even took away a blind man. I'm sure Republicans are saying "Get some eyes".

They failed to obey a lawful order.

No sympathy for them.

Notice also all of the whiners that were crapping their pants because Ann Coulter had to reschedule a talk and how it was denial of her 1st amendment rights are now cheering on the brutalizing of people exercising their 1st amendment rights and talking directly to their representatives.

Cons you have no moral compass. You stick your finger in the wind and follow the breeze.
nice apples next to those oranges.

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

Just because you are a moron with an "unverified disability" doesn't mean you can't get drug off and beaten like a dog for breaking the law.
NO SYMPATHY.
Suck it Law Breakers.
It was an unlawful protest, and a fake staged protest at that.
America doesn't believe the DemNazis anymore.
Go home and cry in your mommy's basement and reflect on your failure at life.
These assholes also parked ILLEGALLY in HANDICAPPED PARKING.
They did not have the Handicap Permit, so WHAT THE PHUCK does that tell you?
Fake Disability, and staged for THE CAMERA.

That dog won't hunt

Free Speech.

Yeah...because commiecare works so well.
Laura Hillier died of leukemia while waiting for hospital bed despite having a donor | Daily Mail Online

That dog won't hunt

Free Speech.

ahhhh booo hooo to out of control protestors. kiss my white butt.

That dog won't hunt

Free Speech.

Yeah...because commiecare works so well.
Laura Hillier died of leukemia while waiting for hospital bed despite having a donor | Daily Mail Online

just more hyped up lying by a dying leftist party.

taps:

RWs want rights taken away, like this one but the real question is,

Why won't slime like McConnell and the rest of the Repubs meet with their constituents?

Why do they keep lying to us?

Why won't they just tell the truth that they're giving our money to the very wealthy (like them and the orange criminal in the WH)?

Thing is, if they would tell the truth, dumb RWNJs would still vote for them.

Right?

[emoji849]

That dog won't hunt

Free Speech.

ahhhh booo hooo to out of control protestors. kiss my white butt.

It's like those morons that were arrested for destroying public property while protesting then are shocked they face serious jail time.

Hello McFly!!!!!!

You didnt provide anymore info then you've already provided.
Give me actual numbers or a link to them preferably.

Here is a really good link of information..

Wheelchair-bound protesters removed from protest outside Mitch McConnell's office

Yet again you dont give any numbers.
I want to know the extent of the cuts and what effect they'll have and who it is going to effect.

At this point we dont know anything.

Oh you didn't make that clear....I thought you meant the number of people arrested..lol

Here I found a few things..

This one compares obamacare to the new bill
Health care law comparison

Health care bill outline emerges

Why would you think that? The number of protestors arrested was clearly stated in the article.
And what does that matter anyway?
maybe someday the left will learn how to behave in public. I doubt it. they can't behave in here.

RWs want rights taken away, like this one but the real question is,

Why won't slime like McConnell and the rest of the Repubs meet with their constituents?

Why do they keep lying to us?

Why won't they just tell the truth that they're giving our money to the very wealthy (like them and the orange criminal in the WH)?

Thing is, if they would tell the truth, dumb RWNJs would still vote for them.

Right?

[emoji849]

blah blah blah blah this is for your party:

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

Right the party that doesn't want to feed the babies after they are born is claiming his party cares about anyone..

The party that doesnt want people who cant afford children to have them....especially not half a dozen.

The party that wants to cut easy access to birth control so these people can still suck off the government

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

The party that wants to cut easy access to birth control so these people can still suck off the government

Oh knock that shit off, free birth control has been avsilable for decades at any county public health office or free clinics

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

Just because you are a moron with an "unverified disability" doesn't mean you can't get drug off and beaten like a dog for breaking the law.
NO SYMPATHY.
Suck it Law Breakers.
It was an unlawful protest, and a fake staged protest at that.
America doesn't believe the DemNazis anymore.
Go home and cry in your mommy's basement and reflect on your failure at life.
These assholes also parked ILLEGALLY in HANDICAPPED PARKING.
They did not have the Handicap Permit, so WHAT THE PHUCK does that tell you?
Fake Disability, and staged for THE CAMERA.

Back yourself up and give me a link to your claims...it is bullshit.

Forum List

Back