Capitol Police drag disabled protesters away without wheelchairs during Trumpcare protests

And Arrested...

Beginning to look like Puttin Country..

Freedom of Speech

Protesters arrested outside Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's office - The Washington Post

June 22, 2017 12:23 PM EDT - Several people were arrested during a protest led by people with disabilities, opposing the newly announced Senate health-care bill on June 22.

What exactly are they protesting?
I want specifics.

They are outside of McConnell's office who is wanting to cut their disability healthcare ( along with cuts to their living expense soon to be cut) , and give the money saved to the rich in form of tax cuts... The major cuts will come in 4 years after the next election so these scums can slide on through another election..

You didnt provide anymore info then you've already provided.
Give me actual numbers or a link to them preferably.

Notice also all of the whiners that were crapping their pants because Ann Coulter had to reschedule a talk and how it was denial of her 1st amendment rights are now cheering on the brutalizing of people exercising their 1st amendment rights and talking directly to their representatives.

Cons you have no moral compass. You stick your finger in the wind and follow the breeze.

Last edited:
And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

Protesters arrested outside Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's office - The Washington Post

June 22, 2017 12:23 PM EDT - Several people were arrested during a protest led by people with disabilities, opposing the newly announced Senate health-care bill on June 22.

I want specifics.

They are outside of McConnell's office who is wanting to cut their disability healthcare ( along with cuts to their living expense soon to be cut) , and give the money saved to the rich in form of tax cuts... The major cuts will come in 4 years after the next election so these scums can slide on through another election..

Here is a really good link of information..

Wheelchair-bound protesters removed from protest outside Mitch McConnell's office

Notice also all of the whiners that were crapping their pants because Ann Coulter had to reschedule a talk and how it was denial of her 1st amendment rights are now cheering on people exercising their 1st amendment rights and talking directly to their representatives.

Cons you have no moral compass. You stick your finger in the wind and follow the breeze.

Looks like they only like to protect the bullies..

How the fuck did all those slobs get into that building when democrats have served notice they are potential terrorists? Thankfully no Republicans were assaulted by any of the slobs. Did they get a permit to legally assemble or did Obama/Soros tell them they will get their legal fees covered in addition to the acting fee to pretend to be protesting something they know nothing about.

Notice also all of the whiners that were crapping their pants because Ann Coulter had to reschedule a talk and how it was denial of her 1st amendment rights are now cheering on people exercising their 1st amendment rights and talking directly to their representatives.

Looks like they only like to protect the bullies..

And they hate it when people punch back.

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

I want specifics.

how do they know, it hadn't been released? liars and now arrested liars.

Notice also all of the whiners that were crapping their pants because Ann Coulter had to reschedule a talk and how it was denial of her 1st amendment rights are now cheering on the brutalizing of people exercising their 1st amendment rights and talking directly to their representatives.

How is yelling and screaming anything like someone speaking at a college?

These people are just antifa in wheelchairs.

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

I want specifics.

Wheelchair-bound protesters removed from protest outside Mitch McConnell's office

Yet again you dont give any numbers.
I want to know the extent of the cuts and what effect they'll have and who it is going to effect.

At this point we dont know anything.

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

I want specifics.

I want to know the extent of the cuts and what effect they'll have and who it is going to effect.

Oh you didn't make that clear....I thought you meant the number of people arrested..lol

Here I found a few things..

This one compares obamacare to the new bill
Health care law comparison

Health care bill outline emerges

I want specifics.

Oh you didn't make that clear....I thought you meant the number of people arrested..lol

Why would you think that? The number of protestors arrested was clearly stated in the article.
And what does that matter anyway?

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

/---- Nothing in politics is a coincidence. Wheelchair users were selected for the very purpose as displayed in the video. Just in time for the news cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

Should have tased em a couple times.

You could wake up tomorrow disabled and alone,God forbid I wouldn't want that to happen to you... BUT.. like these people in the video fighting to keep the crappy healthcare and little money they get to survive every month..

Taking money from the disabled and giving it to the rich Tax Cuts.. Why is that ok with you?

I did a little home health care while putting myself through school...it is very minimal what they get.

/---- That's not what's happening. Stop lying.

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

/---- Nothing in politics is a coincidence. Wheelchair users were selected for the very purpose as displayed in the video. Just in time for the news cycle.

And here we have liberals putting the elderly at risk....
Motorcyclist rides into Trump protest in San Francisco | Daily Mail Online

I want specifics.

I dont see a lot to be worried about.

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

Read it again.. The rider was a Trump supporter riding into the crowd on purpose.

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

I want specifics.

RWNJ are in favor of that.

And, reading this board and thus thread proves they're against the US Constitution.

RWNJs believe that it's only liberals/Dems will lose rights undervtrump's fascist regime.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

Read it again.. The rider was a Trump supporter riding into the crowd on purpose.

Dont lay down in the street....especially if you're elderly.

And Arrested...

Freedom of Speech

/---- I thought you Nazi Libs want to exterminate the cripples.

Right the party that doesn't want to feed the babies after they are born is claiming his party cares about anyone..

Forum List

Back