Capitol insurrection hearings.

Oh, I quite agree this time with poster Indeependent on that advice.
Visit Chicago. It is an amazing city. Vibrant, interesting, with so many many venues to be entertained, to be informed, to be very well fed, and to be tickled by the delights that a great city perched along a great lake can offer.

Of course, there are neighborhoods that tourist best stay away from....as there are in Las Vegas, Orlando, Denver, and so on. But as a whole Chicago is deservedly called a great city. Go.
The human body is great except for that cancer cell.

This article is an apt response in a parallel manner to the OP. People should read it through and comment ON THE ARTICLE rather than just run to their usual sites for a copied response.

The Black Journalist and the Racial Mountain​

By his own admission, the writer John McWhorter did not bother to read the book, but did read what everyone else was saying about the book. This disturbed him so much that he considered giving up writing about race entirely. “Oh God,” moaned McWhorter. “One of the Men of The Year is going to be Ta-Nehisi Coates.”

Wow, another commie hypocrite. Where were you when palousey was calling federal officers stormtroopers when they were protecting a federal court house in Portland. Those officers didn't shoot anyone even though they were being hit by commercial fireworks and were being partially blinded by lasers. Oh and lets not forget the thugs tried to block exits while the officers were inside and the thugs were setting fires. Still no one was shot.

Now tell us how a petite woman with nothing in her hands, would intimidate an officer so much to cause him to kill her.

I can rain that. She had no permission to be there and smashed her way in like all the other republicans that day.
The officer did his job as he saw fit and she should have anticipated repurcussions. They were not there to give those ratbag republicans a guided tour.

It's unimaginable a grown human being is still attempting to justify that riot because it was beneficial to your politics.
It's was the greatest mistake republicans ever supported, apart from trump. It is now history it was perpetrated by republicans and no amount of whinging about justifications from you will change it. Own it and grow up.

I can rain that. She had no permission to be there and smashed her way in like all the other republicans that day.
The officer did his job as he saw fit and she should have anticipated repurcussions. They were not there to give those ratbag republicans a guided tour.

It's unimaginable a grown human being is still attempting to justify that riot because it was beneficial to your politics.
It's was the greatest mistake republicans ever supported, apart from trump. It is now history it was perpetrated by republicans and no amount of whinging about justifications from you will change it. Own it and grow up.

You stupid fucking foreign commie, imagine if the police shot unarmed blacks that were rioting most of last year, as they destroyed property, looted, setting buildings a blaze and injuring almost 3,000 police officers. Oh and let's not forget the 30+ people that died in those riots. I can't fathom the selective outrage you commies would have shown had that happened. Yet you celebrate the death of an unarmed woman because she disagreed with you politically. That has to be the greatest example of hypocrisy I've ever seen. So just sit down and STFU you commie bastard.

You stupid fucking foreign commie, imagine if the police shot unarmed blacks that were rioting most of last year, as they destroyed property, looted, setting buildings a blaze and injuring almost 3,000 police officers. Oh and let's not forget the 30+ people that died in those riots. I can't fathom the selective outrage you commies would have shown had that happened. Yet you celebrate the death of an unarmed woman because she disagreed with you politically. That has to be the greatest example of hypocrisy I've ever seen. So just sit down and STFU you commie bastard.

A stupid comparison. You cultists sound like morons every time you make it. But what else do you have? Nuttin. So you are left with your little racist talking points and to wink and nod at each others insufferable stupidity.

Looting a foot locker has a little different level of concern than someone breaking into the Capitol to murder members of the government.

Looting a foot locker has a little different level of concern than someone breaking into the Capitol to murder members of the government.
You arent going to get through to them with simple facts and logic. These fools are bending over backwards to justify and downplay people breaking into and looting our Capitol, then pretending to be concerned about property damage from 10,000+ protests last year. They are dishonest jihadis that feel justified in pinching off complete bullshit in their rants, when really it comes down to two simple things: black people, Trump. All this ass wagging by fools like OKTexas is just a dog and pony show.

"You stupid fucking foreign commie"

And the win goes to poster "Colin norris".

When one's loyal opposition goes into full 'f-bomb' mode.......you know you've won.

It's like they're waving a white flag. Or bowing down. Or running away. Or giving up.

So, poster Colin Norris.....you have scored a Bazinga, and triggered one of those all-too-triggerable types.

You can leave he field with honor, and go have a pint at the pub.

IMHO

Thank you for your advice. I'll pass it on because coming from a brain dead ratbag Republican, it's of no use to me.

I live here dickhead so forget the foreigner bullshit. I'd be surprised if you've ever been out of the country.
Why is Every one who disagrees with you a communist? You're intelligence can't be that limited.

That aside, I would have rather there had been more shot because that's what you think about commie democrats ay big mouth?
No amount of swearing at me will change a thing. They should not have been there and deserved what they get.
So settle down you ignoramus, take comfort you supported the only surrection in history to overthrow democracy because your big fat brain dead president got chucked out.
Just imagine if the democrats did that.
Of course you wouldn't say a word. No son. Its time to rub it in big time. You arrogant repigs think you own the country and it's a birth rite to control everything. Not this time son. Trumps gone forever.

A stupid comparison. You cultists sound like morons every time you make it. But what else do you have? Nuttin. So you are left with your little racist talking points and to wink and nod at each others insufferable stupidity.

Well when you're right you're right, 1/6 was nothing compared to the nation wide riots. There was much more destruction and loss of life from you commies So STFU you commie bitch.

STFU fool, no one went to the capitol to murder anyone. The Portland federal court house was a different story, you commies actually tried to kill and maim federal officers there. And you were successful in maiming some.

You arent going to get through to them with simple facts and logic. These fools are bending over backwards to justify and downplay people breaking into and looting our Capitol, then pretending to be concerned about property damage from 10,000+ protests last year. They are dishonest jihadis that feel justified in pinching off complete bullshit in their rants, when really it comes down to two simple things: black people, Trump. All this ass wagging by fools like OKTexas is just a dog and pony show.

576 declared riots last year, nearly 3.000 police injured, 30+ dead and billions in damage now way they were comparable. You commies are much more destructive and dangerous.

And the win goes to poster "Colin norris".

When one's loyal opposition goes into full 'f-bomb' mode.......you know you've won.

It's like they're waving a white flag. Or bowing down. Or running away. Or giving up.

So, poster Colin Norris.....you have scored a Bazinga, and triggered one of those all-too-triggerable types.

You can leave he field with honor, and go have a pint at the pub.

IMHO

FOAD you're no better that that other commie POS. You commies have no idea what honor is.

Thank you for your advice. I'll pass it on because coming from a brain dead ratbag Republican, it's of no use to me.

I live here dickhead so forget the foreigner bullshit. I'd be surprised if you've ever been out of the country.
Why is Every one who disagrees with you a communist? You're intelligence can't be that limited.

That aside, I would have rather there had been more shot because that's what you think about commie democrats ay big mouth?
No amount of swearing at me will change a thing. They should not have been there and deserved what they get.
So settle down you ignoramus, take comfort you supported the only surrection in history to overthrow democracy because your big fat brain dead president got chucked out.
Just imagine if the democrats did that.
Of course you wouldn't say a word. No son. Its time to rub it in big time. You arrogant repigs think you own the country and it's a birth rite to control everything. Not this time son. Trumps gone forever.

You seem to think I give a rip if Trump is gone forever, I really don't, I didn't care much for him personally, but I liked his America first policies and great economy. You America last MFs can go have a freaking party in North Korea for all I care. You really don't deserve to breath free air.

Forum List

Back