Capitol insurrection hearings.

Then can you explain why it’s ok by Democratic mayors for people to be murdered on an hourly basis?
How about you explain why in the hell that poster needs to or should do that? How is that relevant? Just make your points. We are not your assistants.

Can you give an example of violence that didn’t involve guns?

Then can you explain why it’s ok by Democratic mayors for people to be murdered on an hourly basis?
You are asking that question?

First you need to show me a quote stating mayors think it’s, otherwise your premise is a lie.

Deflection.
Fact.
Bringing up the unarmed “insurrectionists” is nonsense when Blacks are committing dozens of murders every week and getting away with it.

It’s obvious your bleeding heart allows for Blacks to be violent because they are somehow oppressed by receiving too much welfare.

Liberalism is boring.

Fact.
Bringing up the unarmed “insurrectionists” is nonsense when Blacks are committing dozens of murders every week and getting away with it.

It’s obvious your bleeding heart allows for Blacks to be violent because they are somehow oppressed by receiving too much welfare.

Liberalism is boring.
Fiction.
A mob doesn’t need firearms to be violent.

Your need to deflect to race is noted.

".....puzzled by this weird Republican idea that if violence and murder doesn’t involve guns...it’s not violence,..."

Yeah, that's a head-scratcher.

I can't help but think the adherents to your observation (no guns = no violence).......are many of the same 2nd Amendment mokes who will stridently tell us that "guns aren't dangerous, because, after all you can kill someone with a knife, or a rock, or a rope......so regulate them too."

Anyway, I think I can see the same vein of jackassery at work in the no guns=no violence argument.

"Blacks are committing dozens of murders every week and getting away with it."

Yeah! That's awful. Something should be done about it.
However, does the good poster, 'Indeependent" have some credibly-sourced stats on how many murders are committed each week by whites?

And how many by whites who are getting away with it?

I ask as I think the forum would benefit by a little context. A comparative......only to put Indeependent's concerns over "Blacks" into a perspective that looks at our entire society in it's bountiful diversity.

None of us want to get stuck in a rut leading to a narrow-minded corner.

IMHO

"You need to spend a weekend in Chicago."

Oh, I quite agree this time with poster Indeependent on that advice.
Visit Chicago. It is an amazing city. Vibrant, interesting, with so many many venues to be entertained, to be informed, to be very well fed, and to be tickled by the delights that a great city perched along a great lake can offer.

Of course, there are neighborhoods that tourist best stay away from....as there are in Las Vegas, Orlando, Denver, and so on. But as a whole Chicago is deservedly called a great city. Go.

Oh, I quite agree this time with poster Indeependent on that advice.
Visit Chicago. It is an amazing city. Vibrant, interesting, with so many many venues to be entertained, to be informed, to be very well fed, and to be tickled by the delights that a great city perched along a great lake can offer.

Of course, there are neighborhoods that tourist best stay away from....as there are in Las Vegas, Orlando, Denver, and so on. But as a whole Chicago is deservedly called a great city. Go.
Agreed. Favorite city, easily. New York a close second.

However, does the good poster, 'Indeependent" have some credibly-sourced stats on how many murders are committed each week by whites?

I ask as I think the forum would benefit by a little context. A comparative......only to put Indeependent's concerns over "Blacks" into a perspective that looks at our entire society in it's bountiful diversity.

IMHO

Whites aren't running around screaming white lives matter and trying to defund the police, rioting over what might even be a few criminal police actions, while ignoring the murder of white children in the streets.

Your response is really quite racist - completely blowing off the murders of so many innocent black children in cities like Chicago.

Black children in the US are over 7 times more likely to be murdered by a firearm than are white children, racist. Considering that there are just over 3 times as many white children in the US as there are black children then there are, not just in rate but in actual total numbers, more black children murdered by firearms in the US than are white children murdered.

For leftists like you to say it's OK that black children are murdered because white children are murdered as well shows the depth of racism in the Democratic Party.

Nothing from January 6 caused a cop to commit suicide unless maybe an FBI agent or others who may have helped plan or perpretate the assault on the Capitol..
How many times are you going to repeat this InfoWars fantasy without giving an credible evidence to back your claim?

Seasoned cops commit suicide after an insurrection (attempted, failed) by a bunch of yahoos rallied on by President Cheeto Jesus....left a lot of them injured and such. Coincidence? Perhaps, but damned suspicious timing.

Whites aren't running around screaming white lives matter and trying to defund the police, rioting over what might even be a few criminal police actions, while ignoring the murder of white children in the streets.

Your response is really quite racist - completely blowing off the murders of so many innocent black children in cities like Chicago.

Black children in the US are over 7 times more likely to be murdered by a firearm than are white children, racist. Considering that there are just over 3 times as many white children in the US as there are black children then there are, not just in rate but in actual total numbers, more black children murdered by firearms in the US than are white children murdered.

For leftists like you to say it's OK that black children are murdered because white children are murdered as well shows the depth of racism in the Democratic Party.
In response to your first lie (the rest of your screed is about the same....it can't stand up to scrutiny):

1628228509610.png

IMHO
Reuters, AP News and BBC.
Try them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back