Capitol insurrection hearings.

Yes, relatively minor, when compared to the nationwide sacking of cities, which fascist assholes like you made cheap excuses for.

....and the horse you rode in on.
Trump cultists reflexively having a hissy. Again.

We know it is "minor" to you, because you supported the insurrection and still do.

Eat a bag of dicks, fascist skank.....I'm not excusing any violence, up to and including the relatively minor incident that occurred on 6 Jan.

You, OTOH, uttered nary a peep when cited burned, lives destroyed, and people murdered last summer.

If you goons didn't have double standards, you'd have none at all.

Yeah, I'm wondering when those BLM/antifa hearings are going to start?

Oh, they're not? Imagine that.

Yeah, I'm wondering when those BLM/antifa hearings are going to start?

Oh, they're not? Imagine that.
McConnell could form a select committee whenever he feels like it. And anyone can sue. So why are you just sitting there complaining? Write your Senator and hire a lawyer. Collect some victims. Then watch the entire thing get laughed off the planet.

I said nothing about the destruction of the Weimer Republic. It does help to be able to read.

I was describing the Reichstag fire that the Nazi regime used for their political benefit

On February 27, 1933, the German parliament (Reichstag) building burned down due to arson. The Nazi leadership and its German Nationalist coalition partners exploited the fire to persuade President Paul von Hindenburg that Communists were planning a violent uprising to derail Germany’s "national renewal." They claimed that emergency legislation was needed to prevent this. Commonly known as the Reichstag Fire Decree, the resulting act “For the Protection of the People and State” abolished a number of constitutional protections and paved the way for Nazi dictatorship.

Using emergency constitutional powers, Adolf Hitler’s cabinet had issued a Decree for the Protection of the German People on February 4, 1933. This decree placed constraints on the press and authorized the police to ban political meetings and marches, effectively hindering electoral campaigning. A temporary measure, it was followed by a more dramatic and permanent suspension of civil rights following the February 27 burning of the parliament building.

Though the origins of the fire are still unclear, in a propaganda maneuver, the coalition government (Nazis and the German Nationalist People's Party) blamed the Communists. They exploited the Reichstag fire to secure President von Hindenburg’s approval for an emergency decree, the decree "For the Protection of the People and State" of February 28, one day after the burning of the Reichstag. Popularly known as the Reichstag Fire Decree, the regulations suspended the right to assembly, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, and other constitutional protections, including all restraints on police investigations.

Justified on the false premise that the Communists were planning an uprising to overthrow the state, the Reichstag Fire Decree permitted the regime to arrest and incarcerate political opponents without specific charge, dissolve political organizations, and to suppress publications. It also gave the central government the authority to overrule state and local laws and overthrow state and local governments.

First, there weren't thousands of hours of video taken of the Reichstag burning like there are for the Jan. 6 insurrection. We know what led up to the insurrection and who did the insurrection. No doubts about it.

Secondly, If the decree "For the protection of the People and State" was issued one day after the Fire, then obviously there was no proper investigation like there is currently for the Jan. 6 attack. Congress and law enforcement are following due process.

Finally, there is no evidence of Congress trying any broad limitations of Americans freedom. They are investigating to find out who is responsible for the criminal acts committed on Jan. 6, and only prosecuting the people responsible.

Your comparison FAILS!

Why?

Trump's exact words during the Jan. 6th rally were:
"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."
You weren't supposed to notice that. None of us were.

Stann
You dumb schmendrick
There was zero insurrection of any kind
Zero guns and zero weapons
The entire thing is 100 percent politicalized to mask the massive failures of the Dem Khmer Rouge regime
You are only unhappy because your FAILED insurrection FAILED. And now your fellow insurrectionist thugs are being held accountable for their FAILED insurrection.....you are FAILURES and LOSERS.

You weren't supposed to notice that. None of us were.
We noticed. The conman's tactics are not complicated. Trump is a simpleton. And the arrested hillbilly insurrectionists to a man say Trump invited them to do it. So maybe you should start with them. Where did they all get such an idea?

Anyone else notice this "insurrection" is being carried out the same way as the left's Russian scandal?

They're going to ride this out for all it's worth fabricating until nothing happens. Your tax dollars at work to distract us from what's really important, which for instance the left stole the election, and the puppets they put into position are well hidden by mainstream media bent over for left cretin global interest.

Interesting depiction of what happened that day

I can see why you are running away
The trump humpers are scared of truth and facts. They are running to the hills, knowing full well if the truth comes to the surface, trump and his cult will be found the reason January 6th happened.

Capitol Police are testifying right now
Why do you want to ignore them?

Don‘t you think they are heroes?
Well, they kept Mike Pence from being hanged and kept many congress people from dying that day. Yes. they are heroes. The repub party now hates police and anyone that stands between their lips and trump's ass.

Well, they kept Mike Pence from being hanged and kept many congress people from dying that day. Yes. they are heroes. The repub party now hates police and anyone that stands between their lips and trump's ass.

Seems Republicans are outraged that the Capitol Police saved Mike Pence

While I am pumping up my tires for my daily bike ride, I have the “capitol insurrection hearings” playing on my TV with the sound turned off. This is the best way to take in what is happening.

Well, Ray, when was the last time the democrats DIDN'T conduct a show trial? Maybe when Bill Clinton was impeached? How can you have an actual trial of fact when we all know the outcome is predestined, complete with self-blinders on, with hand-picked members all selected for their hate and prejudice against Trump, for an insurrection hearing where no one has actually been charged with insurrection?! :wtf:

Well, Ray, when was the last time the democrats DIDN'T conduct a show trial? Maybe when Bill Clinton was impeached? How can you have an actual trial of fact when we all know the outcome is predestined, complete with self-blinders on, with hand-picked members all selected for their hate and prejudice against Trump, for an insurrection hearing where no one has actually been charged with insurrection?! :wtf:
BENGHAZI!!!

Seems Republicans are outraged that the Capitol Police saved Mike Pence
trump has turn the repub party into a drooling, quivering, mindless, cult of misfits...

1627407196948.png

Like Benghazi?

Among all the rioters on January 6th there were a group of heavily armed militia groups
Hey Jackass, you have one picture of these heavily armed militias you claim existed?

When Trump was at the White House stirring up the crowd before the riot and attack on the capital.
Hey Imbecile, are you suggesting that the Secret Service let in heavily armed people to attend a presidential rally to get right up close to a president fully armed? Are you that much of a stoop?

His close friend Roger Stone was at the Capitol consulting with the militia leaders.
Oh Boy, just one photo of this memorable event will do! :auiqs.jpg:

Of all the investigations going on, this is the one that should be given the most priority.
Except for what CAUSED the protest in the first place: angry Americans wanting redress of their grievances as constitutionally mandated over a democrat-led fraud election whose outcome was then swiftly swept under the rug. Maybe Nancy should have held a hearing on THAT and there would be no need for a "1/6" Commission now.

It was my belief he was coordinating the attack at Trump's request.
I bet you believe in little green men on the Moon, too?

All means necessary should be used to get to the bottom of this.
Yes, just keep trying to deny the fraud of the election, the illegitimacy of the man in the WH and what just keeps angering more and more people every day with your jack-booted thug tactics!

Remember, the people who invaded the capital and attempted to overthrow our government did so carrying Trump flags.
If the USA can be overthrown by a few hundred middle-aged unarmed people walking in carry flags, you deserved what you got.

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 4.59.25 PM.png

Above photo showing heavily armed terrorist militia sent in by Trump to overthrow western democracy! :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back