Capitol insurrection hearings.

Hey Jackass, you have one picture of these heavily armed militias you claim existed?

Hey Imbecile, are you suggesting that the Secret Service let in heavily armed people to attend a presidential rally to get right up close to a president fully armed? Are you that much of a stoop?

Oh Boy, just one photo of this memorable event will do! :auiqs.jpg:

Except for whjat CAUSED the protest in the first place: angry Americans wanting redress of the grievances over a democrat-led fraud election whose outcome was then swiftly swept under the rug. Maybe Nancy should have held a hearing on THAT and there would be no need for a "1/6" Commission now.

I bet you believe in little green men on the Moon, too?

Yes, just keep trying to deny the fraud of the election, the illegitimacy of the man in the WH and what just keeps angering more and more people every day with your jack-booted thug tactics!

If the USA can be overthrown by a few hundred middle-aged unarmed people walking in carry flags, you deserved what you got.

View attachment 517902

Above photo showing heavily armed terrorist militia sent in by Trump to overthrow western democracy! :laughing0301:
Methinks that Fake Malarkey is back.

trump has turn the repub party into a drooling, quivering, mindless, cult of misfits...

IronyMeter.gif

The trump humpers will be whining big time as the testimony on the attempted insurrection continues.

Bullshit.

And, more bullshit because they came armed with baseball bats, rebar, hockey sticks, metal poles, tazero and bear spread. You freaks need to quit excusing intentional mob violence.
You freaks need to quit excusing intentional mob violence.

You mean like you freak assholes did when Pantifa and BLM burned and sacked cities last summer, you fucking fascist hypocrite?

Physician, heal thyself.

We noticed. The conman's tactics are not complicated. Trump is a simpleton. And the arrested hillbilly insurrectionists to a man say Trump invited them to do it. So maybe you should start with them. Where did they all get such an idea?
Who knows? Maybe they imagined it. All I know is, it's a tall order to go from "protest peacefully" to "storm the castle" in the same hour. Now, I find it amusing that you are on the same plane as the "arrested hillbilly insurrectionists" in believing TRUMP! masterminded the whole thing, you know, trying to overthrow his own administration.

i watched it, i didn’t really take anything away of note…just one officer repeating what he went through that day. It was quite terrible…beyond that he simply offer praise to the dems…

no real new information.

Bullshit.

And, more bullshit because they came armed with baseball bats, rebar, hockey sticks, metal poles, tazero and bear spread. You freaks need to quit excusing intentional mob violence.
Isn't it odd how the same people who try to protect their gun shootings by saying people get killed every day by other things like knives and baseball bats, etc. suddenly find such weapons to......not be weapons at all.

Forum List

Back